Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
barbeeAL
Murphy
JJ2sail
frudutx
TwitchOR
critterchick
cruiseforme
jillybabes
cruisenfever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Juls, was only a year ago we were close to heading to San Juan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:00 am

Hey Kathy, I told you you'd love the liners. I'm glad everyone liked the Pork recipe. I didn't realise it was in a cook book, I cut it out from a magazine a long time ago.
Just got in from our gig at Lori's. Had a lovely dinner with them and Shirley came with the other 2 gk's so we all played with the Wii. What a hoot.
I hope it stops snowing out there soon and Ray gets some sleep. Not to mention Patti and LJ's snow blower getting a break.
We'r'e off to Fla in one week, I sure hope it warms up. Kathy can you see to that please? Laughing
Jul, we saw Hairspray and loved it. I saw myself in so many of the characters. I think I had many of their dresses. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:41 am

Morning.........

Trust me Sheila............I am using all powers to warm up this screwy state.....24 tonite??? High only 46 today??? But it will be back in the 80s here by Monday...the weekend in the 70s....so further south(where you'll be Sheila)it will be warm for sure........

Did you all know John Travolta lives here in Ocala???? He has been spotted shopping in the supermarket with his kids,just like a regular ole dad.....his wife goes to the Barnes and Noble,I used to work at.......they are left alone and not hounded by the people here....I have never had the pleasure,but once in awhile,you can see his jet as he flies home...

Off to the Villages today(Im sure some of you know the place--adult community) to do some shopping......its really a neat area......I could see myself living there.......they have happy hours with live music every night on the town square.......
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:46 am

Kathy......didn't know he lives there....he seems like a 'real' kinda guy......not just a celebrity.....

Will have to try the cp liners.........haven't done that yet but then dh does the dishes so I'm not the one cleaning them up!!...He hasn't complained yet.

Hope everyone has a great day

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:05 pm

Semi quiet day here at work. New Year is off to a slow start.

Hope all of you who got lots of snow are keeping warm. It's very cold here but we haven't received any snow.

Patti, you'll be happy to know that I've at least started to put together my packing list. Of course I wouldn't even be that far if I hadn't started with the one John sent to me. With all of this cold weather all I can think about now is getting somewhere where it's warm.

Off to lunch, I'll check in later.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Afternoon all.............we had about 6 inches of snow when it was all over. The sun is shining right now and Jim went out and cranked up the snow blower and I did the deck. Took about an hour, then he went over and did our neighbors driveway. Some ice underneath all the snow, but the driveway is cleared.

Have a great day everyone. Hey, I noticed that we have spell check now!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:53 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Afternoon all.............we had about 6 inches of snow when it was all over. The sun is shining right now and Jim went out and cranked up the snow blower and I did the deck. Took about an hour, then he went over and did our neighbors driveway. Some ice underneath all the snow, but the driveway is cleared.

Oh, spell check how exciting, did you have to do anything special?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Spell Check ? .... Where? .... Do Tell .......
Boy is it cold today and only in the teens tonight which for us is the first time for a while. I have all the Christmas decos on the dining room table and all the boxes ready to be packed so my goal is to finish today. I just got in and had lunch so I have to get busy. Lori and I are booked for Feb 1st to go to Hawaii with a stop in Vegas so I'll wave at Chris and Martha. I'm very excited especially since it was unexpected.
Hope you're all staying warm. Catcha later.
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Greetings for 2008   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:46 pm

HI,
Well, went to do email and read threads yesterday and my keyboard had died.
So I could read but not talk....not necessarily a bad thing....Ha! roflmao

So took myself down to BEst Buy this Am and got a new keyboard and 4 USB port extender and now am back in business. Yay! Cheers

Now I can do our two Seapasses for Feb and March and sign up for the Zip Line in March.

I had noticed that the Alaskan Cruise was there with no credit to it awhile back and called them about it and they said they are having computer problems, but they did have the right credits in their own system...Oh well! maybe if we all bug them enough, they'll get to it!!

We still have our Christmas decs up, as we are trying to get everything pruned back in the yards for the winter...especially the roses and fruit trees and before our BIG Rain :rain: comes this weekend....going to try to finish the rose trees this afternoon and tomorrow and probably will start taking down the decs on Friday.

WEll, off to CC for talking with folks on our next 2 cruises....our weather here is warm, finally, for the past two days,..bet Jean's cruise is just wonderful right now.

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Try typing a word wrong.............you should get a red line under the word. Right click on the word and a box should pop up with the correct spellings or various words. Well, it happens on my computer!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Thought I would post the latest from our friend..........what freebies?????????????? The subject of this thread was NCL changing their keys each cruise.

Quote :
I am guessing the color of the week is for that cruise & the next one will have different colors. RCCL has large DIAMOND on our card & instant friends from strangers to get freebies with us. So do not have it exposed for strangers to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:36 pm

[b]Huh!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:46 pm

[b]This site is not behaving for me tonight. The option to change format has disappeared and I'm forced to use this one. Oh well. I have everything packed away so I feel really good. So on to packing for Grandeur tomorrow. I have a clip and dip appt at 11am then laundry and laying stuff out in the spare bedroom. WOO HOO!!!! WooHoo

See what I mean. No color and all kinds of garbage. Help!!!! Shocked Any ideas? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Quote :
MACOP, I see you like to watch the gossip shows, but you haven't told me yet where I can read the gossip column you write??? Inquiring minds want to know!

[b]Let's see what she says to this one scratch
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :
MACOP, I see you like to watch the gossip shows, but you haven't told me yet where I can read the gossip column you write??? Inquiring minds want to know!

Let's see what she says to this one scratch

You know she rarely goes back and reads what people comment on her posts. But, to me it looks like they're getting tired of her.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:13 pm

Hi all! Made thru another work day! These short weeks have spoiled me. I don't know how I'll make it thru next week, when I have to work Mon-Fri AND Sat morning! ISH!

I have absolutely no idea what CCC is talking about. I didn't understand ANY of it, not just the freebies part.. I think she must have ADD or something where her brain is working at a different speed than her typing fingers! OPPS< did I type that out loud???????? LOL
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Duz the spell chek werk? guess knot!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:19 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Quote :

[b]Let's see what she says to this one scratch
WTG Becky Thane!!!!!!!!!!!! ThumpsUp ThumpsUp ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:20 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
This site is not behaving for me tonight. The option to change format has disappeared and [b]I'm forced to use this one. Oh well. I have everything packed away so I feel really good. So on to packing for Grandeur tomorrow. I have a clip and dip appt at 11am then laundry and laying stuff out in the spare bedroom. WOO HOO!!!! WooHoo

See what I mean. No color and all kinds of garbage. Help!!!! Shocked Any ideas? Question
Now you are just like all of us!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:20 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

But how COLD is it???? It's 7 degrees here now! It was 4 when I got up this morning! Glad you didn't get any more snow than that! 6 inches is PLENTY!

And, don't you know it's supposed to be almost 50 degrees this weekend!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:37 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

But how COLD is it???? It's 7 degrees here now! It was 4 when I got up this morning! Glad you didn't get any more snow than that! 6 inches is PLENTY!

And, don't you know it's supposed to be almost 50 degrees this weekend!
It was in the 20's today, but going into the teens tonight. Yep........we are supposed to be in the 50's by next Tuesday. Funny thing is, the forecast keeps changing every night.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:56 pm

Barb, Friday still looks good for flying thru Chicago! Have a great trip if I don't catch you tomorrow! ALOHA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Hi all...........

32 now(but the wind chill makes it feel like 25.....and the temps continue to plummet.......supposed to be 24,so I can only imagine the wind chill then......glad I have flannel sheets on the bed..... brrrrrrrrrrr...........

What planet is CCC from??? Think I need a translator.......

testinng thr spell checj..nope,doesnt work for me either.. Suspect

Sheila--just have to ask........Clip and dip???? confused

Stay warm all...........
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:44 am

Good Evening Ladies,

Alex is getting his shower taken care of and I have some peace and quiet to read the boards.

Will be taking down the decorations tonight, loading the dining room table with them and packing then away tomorrow when son comes by to get stuff down in the garage. He and Alex will be taking down the Christmas lights if it is not raining.

Barb enjoy Hawaii Smile and if I have missed anyone else who is traveling, Best Wishes on your trip.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:51 am

Barb.........have fun in Hawaii......wish it was ONE year ago right now!!!
Oh no, maybe not.......then Danny would HAVE to relive the hotel in SJU again...OMG!!!!

Have y'all ever goofed off on "missingmoney.com"????........It's a site where 'lost' money is listed......interesting.....I goof off on it occasionally and always seem to find everyone else money except me......I've threatened to charge a finders fee!!!....found my sil some tonight....my dd will be happy....Can't seem to get my other relatives that have lost money to claim it!!..CRAZY....

If you haven't checked it out...do so.....never know, may find some cruise money laying around!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next