Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+8
critterchick
Exairgoddess1
barbeeAL
frudutx
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
jillybabes
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Maybe the guy was going to arrest her for committing a fashion felony. HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:09 pm

Dang.......I posted and its not here........

I said I miss all the good posts...........dang....... I was busy getting blood work done and a much needed hair cut........

Did you see a fellow CCer won the Longhorns?? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=13116604&posted=1#post13116604

Finished the last of the soup last night.......its really good with cheese and tortilla strips on it.......sure is a good way for me to eat my veggies.........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:28 pm

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=698981&goto=newpost

Sheila.......that's where I had posted............

Patti......glad the soup rates up there!!!....I have the pork roast cooking today....but I have to agree with Kathy....that mix looks DISGUSTING....good thing dh didn't see it!!!

j Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :
At LAX last year, I walk thru the scan area & no whistles or bells going off since I was barefoot & in a halter & shorts. As I go to get my purse & shoes off the belt before others help themselves & I am grabbed by a big TSA jerk & tossed into a glass room. My husband & female TSA agents are trying to get me out. The guy wanted me searched. For what? The gal yells that I walked thru with no alerts & I am wearing very little so let me out. The boss shows & the guy is taken away and the gal is given the keys to let me out. She apologizes & I ask for FAA # where I phoned & she gave them his name & her info. I got a phonecall from the agent that the jerk is unemployed. He was glad I phoned him. I told him to award the gal who helped us.
Quote :
What a way to end a fabulous 14 day Alaska Member's cruise. ThumpsUp ThumpsUp

Yuk!!!! affraid Halter and shorts!!!!!! I doubt it. I think she's fooling people into thinking she really looks like the teeny tiny pic on her avatar. Wait til they clap eyes on her. affraid
I will have to ask our friend June who happened to be in front of her in line waiting for the bus, what she had on.

This isn't the first post that she has made about being searched by TSA. The last time she posted this kind of garbage was when she and Jerry were boarding the plane, Jerry was already seated on the plane and she was being felt up and down by a female TSA agent at the boarding gate. She claimed that she was screaming and that someone had to go and get Jerry off the plane and they got free tickets to anywhere that Continental flies because she reported the incident to the FAA and TSA and ABC, and DEF............XYZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I don't know about the rest of you...........but LJ and I usually board the plane together!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:46 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=698981&goto=newpost

Sheila.......that's where I had posted............

Patti......glad the soup rates up there!!!....I have the pork roast cooking today....but I have to agree with Kathy....that mix looks DISGUSTING....good thing dh didn't see it!!!

j Smile

Gotcha Juls. I thought you were on the other one where the stuff got poofed.

Agree that the Pork Roast mix does look suspicious but it tastes delicious.

You all are making me so hungry and I'm doing the Slimfast thing to try to create a buffer before I go for 30 days in March. Just one small meal a day with liquid the rest. I can smell the Taco Soup Patti is cooking from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:52 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :
At LAX last year, I walk thru the scan area & no whistles or bells going off since I was barefoot & in a halter & shorts. As I go to get my purse & shoes off the belt before others help themselves & I am grabbed by a big TSA jerk & tossed into a glass room. My husband & female TSA agents are trying to get me out. The guy wanted me searched. For what? The gal yells that I walked thru with no alerts & I am wearing very little so let me out. The boss shows & the guy is taken away and the gal is given the keys to let me out. She apologizes & I ask for FAA # where I phoned & she gave them his name & her info. I got a phonecall from the agent that the jerk is unemployed. He was glad I phoned him. I told him to award the gal who helped us.
Quote :
What a way to end a fabulous 14 day Alaska Member's cruise. ThumpsUp ThumpsUp

Yuk!!!! affraid Halter and shorts!!!!!! I doubt it. I think she's fooling people into thinking she really looks like the teeny tiny pic on her avatar. Wait til they clap eyes on her. affraid
I will have to ask our friend June who happened to be in front of her in line waiting for the bus, what she had on.

This isn't the first post that she has made about being searched by TSA. The last time she posted this kind of garbage was when she and Jerry were boarding the plane, Jerry was already seated on the plane and she was being felt up and down by a female TSA agent at the boarding gate. She claimed that she was screaming and that someone had to go and get Jerry off the plane and they got free tickets to anywhere that Continental flies because she reported the incident to the FAA and TSA and ABC, and DEF............XYZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I don't know about the rest of you...........but LJ and I usually board the plane together!

Patti I saw her on line at the port and she did not have on a halter and shorts but t shirt and slacks. Maybe she did a striptease at security and that's why she was "grabbed" and yes Bob and I always board together unless he has a better number that I on Southwest. lol!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:02 pm

You guys are in rare form today!

Sheila..."the Sporin is not worin (worn)" Ha ha

Barb...sorry to hear about your BIL...will pray.

As far as CCC goes....I think my TRUE story is better... I set off EVERY buzzer on the belts of the Customs and Immigration Officers with my "radiant" personality.... roflmao

Jean, we had hail here too....woke me up! Had sun, now more storm clouds a-comin' in.

Going to make some White Chili Soup today...Mexican in flavor...with chicken...I don't eat pork or beef as I have 2 stents.

Love Y'all,
Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:15 pm

I know someone else who has had the pleasure of cruising with CCC....(not the Alaska cruise).he said he got in the elevator(ship) with her once and she had on a white t-shirt with no bra........he said it wasnt a pretty picture?? Jeez-does she think she's 20 years old and can get away with what she wears???
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:39 pm

PH8 wrote:
I know someone else who has had the pleasure of cruising with CCC....(not the Alaska cruise).he said he got in the elevator(ship) with her once and she had on a white t-shirt with no bra........he said it wasnt a pretty picture?? Jeez-does she think she's 20 years old and can get away with what she wears???
Unfortunately we had the same experience on Radiance on the last day before debarkation. She decided to finally wear something different..........peasant skirt with peasant blouse and, yes, she was braless. It was so obvious that it was embarassing to me.

I can tell you one thing.........I might be 7 years older than her, but my twins are a lot perkier than hers are!! roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:50 pm

PH8 wrote:

My mother used to call that "Mutton dressed as lamb" TimeToFeedTheCat
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:37 pm

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

The soup was absolutely fantastic. Of course, after adding the cheese and crunchies.........there went the healthy version. Have enough left over for 2-1/2 meals. Guess we made piggies of ourselves tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
PH8 wrote:

My mother used to call that "Mutton dressed as lamb" TimeToFeedTheCat
haha....smart mother........

Patti-----she sure makes herself come across as someone much younger,doesnt she?(Im talking about on the internet cuz sure as shooting,as soon as someone sees her, they know better)
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Pork roast smells and looks awesome........waiting for taters to cook so I can TASTE....I'm ready! :eat:

j
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:45 pm

Hey SoCal Gals...........do ya have any great ideas of something to do in SoCal..we will have Mon/Tues available to do something other than Beverly Hills, Mickey Mouse (I'd do that in a heartbeat but dh won't!!)...

jul
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Barb - Martha and I are keeping you and the family in our thoughts. It's been such a long fight for Mike, but truly hope he pulls through.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Ratings are in.............it's a TEN.... cheers ...thanks for the recipe Patti......will be stocking those ingredients regularly now!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Everyone in bed already?

Julie - When will you be in Las Vegas (senior moment)? Really hope if you have time for a drink you'll give us a call!

Marilyn - Your story was absolutely better...and it WAS THE TRUTH!!!

Jean - Good one, I was thinking indecent exposure.

IMHO the post she made in response to the retired teacher asking if anyone was on the same cruise was very rude. The teacher was much too nice NOT to respond to her nastiness. Any normal person would have told her about the particular thread and asked her to join them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:11 am

Quote :
Maybe somebody thought wearing only a halter and shorts on a plane should be a criminal offense? Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Rolleyes

This poster is quickly becoming our new best friend. She has taken on CCC several times now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=13118645#post13118645
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:16 am

Sheila........I saw that!......Several people over there have 'attacked' somewhat........comical.....

Chris.......we get in the 31st LATE.....btt we hit a hotel it'll be close to midnight....then we'll be leaving early fri am for LA......but we'll be back again on the 5th I think (we haven't finalized the return yet--whether we're staying in LV or Laughlin)...when I get final times, I'll let ya know!

jul Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:20 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Everyone in bed already?

Julie - When will you be in Las Vegas (senior moment)? Really hope if you have time for a drink you'll give us a call!

IMHO the post she made in response to the retired teacher asking if anyone was on the same cruise was very rude. The teacher was much too nice NOT to respond to her nastiness. Any normal person would have told her about the particular thread and asked her to join them.

Didn't see that one Chris, maybe it's gone already??
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:29 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Ratings are in.............it's a TEN.... cheers ...thanks for the recipe Patti......will be stocking those ingredients regularly now!

jul Smile
Julie, if you are talking about the Pork Roast I can not take credit for that. Sheila was the one that posted that recipe.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:30 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:
Everyone in bed already?

Didn't see that one Chris, maybe it's gone already??
Which on is that? I can't seem to find it either.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:54 am

Oh Sheila......... ImSorry Forgive me.........I thought it was P that posted the pork recipe.......it was AWESOME........thank you!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 am

This is it...I have a problem linking...not just here, but everywhere!

10/08/08 Canada & New England - Cruise Forums - Cruise Message Boards - Cruise Critic
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:08 am

Can't imagine why no one is posting on the cruise thread she's started,,, Shocked

Jul - Sorry, I just can't help calling you Julie! lol but we'd love to meet up with you, but know when people come to Vegas, they are VERY busy.

Sheila - speaking of Vegas ???? Think it's gonna happen next week? Still think there's hope?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next