Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:49 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Great response Elaine. I'll bet she never responds to any of the remarks you all made.

Well, good morning bears, and all I can say is "Patti, you lose!" She's made her response to Sheila's post and she actually thinks that a credit card charged she made on a Saturday night would have already been reversed off of her card by 5:30am Sunday morning. And she is still apparently sure that she did get someone bumped, otherwise why would she have tickets???

OK, I'm really done with this whole mess... on to better things!

I'm with Martha and READY TO GO NOW! Smile
Have a great day everyone.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:55 am

RDeagazio wrote:
critterchick wrote:
Geepers, what a group this is! I guess we can skip the blog to cut down on Barb's work, huh?

I got another retinal burn visualizing CCC in a transparent T-shirt. And nearly yarked up a hairball to boot.

Jean-- I wouldn't worry about seeing CCC topless- With all the hair on her chest and back she'll most likely look like she's wearing a sweater pig affraid

Oh, well that image is SOOO much better than what I already had. YIKES!
Thank you for your new site and congratulations!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:58 am

I've given in and ordered a polar bear nightshirt. I can't remember who's keeping the pj breakfast list and I'd like to sign up.

Jean
TwithchOR
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:02 am

TwitchOR wrote:
I've given in and ordered a polar bear nightshirt. I can't remember who's keeping the pj breakfast list and I'd like to sign up.

Jean
TwithchOR

I think Barb was posting the list on the website, but I'm attempting to make the reservation, so will need the final count. Welcome to breakfast! Won't we make a memorable scene? queen
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:12 am

Murphy wrote:

I think Barb was posting the list on the website, but I'm attempting to make the reservation, so will need the final count. Welcome to breakfast! Won't we make a memorable scene? queen

I'm sure we'll be memorable - and the white boas will set off the sleepwear nicely. I'll find out if my cabin mate, June, wants to go to. We always eat breakfast in the diningroom so we'll be there - it just depends if she wants to watch or participate.

The nightshirt looks like it could work over jeans or pants as a tunic, so I may wear it around the ship before the 22nd.

On another subject - I've lost my signature, so I'll work on that this evening.

Have a good Sunday, everyone.

Jean
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:28 am

Good Morning SPB...

Karma is a b_ _ _ _

Maybe that is the tornados, floods, police calls, hail etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:47 am

jillybabes wrote:
Host Jackie,
Not sure if there is any rule against this but if I was out of line posting about the member cruise on Liberty I am sorry Embarassed and promise not to post any more about a CC member cruise on these boards...Later, Jill Cool

Jillybabes,

You can certainly use these boards, ESPECIALLY in Roll Call, to discuss anything. The only thing we're monitoring is flaming, trolls, and hateful remarks and we're not doing that too much in roll call because we know the groups are formed and some of you already know each other and what we might take as flaming, may in reality, only be teasing between ship-mates. So feel free to discuss just about anything, we're not like the "other" boards on the web. This is your space and we want you to use it the way you see fit!

The only thing is certain words are "censored" (and there are very few, I think less than 10)- words that are considered vulgar or just not nice to most and therefore, you'll see the first letter and some spaces so readers still get the idea. For example, ABC is a Son of a B----

Hope that clears things up a bit Very Happy

Enjoy!

Last edited by on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 am

barbeeAL wrote:
Good Morning SPB...

Karma is a b_ _ _ _

Maybe that is the tornados, floods, police calls, hail etc...

Nicely put! Waaaayyyy over her head though, I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:33 am

GFood morning Special PB's...........

OK, I lose. Laughing Read her comeback and I'm just totally confused. As Murphy said, lets forge on to fun things.

Barb.....Add me to the PJ breakfast list, please. I can be part of the party, right!

Nice to see that Jean will be going. Just a little twist of June's arm should do the trick. Though I don't know about polar bear pj's. Those Aussies only like kangaroos and koala bears.bounce

Catch you all later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:39 am

Morning all, our "friend" was certainly up and about early this morning. And, in rare form too! She still does not have a clue though.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Howdy   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:01 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin Good morning all. Getting breakfast and reading the boards before going to church this morning. You'll have a great day.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:02 am

Good morning...

Barb - Martha is missing on the breakfast list again.

Since we were goofing off yesterday, have to ketchip on chores. Martha is going to work (against my better judgment).
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:26 pm

Good Morning SPB's Smile

I can't believe what I just read from CCC's posting...Had to re read the darn post and still can't make heads or tails out of it... Laughing

Thanks Host Jackie for the response...Wink

Barb: I asked you to please add Dave to the list on the CC site. I am pretty sure that he will join us (not in costume tho) even tho he is not a big breakfast eater Neutral ...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:09 pm

I think I know what happened with CCC's excursions. Unlike Princess, RCI holds back some spots on the popular excursions so that people who don't have access to or don't want to use their computers to make reservations can book onboard. They probably just gave her one of those, reasoning that she's CZ anyway & will be at the top of the list so why not just let her book it and get her off the phone?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:21 pm

I spoke to C&A this afternoon and b4 I hung up asked Rochelle if there was any news about the D/D+ excursions Smile ...She said they are still working on which excursion to offer Wink , but Robert, Jason or Jake should be calling us by mid week cheers cheers ! That's the SCOOP NEWS Smile ...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:39 pm

Good Afternoon SPB's I'm just in from church and lunch so I haven't been on CC yet. I off now to see what she said to me. I'll be back later. No e-mail from LS to I guess I can still post.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Second seating for dinner   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:16 pm

OK, we are now about a month away from sailing, so my Ray king is starting to pay attention! I'm the obsessive planner, he is the "yes, dear" enjoyer of my planning, (I know... you are all surprised by this). When we get within a month of sailing, he finally starts to get excited and starts to ask, where are we going? Shocked What are we doing here? lol!

So, today, he asks who we are dining with. scratch I told him we didn't hook up with anyone this time and he says why not?

So, I thought there was someone else on second seating who was looking for a tablemate. If you aren't known by any of the following:

CCC, Whacko, Wingnut, Mad Cow, MACOP, Wet T-shirt, or Cinderella shoes

and my posts over the last weeks haven't scared you off, and you are looking for tablemates for 2nd seating let me know! I will warn you we won't be at dinner every night. We plan to eat earlier in the evening at Chops on Juneau night and Portofinos on Hubbard Glacier night due to us having early excursions the next days. Other than that, we will probably be around as DH loves the main dining room.

So, if you are interested, let me know here or email me at crznsusan-cc@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:51 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Good Afternoon SPB's I'm just in from church and lunch so I haven't been on CC yet. I off now to see what she said to me. I'll be back later. No e-mail from LS to I guess I can still post.

Well it's her usual drivel. She just doesn't get it. She is totally ignoring the fact that she has been told by all of us how rude she was. It's always all about her.

Martha I loved what you said about having booked your excursions.

Susan, I think our table is full but I'm sure someone else has room for 2 more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:20 pm

jillybabes wrote:

Hey Kathy, Glad that you found us...have you been a bad girl Razz ???
Cool
Yea...Patti and I were banished to "exile island" for awhile...Mad My sentence was not as long,but we both have the same restrictions when we came back..........Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I was telling Patti reading your thread is sorta like watching a train wreck.............I know I shouldnt look,but I just have to....I just can not believe what is said by a certain individual.No .

Anyway,I see her green light on now so maybe we'll get some more "useful" info...........

BTW--------I was at SeaWorld last Sunday and when I saw the polar bears,I thought of this group................whatta neat cruise this will be....
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:38 pm

Murphy you have mail...
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:43 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Murphy you have mail...
Thank you. Looking forward to it! Smile
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:53 pm

What does the lights by your name mean...I have noticed before...
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:59 pm

A green light by your user name on CC means that you're logged in. There's a way to hide that, somewhere in the User CP section.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:52 pm

PH8 wrote:

Hey Kathy, Glad that you found us...have you been a bad girl Razz ???
Cool
Yea...Patti and I were banished to "exile island" for awhile...Mad My sentence was not as long,but we both have the same restrictions when we came back..........Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I was telling Patti reading your thread is sorta like watching a train wreck.............I know I shouldnt look,but I just have to....I just can not believe what is said by a certain individual.No .

Anyway,I see her green light on now so maybe we'll get some more "useful" info...........

BTW--------I was at SeaWorld last Sunday and when I saw the polar bears,I thought of this group................whatta neat cruise this will be....[/quote]

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY flower if I don't speak to you b4 Laughing ...Later, Jill
Cool
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:38 pm

My but we are a chatty group. After 3 hours of watching son's team play, they lost in the third game.....so they did not win the overall championship. But they did go undefeated for the season............so there's always next year.

Someone asked about the "green light" next to your screen name. If you have not checked off

Use Invisible Mode

Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.

Then when you post,the green light is on letting everyone know that you are online. If you go to Edit Options and check off the box above........you can post, but no one will know that you are online. Pretty sneaky...........that's how I was able to read all the postings during my silent period. My husband created a screen name for himself and I checked off invisible mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next