Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
barbeeAL
Murphy
JJ2sail
frudutx
TwitchOR
critterchick
cruiseforme
jillybabes
cruisenfever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:03 pm

You guys have to read this thread(before it gets poofed).....some guy doing some whining,but the good part starts with post #75...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=684299&page=4
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:39 pm

PH8 wrote:
You guys have to read this thread(before it gets poofed).....some guy doing some whining,but the good part starts with post #75...

[url=http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=684299&page=4
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=684299&page=4[/quote[/url]]

I've read that guy's posts before, what a whiner all he needs is some cheese.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:59 pm

But did you catch the brenda comments???
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:19 pm

PH8 wrote:
But did you catch the brenda comments???

Yes, I thought about that when I read it the first time. He get's rather defensive doesn't he?

d

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Kathy........that thread was HYSTERICAL!!.........Guess everyone has her pegged!

btw...........how are you feeling these days????????.........Is your energy level coming back up again???.....Hope all is well....

Off to do more counting......1,2,3,4,.......if only this computer could keep up with me!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Yea Diane............hes a piece of work........his poor family......

Doing really good Jul.........my energy level is right where it was before......lazy/but capable..........hahah

Off to a walk around the 'hood now......I need fresh air!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Afternoon all......................been busy, so haven't had much time on the puter.

Of course, by the time I clicked on Kathy's link...........it was GONE!! Just my luck, a day late and a dollar short. Anyone want to clue me in on what the references were about??

Hope all of our friends in California are surviving all the rain!!

Well, off to do more work..............check back later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:04 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Afternoon all......................been busy, so haven't had much time on the puter.

Of course, by the time I clicked on Kathy's link...........it was GONE!! Just my luck, a day late and a dollar short. Anyone want to clue me in on what the references were about??

Well Patti I'm sorry to say I can't find any trace of the thread. It started out with this guy complaining about having late seating in the dining room and how he had called RCCL to have the seating changed. They explained to him that they couldn't touch his reservation since he had originally booked through a TA. He went on to rant and rave about RCCL's customer service and about how his booking was really done by someone else and they should have known since he had kids that they wouldn't want late seating. Well, it went down hill from there. And, someone compared him to CCC. And, then someone who didn't know who CCC was wanted to know more and poof!

d

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:10 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Well Patti I'm sorry to say I can't find any trace of the thread. It started out with this guy complaining about having late seating in the dining room and how he had called RCCL to have the seating changed. They explained to him that they couldn't touch his reservation since he had originally booked through a TA. He went on to rant and rave about RCCL's customer service and about how his booking was really done by someone else and they should have known since he had kids that they wouldn't want late seating. Well, it went down hill from there. And, someone compared him to CCC. And, then someone who didn't know who CCC was wanted to know more and poof!

d
Thanks Diane, I saw that one yesterday. I must have missed the reference to CCC.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Good Afternoon All: Missed visiting here on a daily basis, but we had a great time on both the Sovereign Xmas b2b and the Grandeur New Year's cruise...
We were fogged in and did not leave Tampa til 2 in the morning, the ship Diane saw was the Disney Wonder...We did not get to Key West til 6PM so we decided to stay on the ship...They did change the formal night to New Year's Eve instead of the Key West day which was smart on their part...New Year's on the ship was fantastic...Lots of goings on in the Centrum, up on the pool deck and in the disco...Like the rest of y'all we normally don't make it to midnight, but we did this time and finally left the party at 2AM!
Jimmy & Rosalyn Carter were on board as were about 50 of their family members, they came to Karaoke several times 3 of the family sang (they were very good)...
The secret service was onboard as well...
In Coz we were docked next to the Radiance and it brought back many happy memories of our Alaska cruise with the SPB's...We even ran into one of the gals from the cruise director's staff walking back to the ship...
I just want to thank everyone again for the beautiful cards, and extras that were sent to us over the holidays...
Susan: Dave & I booked the Grandeur for 4/12 & 4/19 and I see that you and Ray on sailing the first week, look forward to spending some time with you both...Will check back Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Patti---the references to CCC began last night and it was followed by a page and half of comments about her.......of course,I couldnt say a word about her.....

Welcome home Jill..........heard all about your trip.......wow.........and now you're booked on the b2b...that looks like a super one!!Retirement is certainly good to you...........not getting burnt out on cruising yet?? I feel like it at times.....but does that stop me?? NO!! Razz
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:43 pm

PH8 wrote:

Read about the Grandeur trip Jill was on..........of course,people were mad they got into KW so late(but what can you do??)..........plus the seas were REALLY rough coming back............but Im sure our experienced cruisers Jill and Dave handled that just fine.

The seas were very rough the last day of sailing...Apparently we brought the cold front into Florida :coldout: ...There were barf bags on every stairway landing, but we were fine!!!

We had a wonderful time....
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:48 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

d
Thanks Diane, I saw that one yesterday. I must have missed the reference to CCC.

I think that must have happened this morning.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Looks like I will be sailing with Laura S on the Grandeur Repo....Any one have any questions for me to ask her regarding CCC Cheers ...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:16 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Looks like I will be sailing with Laura S on the Grandeur Repo....Any one have any questions for me to ask her regarding CCC Cheers ...Later, Jill Cool

Yes, ask her what it takes to get the wingnut kicked off of Cruise Critic?

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Welcome home Jill. Glad that you had such a great time inspite of the weather. Hey, any day on a cruise ship is better than a day at home.
jillybabes wrote:
Yeah.........tell her that we miss her!!! roflmao Like a bad toothache!! roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:22 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Welcome Back Jill and Dave Welcome Quite an eventful cruise. We heard there were other celebrities on board. I can't remember who. A rock star I think. I'm sure that between us we can come up with a couple of pages of questions for LS including why she picked on Patti and Kathy and didn't fling the other one off the boards.

Sure wish I could have read all the stuff on that thread. Oh well, snooze you lose. Sleep

Diane, Bob defragged, debugged, desomethingelsed, deleted history and cleaned something. (all technical terms Laughing ) I asked him to run the vacuum while he was at it. Everything seems to be running good.

Juls hang in there. Inventory will be done soon then you can have a huge post-inventory sale.

I've never sent to CC for anything I'm afraid it wouldn't fit. I expect I should go to the store and try some things on so I can get an idea of how things fit although they must have petite cause Diane got stuff and she's vertically challenged like me. I did buy some pants there once. The good news is that my friend Sandy says that Chico's Outlet in Ft Myers is ahving a huge sale til the 13th and I'll be there. WooHoo I have a Visa gift card that's burning a hole in my pocket.

It's still very cold here but will warm-up over the weekend. Catcha all later.

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:24 pm

PH8 wrote:
Patti---the references to CCC began last night and it was followed by a page and half of comments about her.......of course,I couldnt say a word about her.....

Well, I sure missed out then..............that's what I get for watching football instead of keeping track of hairball!! roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Jill I have a question re. Grandeur. We are going out on Jan 12th. Who do you think our CD and Capt will be. I had hoped for Capt Rob and Eric Dowis but I read that Eric is going to the Voyager. Those Texans will love him.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
I've never sent to CC for anything I'm afraid it wouldn't fit. I expect I should go to the store and try some things on so I can get an idea of how things fit although they must have petite cause Diane got stuff and she's vertically challenged like me. I did buy some pants there once. The good news is that my friend Sandy says that Chico's Outlet in Ft Myers is ahving a huge sale til the 13th and I'll be there. WooHoo I have a Visa gift card that's burning a hole in my pocket.

It's still very cold here but will warm-up over the weekend. Catcha all later.

You're kidding right??? Even most of the pants (petites included) I get I have to hem, although the capris that I buy fit like slacks... go figure. When you're only 5' what can you expect?

Supposed to get warm here over the weekend, in the mid 70's.

Well, gotta go do some work.

d
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:38 pm

:rain:
Not raining here in So. Cal. yet, but have very dark clouds coming in and a bit of sunshine as well....WEIRD!
Spending this afternoon taking down decorations.
Jill, about the Secret Service....fun, Huh? We used to get that with present and past Presidents on the airplane when I was flying...most are very nice....we had Pres. Ford on the plane once after his term.....and of course, having Hillary and Jenna Bush at the most recent HIV/AIDS conference at our church....our taxes at work!

Glad you had a great time....I remember our first cruise when we ran into the edges of hurricane weather and the AM when we came out of the cabin there were barf bags every 6 ft. in the railings on the walls. At the time, Bob and I were both flying as FAs and we thought this was hysterical! (Yes, that is how I met Bob...once upon a time, we were both flt. attendants)

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:00 pm

jillybabes wrote:

I have some,but Im afraid they are not very ladylike.. stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:12 pm

PH8 wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

I have some,but Im afraid they are not very ladylike.. stickingtongueout
Chicken!!!!! turkey Closest thing I could find!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:26 pm

My my y'all are chatty today!!...Who kicked the ant pile???..... HappyHappyJoyJoy

Sis.........WELCOME HOME.........Can't imagine sailing with SS and an ex pres....weird....but then they put their pants on one leg at a time too....I presume anyhow!!!

Doesn't shock me that it was poofed.....ALL the good ones are!!

I am soooooo ready to go home.......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:19 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Susan: Dave & I booked the Grandeur for 4/12 & 4/19 and I see that you and Ray on sailing the first week, look forward to spending some time with you both...Will check back Later, Jill Cool

YEAH! This will be the 3rd year in a row that we've done this repo. We've made friends with 6 or 8 folks who also go each year. 2 years ago was the BEST group! I hate to say it, but I've been avoiding this years' roll call pretty much. Apparently a bunch who sail together got booted off another thread and a cancelled cruise on X, I think and they took over our roll call. A bunch of whiners at first, all fighting over what to call the group... sheesh, who cares what we call ourselves, let's just go and have fun! If you read any of the posts from BioMed Bob, he is one of our friends. He's a kill with a HUGELY dry sense of humor and I dont' think a lot of people "get" his posts, but he's a character in person! It will be good to see you onboard! Are you early or late seating???

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next