Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:42 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
If she's banned from CC does that mean she will be dis-invited from the M&M?

Jean (#2)
Hello Jean Very Happy

Good question about being disinvited to the M&M. Even if she is, she will still show up.Mad

As Diane said............she will be back and post with a vengence..........with no blame on herself. Remember, she is always right and everyone else is always wrong.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:45 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
critterchick wrote:
What a day! I do hope that this gets her banned, even if she does find another way in - any new posters to our thread should be viewed with utmost suspicion.

Jen(or anybody else booked near her), you can always take shelter with us, LOL. Now you know why we never posted our cabin number on the roll call...

Thanks Jean! I know, I will definately not be using the door sign Tom is making for all of us.Crying or Very sad What a bummer!
Jen......use that door sign. Just don't answer your door. You'll have a doorbell and there's a little peep hole that you can see out of (if I remember correctly). And, if she continually bothers you.........Guest Relations is on Deck 4.

That's another reason why we don't put signs up on our doors.........just don't like to advertise who we are.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:03 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
critterchick wrote:
What a day! I do hope that this gets her banned, even if she does find another way in - any new posters to our thread should be viewed with utmost suspicion.

Jen(or anybody else booked near her), you can always take shelter with us, LOL. Now you know why we never posted our cabin number on the roll call...

Thanks Jean! I know, I will definately not be using the door sign Tom is making for all of us.Crying or Very sad What a bummer!

Just remember Jen, Patti's Posse is at your disposal cheers
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:05 pm

Changed the name too......brmoqueen getting old! (literally!!)

Maaan, take a week off and a whole new site opens up.....

I guess I missed all the action....read the one post on the roll call that someone posted with all the copies on it....all I could say was WOW....is she for real??????????

I am not going to have time to read all 48 pages on this one.....you guys are chatterers!!

There IS safety in numbers isn't there???????......

Guess I better get back to cleaning up........NICE to hear you speak again Patti.....I gained a lot of info from you...

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:26 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Changed the name too......brmoqueen getting old! (literally!!)

Maaan, take a week off and a whole new site opens up.....

I guess I missed all the action....read the one post on the roll call that someone posted with all the copies on it....all I could say was WOW....is she for real??????????

I am not going to have time to read all 48 pages on this one.....you guys are chatterers!!

There IS safety in numbers isn't there???????......

Guess I better get back to cleaning up........NICE to hear you speak again Patti.....I gained a lot of info from you...

jul Smile
Hi jul..........and thanks for your kind comment. It's so nice to be able to talk with everyone and read the other site. At least I'm keeping up to date with all the news.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:27 pm

jillybabes wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
critterchick wrote:

Just remember Jen, Patti's Posse is at your disposal cheers
Oh no.......are we back to Patti's Posse again!! lol!

Instead of everyone wearing my screen name.............we should all add Patti's Posse to the great tags that Dianne made. I think that would be funnier and draw more attention. OK.....who wants to be the Sheriff??
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:39 pm

I pulled this from another area here and it was a response to a question that Jen asked and Bob replied. This is exactly the way it was handled when we did our cruise back in 2004 on Celebrity.

Jen, you have 2 options when boarding in YVR:

1-- Get to the port early-- around 1030am

2-- Get to the port late-- around 2pm

My advise would be get there early. After checking in you have to go
upstairs to be cleared by US Customs before boarding. Customs doesn't come on duty until 12noon, however the upstairs waiting area is very small and once filled they will keep everyone in the lower level until there's room to move them upstairs. Also, once upstairs you are given a number to be called for US Customs.. there are only about 3 or 4 Customs Officers on duty and it can be a slow process.

Last time we sailed from YVR, we got to the pier at 1030am, checked in, went upstairs got numbers for groups 1 and 2. RCI sets up drinks and cookies in the upper level and once Customs came on duty we were on the ship in minutes.

We observed LONG lines of people trying to get onboard all afternoon and were happy we did what we did...
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:21 pm

OK, I've been trying to copy my door sign into a message but couldn't get it to work... so what I think we need to do is have door signs made of my avatar symbol...
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:28 pm

Susan - LOL I LOVE IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Murphy wrote:
OK, I've been trying to copy my door sign into a message but couldn't get it to work... so what I think we need to do is have door signs made of my avatar symbol...
OMG......ROTF LMAO...........that is just too funny.

But....since she can't read...........do you think she will understand what that means?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:41 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

But....since she can't read...........do you think she will understand what that means?? Laughing

Since you have a couple pictures of her, I guess you could always substitute a picture of her underneath the international sign for NO!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:53 pm

Susan: You are too Funny Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Th_laughter01

Jul: Welcome back Smile ...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:11 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Since you have a couple pictures of her, I guess you could always substitute a picture of her underneath the international sign for NO!
I think NOT!! Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Nono4
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:15 pm

Help...o wise ones!!!....Is it too late to turn in some points on the rcl cc to get obc????.......too many things to have gotten done in the last month and this one was at the bottom of the pile....
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:20 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Help...o wise ones!!!....Is it too late to turn in some points on the rcl cc to get obc????.......too many things to have gotten done in the last month and this one was at the bottom of the pile....
Jul, it would be cutting it close, unless you already had the certificates from VISA. It took about 2 weeks to get my certificates last time and then you have to have them to RCCL the week before I think. I've never done it, but I did hear of people getting the certificate numbers from VISA and calling in those numbers to the C & A desk. I guess you could call and ask...
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:24 pm

I just pulled out one of my certificates. It states the certificates need to be to the C & A address 5 BUSINESS days before sailing...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Jul...as Murphy says, there have been reports that once you get the certificate numbersyou can call them in to this number 1-888-305-4626 (RCI Coupon Redemption Center). Then fill out the certificates and mail them in.

I'd give the number a call tomorrow and see what they say.

The BofA number to get the certificates is 1-800-421-2110.

If you work quick like a bunny.............I think you'll be able to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
ckrobyn
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
ckrobyn

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:43 pm

Hey you guys!
Hi Murph ((((((hugs)))))))

I cannot believe what I am hearing about MACOP and the fact Patti was banned.....maybe I don't know the whole story, but I think the admins over at CC need to give their heads a shake!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:43 pm

Jul: Call today....This past time when I cashed in pts I rec'd the cert in 7 days...I called and gave the cert # and sent in the cert...I then waited a couple weeks and called to make sure they rec'd the cert... Very Happy Jill
Back to top Go down
ckrobyn
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
ckrobyn

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:44 pm

I wanna cruise to Alaska with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:45 pm

ckrobyn wrote:
Hey you guys!
Hi Murph ((((((hugs)))))))

I cannot believe what I am hearing about MACOP and the fact Patti was banned.....maybe I don't know the whole story, but I think the admins over at CC need to give their heads a shake!

Welcome my good friend! We are having a good time here where all are welcome!
Back to top Go down
ckrobyn
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
ckrobyn

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:47 pm

I like this site! I am officially adding it to my favourites Smile

Murph - I still wish you were sailing with us on the Mariner!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:47 pm

ckrobyn wrote:
I wanna cruise to Alaska with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin: We would love to have you join us, but the ship is sold out Crying or Very sad ...
I have read your posts in the past and one day hope to sail with you Laughing
Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:48 pm

I'll try it........figured 14 days of drinking maybe could use the $$!!!......(coke that is!...for part of the time!) and laundry!

I keep piling stuff on the guest bed for the trip and not sure how it's all going to fit in the suitcases....YIKES...and I wanted one tote not used to bring stuff home...

Took an extra day off today........feels pretty good to veg...slept the entire day yday, partied wayyyy tooo much in LV last week......I'm not sure how I can stay up til 5am out there but can't make it past 10pm at home...strange Smile

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:49 pm

ckrobyn wrote:
I like this site! I am officially adding it to my favourites Smile

Murph - I still wish you were sailing with us on the Mariner!!!!!

I know, me too! Dad is doing better though and is actually going to be here a few days after we get back from Alaska! And it looks like I might get the other job offer after all. They want me bad and are in the process of meeting all my demands! Wink I'll know more in a week or two, but with everything else happening, I can't fit in a cruise in Nov this year! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next