Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
VegasSpunk
TwitchOR
GrmyCRS
Cruising Fool
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
Murphy
frudutx
jillybabes
barbeeAL
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:49 am

JJ2sail wrote:
Hi Jean and Jean!

So glad to hear Carmen is doing better!

Went for my hair cut and came back with a new color again!

Oh well, no one will recognize me from my picture, as I am definately not blonde anymore.afro lol! My hairstylist calls it my fall look!

Jen

Jen - So long as Jim, Sherry & John look the same I'll watch for them and hope that you're the other woman sharing their cabin! scratch
Back to top Go down
westcoastvecs
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:54 am

I just had to jump in to say-small world-my son was born in York PA in "89-we just lived there for 13 months in 1988-89...and oh how I love Pfaltzgraf! unfortunately at the time we lived there we couldn't even afford the outlet prices!

Good thoughts to all,
Robin
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:34 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Sheila: I must be having a sr. moment, I don't remember anything about drinks drunken .....

Maybe it's me but didn't you say that when we posted the same thing at the same time we owed each other drinks?Question Question

I think that might have been me. When we were kids if we said the same thing at the same time we would then say "You owe me a coke". Now adays, I'll take mine with a shot of Myers Rum please! drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:44 am

Murphy wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Sheila: I must be having a sr. moment, I don't remember anything about drinks drunken .....

Maybe it's me but didn't you say that when we posted the same thing at the same time we owed each other drinks?Question Question

I think that might have been me. When we were kids if we said the same thing at the same time we would then say "You owe me a coke". Now adays, I'll take mine with a shot of Myers Rum please! drunken drunken drunken

RCCL is going to make out like a bandit from all the drinks we're going to be buying each other Drinks
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:48 am

TwitchOR wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

RCCL is going to make out like a bandit from all the drinks we're going to be buying each other Drinks
Unless you are CCC, in which case all drinks will be bought FREE during the D/D+ events and in the CL or satellite lounge! Drinks
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:50 am

critterchick wrote:
I always laugh when I see the new hybrid "breeds" like the labradoodles. Mutts with pedigrees!

Don packed up some of Carmen's food to bring her, and I put in 3 jars of baby food, which is her idea of heaven on earth. Maybe they'll just let us move in for a few days....
Jean, glad Carmen is on the mend. I don't think you are spoiling her. She deserves all the attention! Now, Murphy, he's spoiled. I bought an Amtrak ticket to bring my MIL up from Tennesse to stay with him while we are in AK. Now that's spoiled!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:52 am

cruisenfever wrote:
I see Ephraim is back. Our friend Dianne asked him a question about seeing the Northern Lights in September in Quebec and he hasn't a clue what she is asking him. Even I understood her question. Razz Razz Razz
I can't believe he didn't know what she was talking about! I thought he knew EVERYTHING. study I guess the Northern Lights question wasn't on his all things Canada quiz! study
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 am

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
I see Ephraim is back. Our friend Dianne asked him a question about seeing the Northern Lights in September in Quebec and he hasn't a clue what she is asking him. Even I understood her question. Razz Razz Razz
I can't believe he didn't know what she was talking about! I thought he knew EVERYTHING. study I guess the Northern Lights question wasn't on his all things Canada quiz! study

Yes - he must have been the only person of all 170+ of us that didn't know. Razz
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 am

Susan - I love it, you know more about NoLights in Canada than he does. And his grammar was wrong! Twisted Evil

Very nice start to the day!Smile
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:39 am

TwitchOR wrote:
Susan - I love it, you know more about NoLights in Canada than he does. And his grammar was wrong! Twisted Evil

Thank you! I needed to get my mental juices going today! I'm going back for another "job interview" later today. The job I was offered, but didn't take because of the lack of benefits is back as a possibility again. They wanted me, then didn't want me, then did want me, but never called me... called me last night and I'm HOPING to finalize this mess this afternoon. So, just called it to take the day off from my current job. Will finish packing and get the guest room ready for "Gramma" this morning and head off to what I expect will be the FINAL interview one way or another! Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:43 am

GOOD LUCK Susan........hope the interview goes the way you want it too

I'm off to work this am too.........as much as I want out of the house, I was enjoying the NOT working portion.....but it's payday and have to get that taken care of and get $$ for the trip.........

have a great am y'all..........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:44 am

To those of you who spent a brief time in York if I said York Interstate Fair, Smitties Soft Pretzels, Central Market and Utz Chips you'll know what I'm talkin' about! Things I miss.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:53 am

Morning all you SBPs. Up and about even though I planned to sleep in, dogs just have a mind of their own and going out and eating first thing in the am is one of them.

I plan to do some serious web-surfing before I get out of here for the day.

I'm so releived to hear that everyone seems to be on the mend, especially Jerry.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:55 am

Diane.......I love razzing my bus tours that come in that are from PA......i always ask some unsuspecting sole if they brought me any pretzels, they say no, and I tell them I left them a message on their machine (like I know who they are!!!??!?!).......Needless to say, one year a couple was soooo sweet they went home and sent me a box of Utz pretzels!!!....

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:57 am

Murphy wrote:
TwitchOR wrote:

Thank you! I needed to get my mental juices going today! I'm going back for another "job interview" later today. The job I was offered, but didn't take because of the lack of benefits is back as a possibility again. They wanted me, then didn't want me, then did want me, but never called me... called me last night and I'm HOPING to finalize this mess this afternoon. So, just called it to take the day off from my current job. Will finish packing and get the guest room ready for "Gramma" this morning and head off to what I expect will be the FINAL interview one way or another! Wish me luck!

Good Luck, hope everything goes the way you want it to go.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:57 am

cruiseforme wrote:
GOOD LUCK Susan........hope the interview goes the way you want it too

I'm off to work this am too.........as much as I want out of the house, I was enjoying the NOT working portion.....but it's payday and have to get that taken care of and get $$ for the trip.........

have a great am y'all..........

DON'T OVER DO TODAY! Take it nice and slow!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Murphy wrote:

Susan - My best wishes are with you for the interview. Hope they give you the benefits package you want - with lots of time for cruising.

It's nice to get an unexpected day off work and have more time to get things done. Feels like playing hookey bounce

Good luck GoodLuck
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:01 am

TwitchOR wrote:

Susan - My best wishes are with you for the interview. Hope they give you the benefits package you want - with lots of time for cruising.

It's nice to get an unexpected day off work and have more time to get things done. Feels like playing hookey bounce

Good luck GoodLuck

Yes, definitely a Hookey Day! sunny I almost got in trouble though... was posting with you earlier and I actually ended up calling in 4 minutes after my start time! A big no-no, but thankfully I'm never late and never don't call in, so boss didn't say anything!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:10 am

Well I'm off home, not working again till Tuesday bounce bounce bounce bounce

With June coming into town on Saturday, it feels like my vacation is starting today. Hope to get online over the next few days, and during the day for a change.

Have a nice day y'all (used to live in Houston and NC so that's my British southern drawl).
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:12 am

TwitchOR wrote:
Well I'm off home, not working again till Tuesday bounce bounce bounce bounce

With June coming into town on Saturday, it feels like my vacation is starting today. Hope to get online over the next few days, and during the day for a change.

Have a nice day y'all (used to live in Houston and NC so that's my British southern drawl).
Have a great weekend with June! We will see you a week from today! WOO HOO:woohoo: WooHoo WooHoo
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:28 am

TimeToFeedTheCat TimeToFeedTheCat TimeToFeedTheCat TimeToFeedTheCat Decided 4 a.m was time for me to get up! Wish I could set their little clocks back a couple of hours.

Susan - GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!

Jean - Happy to hear Carmen is doing better.

Made it through BB...not surprised, but was hoping Jameeka was going bye bye.

Well, have to get finished up for work TGIF!!! Three more work days!

Everyone have an AWSOME1 DAY.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:16 am

Good Morning Ladies,

All that are getting ready for work have a great day.

For those staying home, relax do your house stuff in jammies!

GS eating breakfast and I am playing here. Will do my walk when he is out the door.

Nancy said something about going down to Valencia this afternoon, not sure if I will go. But then again shopping? hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:33 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Yes I did, guess I was having a Senior Moment I love you, I think Chris said it originally!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:48 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Diane.......I love razzing my bus tours that come in that are from PA......i always ask some unsuspecting sole if they brought me any pretzels, they say no, and I tell them I left them a message on their machine (like I know who they are!!!??!?!).......Needless to say, one year a couple was soooo sweet they went home and sent me a box of Utz pretzels!!!....

j

We can get Utz pretzels at our local Sam's but, I have to have the chips (which are my weakness) shipped from PA. Usually someone takes pitty on me and will bring me a bag. Last year I spent a lot of time on the road for work, all in the north east, wow did I get my fill of chips.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:48 am

frudutx wrote:
To those of you who spent a brief time in York if I said York Interstate Fair, Smitties Soft Pretzels, Central Market and Utz Chips you'll know what I'm talkin' about! Things I miss.

d

Our Costco and Sam's club sells Utz pretzels and there is an Amish store that sells Utz Chips, I would offer to bring you some, but they would probably get squashed tongue ...Have a nice day off...

Jul: Don't work too hard...

Susan: Hope the interview goes your way...

Chris: I wanted Jameka to go also...I would love to see Danielle go next but don't think that will happen...Will check in Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next