Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+8
critterchick
Exairgoddess1
barbeeAL
frudutx
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
jillybabes
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:39 pm

Barb.......my heart goes out to you and your family....I hope your sister is doing ok....I'm however glad tho that Mike is at peace now. He did give it one hell of a fight....Our Prayers and Condolences coming your way.....

jul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Just finished ketchup. I was amused by all the CCC posts I'll check today's offerings later. I have been thinking for a while that Becky Thane had her pegged. Kudos to Phil for his very funny responses.

I had such a good time with the girls. I did get to the top off Diamond Head and the views are wonderful. I have a T shirt and a certificate to prove it. I bought it from a member of the rescue team to help raise funds. They RUN up there at least 3 times a week to tend to people who get injured or become ill while climbing. My friends mother had to be air-lifted by helicopter last year when she had an attack of Tachycardia (Fast heart beat)
Lori's BFF knows how to get on to the beach where they film LOST so we went there Wed. They have the village where they live all roped off with guards but they can't stop you from walking down the beach. So we went up to the fence and the 2 guards said to come on in and look around that since they weren't filming it was OK. So we all walked around and took pics of the whole area, including Sawyer's Hut and the pantry with the DARMA food on the shelves. What a blast.
Back to reality now and back to work on Monday. Then on to preparations for South America in about 6 weeks.
Bob says the weather has been unusually warm here but it's back to cold today.
Have to go unpack and do some laundry now.
BTW I did get the email from Barb and sent my condolences. It was a brave fight.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Barb, I am sorry to hear of your brother in-law passing. Praying for you and your family.

Ginny
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Jul, what is it that you don't like about the Moto Q? I just hate spending all that money on an iPhone, but so far everybody I know raves about it. Including my brother, who left it in his locked locker in his chi chi health club and had it, along with his wallet and keys, stolen.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:30 pm

critterchick wrote:
Jul, what is it that you don't like about the Moto Q? I just hate spending all that money on an iPhone, but so far everybody I know raves about it. Including my brother, who left it in his locked locker in his chi chi health club and had it, along with his wallet and keys, stolen.

Jean, John wanted me to tell you that his new phone, a "Black Jack", can receive emails and connect to the internet.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Welcome home Sheila............sounds like a fantastic trip!!

My prayers and thoughts to Barb and her family at this time.......very sorry to hear.......
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:00 pm

Thanks, Diane!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Barb - So sorry to hear that your BIL lost his courageous battle. My houghts and prayers are with your family.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Welcome Home Sheila. Glad that you had a great time.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:16 pm

We're doing the DOC DANCE!!!!!!!!! Well, our TA has then in her office, so we will go pick them up on Monday............but they are here in Ohio...........25 minutes from our house!!!

FINALLY..............we are going on a cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:37 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
We're doing the DOC DANCE!!!!!!!!! Well, our TA has then in her office, so we will go pick them up on Monday............but they are here in Ohio...........25 minutes from our house!!!

Congratulations!

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:43 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Congratulations!

d
Thanks Diane.........but I have to laugh. I read your message but then my eyes went to your avatar. I thought to myself..........does she really mean it?? roflmao
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:49 pm

HappyHappyJoyJoy Great news Patti, Welcome Home Sheila.

Workmen are taking out the cabinets in the office and removing the carpet. The stone setter is in the masterbath putting up the travertine in the shower.
Will have to start boxing up the kitchen in the next day or so. For now my back is sore from boxing up the office.

Ginny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:54 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Congratulations!

d
Thanks Diane.........but I have to laugh. I read your message but then my eyes went to your avatar. I thought to myself..........does she really mean it?? roflmao
Thats so true..........Cant you just hear her?? I know I can and I have never spoken to her,,,,,

Ginny-------redoing the whole house???? Wow.........I would love to..........then again,Im gonna win HGTV's Dream Home and wont need a makeover,cuz it will be a brand new home in the Keys!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:17 pm

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Hey there and ALOHAAAAAA!!!!!!! I got back late last night and slept late this morning. I still feel a little jet lagged but I had a great time. More later. I'm going back to ketchup now.

ALOHA, Sheila welcome back you wild woman you and I thought I was wild when I drank a margarita while in Cozumel. Jell-o shots you have me beat. It's good to have you back safe and sound.

d

You had 2 margarita's if memory serves me correctly drunken
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Welcome home Sheila HappyHappyJoyJoy , glad you had a great time...

Congratulations Patti and LJ: you can now start the countdown...

Went to see Fool's Gold and it was good...Kate Hudson is adorable as is Matthew...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Ginny, how exciting about the rennovation to your home even though it will be a pain in the a$$ for a while. Just take it easy and don't over work yourself.

Thanks Jill...........I can't believe that our cruise is almost here........especially after booking it in June of 2006.

Guess Chris and Martha have left. Mar is getting ready. Anybody else leaving us?
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:37 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Congratulations!

d

Sure, I'm just a little jealous that's all. And when you get back I expect an avatar of you in your little orange life vest. HappyHappyJoyJoy We can start a trend! Honest I think it'll catch on. Kind of like what's her name in her rent a cop suit. roflmao

Seriously though I was laughing my head off moments before John snapped that picture. I purposely posed like that cause that how we all feel. Admit it!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:41 pm

jillybabes wrote:
frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
Hey there and ALOHAAAAAA!!!!!!! I got back late last night and slept late this morning. I still feel a little jet lagged but I had a great time. More later. I'm going back to ketchup now.

ALOHA, Sheila welcome back you wild woman you and I thought I was wild when I drank a margarita while in Cozumel. Jell-o shots you have me beat. It's good to have you back safe and sound.

d

You had 2 margarita's if memory serves me correctly drunken

Yes, I had 2 count em' 2 margaritas. So now everyone knows. lol!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:50 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

We're dancing with you Patti. Ours are in our TA's office also. She's going over them and will send them next week.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

We're dancing with you Patti. Ours are in our TA's office also. She's going over them and will send them next week.

Happy for you too, I know I don't look it but I am trust me!

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:10 pm

frudutx wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Happy for you too, I know I don't look it but I am trust me!

d
I know you are. Very Happy And you are right about the pumpkin patch gathering. I would hate to have my picture taken in that God awful thing with who know how many germs on it............cause if looks to kill............I'd have the whole ship to myself!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

WOOHOO...........now we have two pairs of dancers!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:40 am

Welcome home Sheila and Jul.

Congrats on the Doc dancing! Don't you just love that dance!

Barb, I sent you an ecard, but wanted to acknowledge you here as well. Ray and I are sending our prayers and love to you and your family. Peace be with you all.

I'm hoping to see Ray sometime before our cruise in April! Since I've been back from FL, I haven't spent more than 15 minutes total with him! He heads to work as I'm getting home! He worked again last night and will probably work tonight as well. Then he switches to days, so at least we'll sleep in the same bed, even if we won't spend any waking moments together!!!! Bitter, bitter cold arriving at midnight! Sheeeesh, I need this winter to be OVER! :coldout:
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 pm

Morning everyone................it's a very nice day here today..........a few sprinkles........sun tried to make an appearance this morning. Supposed to get very cold overnight and some snow.

Susan, are you blowing your snow our way?? BTW, where is your cruise in April?

Wishing everyone a great day. Dyson got the day off yesterday, so he's doing double duty today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next