Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+8
critterchick
Exairgoddess1
barbeeAL
frudutx
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
jillybabes
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:21 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

off to get something done.........very very unlike me to be 3 days from traveling and I haven't packed........I should be stressing and obsessing by now!

j Smile
Im right with you JUl..3 days and havent packed a darn thing.......
Are you going bye-bye too??? Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Yup/....Jan 31st--Grandeur.............dennis will pack tomorrow...........I'll pack Wednesday...................
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:46 pm

PH8 wrote:
Yup/....Jan 31st--Grandeur.............dennis will pack tomorrow...........I'll pack Wednesday...................
Well, if I forget.........I wish you a wonderful cruise with sunny blue skies and calm blue waters.

We were watching the 24 Hour Rolex race from Daytona Saturday and yesterday and I couldn't believe how bundled up people were. Hope it's nice weather on February 17 for the Daytona 500.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Thanks Patti........I also want warm temps!!Dont want a sweatshirt for Mexico!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 am

Kathy.........before I get caught up in packing and forget to tell ya......have an incredible cruise........wish I was going to be on it.....but we'll meet some time this year, as I WILL be in Sarasota soon.......

Have a great evening y'all.............

j Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:27 am

Jul & Kathy: Have a wonderful time on your trips...Hope the weather cooperates for you in Mexico Kath sunny ...Nighty Night SPB's Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:19 am

Thanks all.........you have a good trip too Jul!!

Jill-you know something I dont??? (re:weather in Mexico) Maybe i should go look.........

I'll still be around for awhile.......dont leave till Thurs am.........

Dennis is now packing.then we have errands to run(pick up his new glasses and get his hair cut)..

Back later ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:46 am

Good Morning everyone. Strange weather here going in to the 50's today. I'm starting to go in to high gear today as I leave Friday morning for Hawaii. I have to shop for Bob and since we're on diets that will be a pile of Lean Cuisines. He promised not to cheat....... RIGHT!!! WhenPigsFly WhenPigsFly DD's GF in Hawaii has big plans for us so I'm sure we'll be busy the whole time. Hope I can keep up with the young 'uns
Kathy I know you'll have a great time on Grandeur. Jul your trip sounds great too. Both of you enjoy. Catcha all later.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:03 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Lot's of things to get done here today. Have packed up the master bath with just a few odds and ends to remove still. They will be here tomorrow to remove all but the water closet.

Couldn't believe how much stuff I had under the sinks, where does it all come from????

I agree with Sheila, Kathy & Jul have a great time. Sheila have a wonderful time as well. High today of 50, brrr it is cold out.

Also having baby shower this Saturday for Nancy's daughter and so lots to prepare for that. Expect about 25-50 people and will have it at the Fireside room at church. Nancy is preparing the food I am tasting it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Morning everyone.........a cloudy but balmy day here. Better get out and enjoy it because tomorrow we are back to winter.

Sheila, have a wonderful trip to Hawaii. I am sure you will have loads of fun with the youngsters!

Again, Kathy, have a great cruise.

Is there anybody else leaving??? Sad
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Safe travels everyone. Julie, Kathy, Sheila. I know y'all will have wonderful times.

Very windy here today but at least the sun is out and it's dry.

Have most of my errands done, will venture out again this afternoon.

More later.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Quote :
56 degrees at 5AM, snow melted and now thunderstorms are rumbling here in Cleveland with 40-60 mph winds. Winds are actually to increase, Chicago has them now, then the ice storm is to hit after 8PM tonight with snow overnight, so no idea what we are in for with Cirque Du
Soleil party tonight at 4PM and show tomorrow at 8PM. They are all in town this morning, enjoying the beach and the waves. I have 2 going to my husband's office & the rest up to the President's office with a thank you for the 3 shows per day for 4 days at their arena. Then they are on TV shows in the City tomorrow AM , so I am driving 5 around, getting involved with their PR lady who has been a friend for 15 years.

So sub zero for a week, now 50's yesterday & today & FREEZE tonight & tomorrow-Sunday when it goes to 40's again.

Bermuda is keeping me warm thinking about it 4/27 from NYC on Dawn. So this review was well appreciated at getting me excited again.
I'm sorry, but I just had to share this with you all. Now I realize that it is 50 degrees outside..........but I have no idea where these people are enjoying the beach and waves. Lake Erie is frozen along the lakeshore. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:08 pm

hahah...maybe there is a different beach in Old Brooklyn???? Razz

Sheila...........how long will you be gone??

Diane-your avatar cracks me up........you look as happy to be at muster like my husband(he is one that hates going)....I just tell him how important it is....doesnt help much,but I tell him.........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :
56 degrees at 5AM, snow melted and now thunderstorms are rumbling here in Cleveland with 40-60 mph winds. Winds are actually to increase, Chicago has them now, then the ice storm is to hit after 8PM tonight with snow overnight, so no idea what we are in for with Cirque Du
Soleil party tonight at 4PM and show tomorrow at 8PM. They are all in town this morning, enjoying the beach and the waves. I have 2 going to my husband's office & the rest up to the President's office with a thank you for the 3 shows per day for 4 days at their arena. Then they are on TV shows in the City tomorrow AM , so I am driving 5 around, getting involved with their PR lady who has been a friend for 15 years.

So sub zero for a week, now 50's yesterday & today & FREEZE tonight & tomorrow-Sunday when it goes to 40's again.

Bermuda is keeping me warm thinking about it 4/27 from NYC on Dawn. So this review was well appreciated at getting me excited again.
I'm sorry, but I just had to share this with you all. Now I realize that it is 50 degrees outside..........but I have no idea where these people are enjoying the beach and waves. Lake Erie is frozen along the lakeshore. affraid

Once again she's just trying to make herself appear more important than she really is.

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:26 pm

We're back from Monarch and I'm in the middle of a ton of laundry. I went on a ship's tour of the Oceania Regatta yesterday, and that ship is amazing! She's one of the old Renaissance ships, and just came out of drydock. They don't have a lot of onboard activities, but the ship itself is glorious, and I think we may be booking a cruise on her or a sister ship one day.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Welcome home Jean......

Jen...WE MISS YOU.......

Anyone have a tip for Jen....she can't post, she just gets white screen and no post....she said she's lurking tho!!!

When I left the house at 930 it was 68 out .....between 1130 and 1 it dropped 35 degrees!...CRAZY.....

Hopefully the snow predicted won't screw up our flight on Thurs.....that would NOT make me happy...

gotta go walk......and TRY to get a little longer on that elliptical....that thing is whooping me!!!

j Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:08 pm

PH8 wrote:
The only thing close to Old Brooklyn is the airport!! affraid

Hi Jen.......sorry you can't post. We miss you.

Welcome home Jean, glad that you had a good time.

Julie, you're leaving also! Sad And Sheila is leaving on Friday. Guess I'll just have to wait until it's my turn!! Smile

Supposed to be getting some very high winds.....up to 60 mph.........plus snow.........again!

Have a great evening eveyrone...........catch ya all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:37 pm

Poor Jen, are you logged in??? Hope you can figure it out. I had a problem once and e-mailed Tina, she was most helpful. Maybe you could e-mail her.

We have about 9 days till we get on the Monarch...maybe it's 10, my brain is in slo-mo lately. But wish Sheila and Jul a great vacations, and Kathy a warm & wonderful cruise.

Diane - Great avatar...expresses how we all feel at those drills. Hope to see the pics of you and Jill tubing.

Patti - hope it's blowing west! We'll be happy to have some snow...would be nice to have it once in a while. It was really cold yesterday, lots of wind made it feel so much colder than it really was.

Good to see a post from Phil.

Jean - I vaguely remember you mentioning a great place for a massage in Ensenada. Can you refresh my memory, please?

Having a security door put on the garage back doorFriday. 99% positive that's where the thieves got in. All the other exterior doors have security screen doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 pm

PH8 wrote:

Sheila...........how long will you be gone??

Diane-your avatar cracks me up........you look as happy to be at muster like my husband(he is one that hates going)....I just tell him how important it is....doesnt help much,but I tell him.........

Kathy I'll be gone for one week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:59 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Poor Jen, are you logged in??? Hope you can figure it out. I had a problem once and e-mailed Tina, she was most helpful. Maybe you could e-mail her.

We have about 9 days till we get on the Monarch...maybe it's 10, my brain is in slo-mo lately. But wish Sheila and Jul a great vacations, and Kathy a warm & wonderful cruise.

Diane - Great avatar...expresses how we all feel at those drills. Hope to see the pics of you and Jill tubing.

Patti - hope it's blowing west! We'll be happy to have some snow...would be nice to have it once in a while. It was really cold yesterday, lots of wind made it feel so much colder than it really was.

Good to see a post from Phil.

Jean - I vaguely remember you mentioning a great place for a massage in Ensenada. Can you refresh my memory, please?

Having a security door put on the garage back doorFriday. 99% positive that's where the thieves got in. All the other exterior doors have security screen doors.

Hey Shrimp, It was great to talk to you and Martha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 am

Welcome home Jean. Glad you had a good time.
Jen I hope you get the problem solved soon.
Patti that post you showed us from CCC was Double Dutch I tbink or maybe Pig Latin I'm not sure but English it was not.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:08 am

Did you see this...good ol' Phil gets right to the point! Was on a thread about police officers getting cruise deals...

Originally Posted by JenDalessan
MACOP did you snag a RCCL deal? Was it a good deal?
MACOP, I thought you used to work in the Auxiliary Police Unit, not as a fully fledged police officer? Do they get the same deals?

Phil

WTG, Phil...you think you'll get a response? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Did you see this...good ol' Phil gets right to the point! Was on a thread about police officers getting cruise deals...

Originally Posted by JenDalessan
MACOP did you snag a RCCL deal? Was it a good deal?
MACOP, I thought you used to work in the Auxiliary Police Unit, not as a fully fledged police officer? Do they get the same deals?

Phil

WTG, Phil...you think you'll get a response? Wink
Hi Chris Gday I doubt it. She has a few posters on the NCL boards who are after her now, doesn't she? I knew she was an auxiliary police officer, but wanted to find something that she posted to confirm it. Have a look at this link. Not only is her bio of herself a laugh, but so are some of the comments she has written in posts underneath. Her style is unmistakable:

http://www.bzzagent.com/frog/FrogProfile.do?agent=theawesome1

I don't know what status a member of the APU has within the police force. It would be interesting to understand it from those of you who live in the States. I am sure they do a very worthy job, but to pass yourself off as a police officer seems to be pushing the realms of reality. Why doesn't that surprise me?

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:14 am

Model and dancer??!?!?!

clip n dip today........finally.......I ABHOR my winter brown as I call the hair color at the moment.........Ready to be a blonde again.......

Have a great day y'all

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Morning all.......

Thanks Det Phil for finding that info...........did you read where she would gladly follow others in cars and tape them while on their cell phones(for evidence in court??).......she sure finds all the opinion type sites so she can majke a few bucks,doesnt she??

Love to know what she modeled and who she danced for????? I can only imagine.........

Taking the pups to the kennel today,then get a pedi.......had my "clip" last week........

Back later...............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next