Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:53 am

critterchick wrote:
I'm planning on walking away from her if she comes near (DH will probably drag me away). I even thought of asking Dianne if she would make us all name tags with fake names, or better yet, make us all Patti!
I don't think so............but then again........that would be fun. Everybody will have my screen name!!affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:54 am

critterchick wrote:
I'm planning on walking away from her if she comes near (DH will probably drag me away). I even thought of asking Dianne if she would make us all name tags with fake names, or better yet, make us all Patti!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all give her a big ole bear hug Evil or Very Mad from me too....heheheh
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:57 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Help I am so unsuccesful with photobucket Sad
Ginny, what I do is I highlight the picture I want, then right click copy and bring it over here and paste it.

However with the picture, I also get url stuff that goes along with it, so I have to preview and then delete all the url stuff and then it comes out OK. Or, I have to send then edit to get rid of it.

Maybe somebody has an easier way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:12 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Meet_peppermint_patty_big

Patti's Posse, I love it.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:18 pm

Did you read CCC's latest post about the gal's from texas who were on Good Morning America and how she sent an email to them about our PJ party?

Well, I sent an email to Laura stating that I resent her intrusion into something where she is not only not welcome but, where she informed everyone on the thread that RCL would not allow us to have the PJ Party.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:28 pm

frudutx wrote:
Did you read CCC's latest post about the gal's from texas who were on Good Morning America and how she sent an email to them about our PJ party?

Well, I sent an email to Laura stating that I resent her intrusion into something where she is not only not welcome but, where she informed everyone on the thread that RCL would not allow us to have the PJ Party.

d

Thumbs up to you! Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Smiley24
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:21 pm

frudutx wrote:

d

Nicely done! I typed my responses (hitting the sauce a little early? The ship is sold out, do you think they'll just board by helicopter? What were you thinking?????) but deleted them. Not ready to be banned just yet.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:56 pm

frudutx wrote:
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Meet_peppermint_patty_big

Patti's Posse, I love it.

d
Isn't that Peppermint Pattie???
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:57 pm

frudutx wrote:

d
Way to go Girlfriend...............please, please share Laura's response, if you even get a response.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:01 pm

Here's the best one of the day...............
Quote :
With the Next 2 Weeks
we will get a phonecall on the free excursion. My TA called her contact
& was told that Miami hasn't told C&A anything to call
Diamond/Plus members with. When she asked about 2008 Member Cruises, as her groups book 16 months ahead as we did on Jewel for this cruise, again Miami hasn't stated anything.

I am beginning to wonder what Miami is up to with the lack of professionalism to Diamond/Plus members who keep them making $$$.
We know something she doesn't know and we ain't gonna tell her!!Smile She's not even Diamond....she's a Cubic Zirconium.........what the heck is she complaining about.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:02 pm

critterchick wrote:
frudutx wrote:

d

Nicely done! I typed my responses (hitting the sauce a little early? The ship is sold out, do you think they'll just board by helicopter? What were you thinking?????) but deleted them. Not ready to be banned just yet.
Mrs. B..............you ain't got no balls!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:07 pm

Hey Diane........that post has been poofed. Damn, didn't have enough time to copy and paste into my "special" file.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:16 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Hey Diane........that post has been poofed. Damn, didn't have enough time to copy and paste into my "special" file.

I'll be darned, next time I'll cut and email it to you.

Guess they got more than my complaint Laughing

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:42 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

d
Oh I saw it.......thought it was no stranger than her other posts. Another example of Mother Laura protecting her!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:43 pm

Sombody posted the Member's cruises on the roll call. Let's see how long it takes her to find them.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:47 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Sombody posted the Member's cruises on the roll call. Let's see how long it takes her to find them.

Yes, I saw that. She's probably booking as we speak. I just don't need that much stuff. Don't know what she does with it, gives it as gifts maybe? santa

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:50 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

d

Wonder if she got a slap on the wrist from Laura Very Happy that woulld brighten my day sunny ...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:54 pm

jillybabes wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

d

Wonder if she got a slap on the wrist from Laura Very Happy that woulld brighten my day sunny ...
When Pigs fly maybe!!!

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Flyingpigs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 pm

I just lost a long post Sad

Anyway, what did I miss? Why did I have to go shopping after work?......Oh!! I know I got some great bargains Laughing Did LS really poof her post? C'mon SPB's 'splain it to me I'm dieing here. Shocked I coulda responded too.

I won't get docs today but the good news is my TA has them and will mail them on soon. We are under tornado warnings here but the sun is shining so maybe it passed us by. Of course I could wait til later and post about how bad it was and how I saved the parrott. lol!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:13 pm

Sorry Sheila that you didn't get to read her post it said something like:

Did you see Good Morning America this morning they had a group of women on from Texas they were all decked out in their pink bathrobes. They all go together on the same day to have their yearly mammograms.

Then she goes on to say: It kind of reminded me of our little group of PJ Party women and so I sent an email to the show and wouldn't it be funny if they showed up and filmed the PJ Party.

At which point I hit the button and flamed Laura with the fact that I resented her intrusion into our group since she was the one that posted quite clearly that RCCL would never allow us to come come to the dining room in PJ's.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:16 pm

Hi Everyone! Just stopping by to say Hi!

Ginny don't give up, it took me awhile too!

I like the idea of switching name tags! Wink

Catch-ya later!

Jen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:42 pm

critterchick wrote:

Oh come now....you could join Patti and my elite club.......banished and slapped with restrainng orders on CC against CCC.....cheers
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:48 pm

I'd really like to tell her to stop bitching and complaining and get a real life but then who would we make fun of lol! ?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:50 pm

Woohoo!!cheers I just got rid of my age......Just put 0000 in the year,......(in your profile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:13 pm

frudutx wrote:
Sorry Sheila that you didn't get to read her post it said something like:

Did you see Good Morning America this morning they had a group of women on from Texas they were all decked out in their pink bathrobes. They all go together on the same day to have their yearly mammograms.

Then she goes on to say: It kind of reminded me of our little group of PJ Party women and so I sent an email to the show and wouldn't it be funny if they showed up and filmed the PJ Party.

At which point I hit the button and flamed Laura with the fact that I resented her intrusion into our group since she was the one that posted quite clearly that RCCL would never allow us to come come to the dining room in PJ's.

d

Thanks for the info. I'm sorry I missed that. Just like her to buy into something if she thinks it will get any special attention. Hope she doesn't think she can show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next