Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:10 pm

Trying to remember are you'll flying in the day before?
I am at the Hampton Inn we could try by shuttle, taxi and other transport to arrive about the same time (early) the pier and going through customs (that is what you were talking about?) Kind of a Polor Bear Express Special Boarding Party. Very Happy

Have I got my thoughts going in the right direction here? :arrow:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:14 pm

Hey Guys, I just noticed that the Thread CCC started about performing the miracle is gone. Is that a good sign something's happening?
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:20 pm

Okay, I added Free Patti, to my sig, in bold red with a mad face!

Ginny- We are flying in the day before, staying at LeSoleil downtown, it is supposed to be a 5 star hotel at a 3 star price, we'll see!Very Happy

I guess I better go start something for dinner now! Question Exclamation cyclops

Jen
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:24 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Hey Guys, I just noticed that the Thread CCC started about performing the miracle is gone. Is that a good sign something's happening?

Well, that is interesting. I noticed earlier that about 70 people had looked at the post, but no one responded! Maybe they just yanked it because it wasn't really posted in the correct place.... if there is a correct place for something like that!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:26 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Trying to remember are you'll flying in the day before?
I am at the Hampton Inn we could try by shuttle, taxi and other transport to arrive about the same time (early) the pier and going through customs (that is what you were talking about?) Kind of a Polor Bear Express Special Boarding Party. Very Happy

Have I got my thoughts going in the right direction here? :arrow:
You're thoughts are working well. We are also at the Hampton Inn.........so it would be good to try and leave for the pier around 10:00-10:30. We'll figure all that out when we get there.

We absolutely want to start this party at the terminal.

Now CCC thinks that by using US Direct she is not going to have to go through customs. hehehe.............wait until she gets to the pier and thinks that her "Cubic Zirconium" status is going to get her boarded quickly. She is actually going to have to WAIT like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:28 pm

Murphy wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Well, that is interesting. I noticed earlier that about 70 people had looked at the post, but no one responded! Maybe they just yanked it because it wasn't really posted in the correct place.... if there is a correct place for something like that!
Well, they must be doing housecleaning. It really had no business being on the main boards.............maybe the Floataway. But then, who cares if she has to work miracles. Laughing

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Murphy wrote:
[quote="cruisenfever]Of course you could always put after Free Patti, that wonderful avatar that you have here. Now, that's a political statement!!! Laughing

Better? OnMySoapBox[/quote]
Puurrrfect!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 pm

JJ2sail wrote:

Count me in too! I haven't been posting much over there since this all happened, my heart just has been in it.Crying or Very sad But, I think I will look for a reason now!alien
Jen, I can still read what is going on over there. I want you to post as you are as much a part of the group as anybody else (well except me) and you have the right to enjoy all the chit chat!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:33 pm

Enlighten me on the "performing the miracle" post???....I am bumming that I missed all the action!

I am surprised that with her "status" attitude that she doesn't sail on Holland or one of the other upscale pompous lines....

Also.......what is the 'triangleing" y'all were talking about??...

I know....so many q's......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Enlighten me on the "performing the miracle" post???....I am bumming that I missed all the action!

I am surprised that with her "status" attitude that she doesn't sail on Holland or one of the other upscale pompous lines....

jul Smile

Yesterday CCC had 2 classic CCC posts. First she posted about how her friend wanted her to perform a miracle because he wanted to join his mother on our Alaska cruise, but her TA said she couldn't add him to the cabin because the cruise was sold out. Apparently CCC was to perform a miracle and get him onboard.

Then she posted a very inappropriate post about how she hoped Hurricane Dean hit New Orleans so that it would teach the mayor a lesson or some such nonsense. Loads of other CC posters were irrate and eventually they all started posting about hitting the Triangle to alert the monitors about her inappropriate post.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

jul Smile
The "triangle" is in the upper right hand corner of any post....it has a red exclamation in it. When you click on that it will take you to a posting page and you voice your displeasure or whatever you want about that particular post, then hit submit and it goes to either LauraS or one of the mods. Then it is up to them whether the post is poofed or what. If many people click on the triangle for the same post...........then the person that posted is in deep doodoo!!

She sailed Princess for 10 years............got tired of them because they wouldn't give her anything free. So then she went to Celebrity........got tired of them because they wouldn't give her one of their ships after she broke three toes from what she claimed was their fault. Seems that the gangway from pier to ship rolled over her toes. Still can't figure that one out.

So now we are graced with her presence on RCI and because she is Elite in the Captains Club on Celebrity she is Diamond on RCI......even though she only has 5 cruise credits earned on RCI. After Alaska, she should have 7.......she's still PLATINUM!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:42 pm

Murphy wrote:

Yesterday CCC had 2 classic CCC posts. First she posted about how her friend wanted her to perform a miracle because he wanted to join his mother on our Alaska cruise, but her TA said she couldn't add him to the cabin because the cruise was sold out. Apparently CCC was to perform a miracle and get him onboard.

Then she posted a very inappropriate post about how she hoped Hurricane Dean hit New Orleans so that it would teach the mayor a lesson or some such nonsense. Loads of other CC posters were irrate and eventually they all started posting about hitting the Triangle to alert the monitors about her inappropriate post.
Well, I'll be darned...............somebody figured it out. So it's Ephrain who wants to join mom on the cruise. Now that makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:44 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Well, I'll be darned...............somebody figured it out. So it's Ephrain who wants to join mom on the cruise. Now that makes more sense.

Well, that's what I thought she was trying to say... but who the heck knows! I could have read between the wrong lines! lol!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Well, that's what I thought she was trying to say... but who the heck knows! I could have read between the wrong lines! lol!

Hey! I'm back! Decided it was to hot to cook, so we're having salad for dinner.

Susan, I think you need to translate all her posts! I read it three times and couldn't figure it out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:58 pm

Thanks, but I don't think I want that job, Jen! That's it for me for one night! Everyone take care!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:01 pm

again, I guess all I can say is "WOW".....she must be related to God to have all that power......

Guess I should have made Treasure Island give me the world since I broke a toe there (literally) when I opened the bathroom door and slammed into my foot...mmmmmmmmm, thought it was cuz I was an idiot!! (or one too many glasses of wine!!!) LOL

thanks y'all for the update......I was LOST for a bit...I did catch the one post the guy made on our thread warning us about sailing with her.

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:12 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
again, I guess all I can say is "WOW".....she must be related to God to have all that power......

Guess I should have made Treasure Island give me the world since I broke a toe there (literally) when I opened the bathroom door and slammed into my foot...mmmmmmmmm, thought it was cuz I was an idiot!! (or one too many glasses of wine!!!) LOL

thanks y'all for the update......I was LOST for a bit...I did catch the one post the guy made on our thread warning us about sailing with her.

jul Smile
jul......that's exactly what my husband said!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Yes Patti I'm pretty sure it's Ephriam, either that or it's Ives. They were on Brilliance with us, or did I say that already? Too many drugs flower
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:39 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Ok, enlighten me, who is Ephrain pig ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:46 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Ephriam and his SO Ives were on the Brilliance TA with us. We had a pretty active Roll Call and CCC got them to help her with the M&M They did a lot of work to organise it and then she took all the glory later on. I believe it's Ephriam's mother who is on this cruise and now he wants to be added to her cabin. That is the miracle she's going to perform.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:09 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Ephriam and his SO Ives were on the Brilliance TA with us. We had a pretty active Roll Call and CCC got them to help her with the M&M They did a lot of work to organise it and then she took all the glory later on. I believe it's Ephriam's mother who is on this cruise and now he wants to be added to her cabin. That is the miracle she's going to perform.

Sheila: Was he in the picture you sent to me with CCC Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:13 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Sheila: Was he in the picture you sent to me with CCC Question

Yup That was him
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:15 pm

THANKS Sheila, happy to see you posting and tomorrow will be better than today Very Happy ....Have a good night and I am shutting this puppy down Sleep Sleep ...Jill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:18 pm

jillybabes wrote:
THANKS Sheila, happy to see you posting and tomorrow will be better than today Very Happy ....Have a good night and I am shutting this puppy down Sleep Sleep ...Jill

Nitey Nite Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:20 pm

Sheila, sounds like you are starting to feel a little better. Hope you rested and relaxed this weekend and will continue to do so this coming week.

This rainy, damp, yucky weather has made me very sleepy, so I am going to call it a night.

Thanks again for this site and the chance to chat with all of you. I'm very interested in what tomorrow might bring...........but will not be surprised if nothing happens.

Night SPB's, sleep well. Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next