Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:52 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Th_wiggleitpig This dancing pig is for pratice. I just know my docs will be here soon!

I am not so good at sighting the whales and other stuff from the ship but I am going to try this trip.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:55 am

LOL..he's cute. Sure hope those docs get there soon. Ours came direct from RCI even though our "former" TA had the booking. First time that's ever happened.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:58 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Th_graphic-144

Well I suppose it is time for me to stop playing around. Good night until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:59 am

Sleep Well, I'm gonna hang it up for tonight. Had a long busy day today. Catch you tomorrow with all your great pictures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:00 am

G'nite and Happy Polar Bear Dreams
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:39 am

Ginny, congrats on your graphics! It's always great to learn something new, isn't it!

Morning SPBs! Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:00 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Thgoodmorning

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
grizzlybear
Charter Member
Charter Member
grizzlybear

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:12 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Th_thsingingrooster
Good Morning everyone. Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:16 am

Hi SPB's Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Th_PolarBears hope everyone is having a good day and those that are still waiting will receive their docs today...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:27 am

Good Morning everyone!

Teresa, what a wonderful voice you have!

Ginny, Congrats on the images!

I am still debating on excursions for ISP and Seattle, considering the Whale watch in ISP, but afraid of getting seasick on a small boat, and DH and BIL are going on the Boeing tour in Seattle, so Sherry and I were just going to go it on our own but with the Pier being so far out, and Sherry's broken foot, that would mean trying to get a cab, and I don't know I think it might just being easier to book a tour.

Well off to Weight Watchers, (Not sure why I am going, I keep losing and gaining the same 5 pounds all summer), but
maybe I'll get some motivation!Rolling Eyes

Jen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:01 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Strike up the band I got it!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Th_BadPenguins

Well done and good for you!!!! Uereka!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:03 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Th_dogs

This is what my boys look like Maxwell and Winston they are three years old this month and brats, but I I love you them.

Ginny I have two of those brats too. I have a red male and an English Cream female. I love them to death.
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Happy Weekend Bears!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:10 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Aurora2

Hi Bears,
Just finished a week of doing volunteer work for a big conference of 3400 folks, and as fun as it was...I feel like.....
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 MeetnMingle
and the Gospel Choir is singing tonight and tomorrow night! Whew!

But did manage to start laying out some stuff to pack this week too...

Boy! You all are having great fun with Photobucket....glad I let that cat out of the bag as it is fun to add pictures and animations....you guys are really getting good and have passed me up by a mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, have to go, but just wanted to check in...
Bear Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:12 pm

Godd Afternoon SPB's Not such a good day for me unfortunately. I woke in the night with excrutiating pain in my hip. It's been niggling me for a while but I guess it decided to flair up. I had to go to "Urgent Care" this morning and they X-rayed. Nothing specific but I have inflamation of the sacra-ileac and muscle spasms. I have some heavy duty meds and orders to rest for thr weekend and take it easy into next week with my classes. No worries about resting, with what I'm taking I'll be unconcious soon. So if my post trails of, you'l know I'm gggggg..................... Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:44 pm

Woke up for a while to check over on the roll call. You all have to read the 2 posts from "Misseddie" Charlie. He is a screech I can't wait to meet him. He has a few digs for CCC Very subtle but to the point. Too funny. Cool
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Sheila: Sorry to hear about your pain but the meds will help Very Happy ...Just relax and rest...

Mar: so glad to see you back and love your new avatar Smile

Will check in Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Yippee! I think I figured it out...

Patti, I just saw your post about US Direct on the main RCCL board. So what do you think if:

We created a Radiance Alaska questions posting directly on the RCCL page! You wouldn't be posting to the roll call page, so you couldn't get in trouble!

On, second thought, why give them the satisfaction...
But if you want to, I'll start the thread and you can post before you-know-who so you can't be accused of butting in on her yack...
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:14 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Godd Afternoon SPB's Not such a good day for me unfortunately. I woke in the night with excrutiating pain in my hip. It's been niggling me for a while but I guess it decided to flair up. I had to go to "Urgent Care" this morning and they X-rayed. Nothing specific but I have inflamation of the sacra-ileac and muscle spasms. I have some heavy duty meds and orders to rest for thr weekend and take it easy into next week with my classes. No worries about resting, with what I'm taking I'll be unconcious soon. So if my post trails of, you'l know I'm gggggg..................... Sleep Sleep Sleep

Sheila, sorry you aren't up to snuff. I have a bad right hip and have periodic spasms so know what you are going through. Get well soon and rest up! We'll still be posting when you are fully with it again! Wink
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:42 pm

Dyson's on cofffee break, so thought I would check in.

Sheila, sorry to hear of your pain. What are you taking, Vycadin or Percaset? Either one will be lights out!! Sleep You'd better take it easy and rest up......you must be 100% on September 14.

Susan, thanks, but don't start a thread. Even if I post and then CCC posts, the thread is off limits to me.Mad

CCC did post some "useful" information today about US Direct..........of course she copied word for word from her documents!! Laughing

I think the confusion is that people don't understand that if they put the cruise line tags on prior to leaving home..........that luggage is automatically loaded on a truck and taken to the ship and they can not claim it and go through customs on their own. They are afraid that their luggage will get lost misplaced..........and I can understand their fear. Glad we are flying in early.

If they want to claim their luggage and go through customs, then do not put the luggage tags on prior to leaving home..........put them on once you have claimed the bags at the airport.

Yes, Charlie (misseddie) and his lovely wife Janet and wonderful people. We sailed with them last October through the PC and had a blast. He has a great sense of humor. He is well aware of CCC and I can not wait to see what he does when he meets her........and believe me..........he is quite anxious to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Never mind...

Last edited by on Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Murphy wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Sheila, sorry you aren't up to snuff. I have a bad right hip and have periodic spasms so know what you are going through. Get well soon and rest up! We'll still be posting when you are fully with it again! Wink
Yeah, we don't want her posting when she's on meds...........she'll start posting like somebody else!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:47 pm

OK, she's posted on the US Direct thread so I can not go back.Sad

Susan, tell folks that flying in a day or even earlier.........NOT to put their tags on. They don't need to because they must get their own transportation to their hotel. Why run the risk of losing the cruise tags. They can just put them on before heading over to the ship on the 14th.

Incidentally, CVU who posted and who CCC quoted is our friend Dayle from Vancouver. I don't see how CCC is correcting her with the information she posted because it has nothing to do with what Dayle posted.Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:48 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Susan, thanks, but don't start a thread. Even if I post and then CCC posts, the thread is off limits to me.Mad

CCC did post some "useful" information today about US Direct..........of course she copied word for word from her documents!! Laughing

Yes, Charlie (misseddie) and his lovely wife Janet and wonderful people. We sailed with them last October through the PC and had a blast. He has a great sense of humor. He is well aware of CCC and I can not wait to see what he does when he meets her........and believe me..........he is quite anxious to meet her.

Well, that is just WRONG! I'm sorry!

Nothing she posts is useful. She posted it as a CORRECTION. Correction to what?

I'm looking forward to meeting Charlie and Janet too. After all, safety in numbers is my current slogan! Wink
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:49 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
OK, she's posted on the US Direct thread so I can not go back.Sad

Susan, tell folks that flying in a day or even earlier.........NOT to put their tags on. They don't need to because they must get their own transportation to their hotel. Why run the risk of losing the cruise tags. They can just put them on before heading over to the ship on the 14th.

KeenKruiser aka Laura was asking about it. She seems to think that if her bags get lost the day before, it will help them get to the ship the next day if they have the tags...
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:38 pm

Sheila - Rest your butt off!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to be well for this cruise!

My thinking on US Direct according to past users who have used it successfully, is that if my luggage doesn't make it to Vancouver, it won't make a bunch of difference, right? Will just save me searching for it at the airport and reporting it missing. Still won't have clothes either way affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next