Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:51 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
I'll try it........figured 14 days of drinking maybe could use the $$!!!......(coke that is!...for part of the time!) Smile

jul Smile

Only if there's RUM in that Coke!!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
ckrobyn
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
ckrobyn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Murphy - just noticed your avatar, that is hilarious!!!!

Jilly - I would love to sail with you too some day!!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:53 pm

ckrobyn wrote:
Murphy - just noticed your avatar, that is hilarious!!!!

Jilly - I would love to sail with you too some day!!!

Thank you. It's only temporary till the rest of the "special" bears get a chance to see it, but I couldn't help myself. I'm in an evil Twisted Evil mood today! Rainy and cold here and I want to be outside! sunny
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Hey Robyn...............welcome to our playhouse. Truth be told......Susan set this up just for me. Seems that our friend doesn't like being corrected, and so she reported me to the proper authorities and I was put in a holding cell for 16 days. When I got released, the warden put a restraining order on me so that I can not post on any thread that my good friend has posted on.........and since she is going on this cruise with us Mad I can no longer chat with my friends.........hence the playhouse was constructed.

Drop by any time.............this place is really friendly.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:08 pm

Murphy wrote:
ckrobyn wrote:
I like this site! I am officially adding it to my favourites Smile

Murph - I still wish you were sailing with us on the Mariner!!!!!

I know, me too! Dad is doing better though and is actually going to be here a few days after we get back from Alaska! And it looks like I might get the other job offer after all. They want me bad and are in the process of meeting all my demands! Wink I'll know more in a week or two, but with everything else happening, I can't fit in a cruise in Nov this year! Sorry!
Hey Susan...........are you really going to get this job that you really wanted! FANTASTIC...........and they are giving you what you want.........you must really be worth a lot to them..........how wonderful and congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:30 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:
... And it looks like I might get the other job offer after all. They want me bad and are in the process of meeting all my demands! Wink I'll know more in a week or two, but with everything else happening, I can't fit in a cruise in Nov this year! Sorry!
Hey Susan...........are you really going to get this job that you really wanted! FANTASTIC...........and they are giving you what you want.........you must really be worth a lot to them..........how wonderful and congratulations.
Thank you. I haven't signed on the dotted line yet, but yes, they are back to negotiating with me and have agreed to my vacation days term! We are tweaking salary, but I'm pretty sure it will work out. I don't want to give notice to my current employer till I get back from Alaska, but hope to have the "deal" done before we leave. If so, I'll be PARTYING onboard! tongue
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:32 pm

Jean #2.............I'm keeping track of the 8 Alcatraz tickets that you are getting............and they are all accounted for........they include............you and June, Jim and me, Chris and Martha and Wes and Judy.

Jill, you asked how far the Airport Ramada is from Robson street. I'm guessing that it is a 45 minute ride or a little shorter, since that is what the driving time is to the port from the airport and Robson is about 10 minutes from Ballantyne.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:34 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:
... And it looks like I might get the other job offer after all. They want me bad and are in the process of meeting all my demands! Wink I'll know more in a week or two, but with everything else happening, I can't fit in a cruise in Nov this year! Sorry!
Thank you. I haven't signed on the dotted line yet, but yes, they are back to negotiating with me and have agreed to my vacation days term! We are tweaking salary, but I'm pretty sure it will work out. I don't want to give notice to my current employer till I get back from Alaska, but hope to have the "deal" done before we leave. If so, I'll be PARTYING onboard! tongue
WOW, that's wonderful news..........I know you were very concerned about vacation time being cut back...........but, if you can maintain that plus an increase in pay.............well now........I see many more cruises in your future!! Wink

May I ask exactly what type of job you will be leaving and going to?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:45 pm

Yes, I think you can guarantee there are a few more cruises in my future! Very Happy They will probably be limited to 7-nighters for a few years, but I can live with that knowing I will have more cashola after we retire to do what ever length we want! Surprised
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:13 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Jill, you asked how far the Airport Ramada is from Robson street. I'm guessing that it is a 45 minute ride or a little shorter, since that is what the driving time is to the port from the airport and Robson is about 10 minutes from Ballantyne.

Thanks for the info Patti Wink ...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:25 pm

It's really pretty quiet on the CC boards today.........kind of boring! Razz
Back to top Go down
shar27

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:10 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Murphy,

That is amazing news....we knew you were worth it all along!!

You know what this means, there can now be a Nov./08 cruise in your future, right????
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:15 pm

shar27 wrote:

Murphy,

That is amazing news....we knew you were worth it all along!!

You know what this means, there can now be a Nov./08 cruise in your future, right????

I tried to get you guys to do the 11-8-08 Serenade, but Robyn said that wouldn't work. So the "girls" want to do a Feb 8th, 09 trip on the AOS, but Robyn said that won't work with you either... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Hey, SPBs! I changed my CC signature to add "FREE PATTI" in purple. Anybody else want to join me in that?

Susan, I LOVE your door sign! Maybe we could just string it up over the hallway on Deck 10! And in front of the CL while we're at it...

I see that the PB thread was scrubbed today. I do hope we don't see much of CCC for a few days, although it may reduce our gossiping time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:58 pm

Hey Everybody, I'm having a really quiet day today. Trying to cure this back of mine. Feels pretty good right now.

Welcome Robyn and shar27 to our little group.

Congrats on the job Susan. Stick to your guns and get what you want.

I noticed all our shame-faced bears are now gone. I hope they got the message as they were removing them.

I haven't had any reply to my E-mail yet. I'll keep you all posted.

Looks like she's not posting today, I didn't find any new ones.
Catcha all later. Sheila
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:04 pm

critterchick wrote:
Hey, SPBs! I changed my CC signature to add "FREE PATTI" in purple. Anybody else want to join me in that?

Susan, I LOVE your door sign! Maybe we could just string it up over the hallway on Deck 10! And in front of the CL while we're at it...

I see that the PB thread was scrubbed today. I do hope we don't see much of CCC for a few days, although it may reduce our gossiping time...

LOVE IT! I changed my signature too!

Maybe an extra sign or two for ON the coffee machine would be good too! tongue

Yes, our thread was sanitized. I did see CCC online for a while this afternoon, but I don't think she posted anything anywhere...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:10 pm

critterchick wrote:

Mrs. B and Murphy you are so kind. I hope that by adding that to your signature you won't get in trouble!

I do appreciate it though.........makes me feel loved!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:18 pm

I am so over this whole thing! The worst they can do to me is revoke me and at this point, I'm not sure that would be so bad... Sad

OK, I just went and read the entire "guidelines" page. No where does it state that you can't express a political position, which I feel we have made by our plea to "Free Patti", so I think we are ok any way!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:32 pm

Murphy wrote:
I am so over this whole thing! The worst they can do to me is revoke me and at this point, I'm not sure that would be so bad... Sad

OK, I just went and read the entire "guidelines" page. No where does it state that you can't express a political position, which I feel we have made by our plea to "Free Patti", so I think we are ok any way!
Just seeing Free Patti reminds me of the Free Willie movie!!

Well now Susan, if you are trying to make a political statement on my behalf...........you could have made it a little larger. ROTF LOL Laughing

Oh and BTW.......you would be missed terribly if you were revoked.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:33 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Well now Susan, if you are trying to make a political statement on my behalf...........you could have made it a little larger. ROTF LOL Laughing

Well, I had it BOLDED at first, but it looked kind of weird... Maybe if I really get mad, I'll go back and Bold it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:34 pm

Murphy wrote:
critterchick wrote:

Maybe an extra sign or two for ON the coffee machine would be good too! tongue

Yes, our thread was sanitized. I did see CCC online for a while this afternoon, but I don't think she posted anything anywhere...
No, she has not posted anywhere today..........everytime I checked her light was off.

Love putting the sign on the door to the CL. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:36 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Well, I had it BOLDED at first, but it looked kind of weird... Maybe if I really get mad, I'll go back and Bold it! Rolling Eyes
Of course you could always put after Free Patti, that wonderful avatar that you have here. Now, that's a political statement!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Hi! Just checking in. You guys just crack me up!

Susan congrats on the Job offer!

When I was shopping yesterday, I lost a bag with some shirts I bought for my son in it. I searched everywhere this morning and could not find it! So I called the last store I remember having it (Penny's), and sure enough someone found it and turned it in! It's nice to know there are still honest people around!Very Happy

Macy's and Penny's were having really good sales yesterday,
so I think I am all set, and can start packing. Got a really nice hooded reversible rain jacket at Penny's for $45 on sale, and a couple of nice outfits at Macy's at 75% off!

It's warm today, had to turn on the A/C for awhile.
Haven't heard yet if my co-workers trip to Cozumel got cancelled, I can't imagine flying in when a Hurricane is headed there??

Patti- Glad you saw my question on the RC board, I didn't think to post it over here.Embarassed Maybe we will be able to meet in the waiting area if we all get there early!

Enough rambling- Have a good evening everyone!

Jen
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:48 pm

Murphy wrote:
critterchick wrote:

Count me in too! I haven't been posting much over there since this all happened, my heart just hasn't been in it.Crying or Very sad But, I think I will look for a reason now!alien

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:50 pm

[quote="cruisenfever]Of course you could always put after Free Patti, that wonderful avatar that you have here. Now, that's a political statement!!! Laughing[/quote]

Better? OnMySoapBox

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next