Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi Patti,

Okay, this is the only picture I have on my pc at work. It is of my kitty, Panda, in my vegetable garden.

I love Sam's club, I don't get to shop there very often because it is about 30 miles away. I mostly shop at Costco, but I like to stop in at Sam's when I can.

My kids are at a Tech High School, so they start a bit earlier than the other schools, and are usually out by the second week of June.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:20 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Hi Patti,

Okay, this is the only picture I have on my pc at work. It is of my kitty, Panda, in my vegetable garden.

I love Sam's club, I don't get to shop there very often because it is about 30 miles away. I mostly shop at Costco, but I like to stop in at Sam's when I can.

My kids are at a Tech High School, so they start a bit earlier than the other schools, and are usually out by the second week of June.

Most of the schools here in Texas used to start the first or second week of August. I say used to because this year the earliest that they can legally start school is the week before Labor Day. Yes, the Texas State legislature decided (with lots of backing form the tourist industry) that the kids really needed more time off in the summer. So now almost every school district has had to fanagle their schedule in order to end the first semester before Winter break. They've shortened or eliminated fall breaks, Thanksgiving time off, and other days off just so the semester ends before the kids leave school for winter santa break. Maybe that's why Six Flags got flooded this year What a Face .

Anyway, I for one am glad my kids are done with school.

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Good Morning   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:38 pm

Very Happy The tote bag with goodies is a really nice gift, I didn't see the poncho at Sams Club, would be nice for sitting on the balcony in Alaska!

My grandson will be starting school next Tuesday and gets out mid June. I have lined up three cruises for him. Have to work around his being in school which is not fun. Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_basketball But he is excited about going. The first will be on the Monarch in Jan 08 so I can see if he even likes cruising. The second is July 08 on the Librity and third Mariner June 09. He just better like cruising or be left standing at the pier.

I am driving to Twentynine Palms today to pick him from a friends house. He spent the week there and my how quiet my home has been. Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_smile It's about a six and half hour drive up and back so a long day driving but at least no major freeways.

No big plans other then washing dirty clothes when he gets back and maybe dinner out after church on Sunday.

Catch you'll later.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:54 pm

Hi all,

I just noticed that our Docs this time are not in a spiral binder......they are in booklet form. Really like this better as they will be easier to store in my carry on. Our luggage tages were just inserted along with the booklet on wines and gifts and gear. They also included instructions for USDirect.

Does anyone else here get a phone call about the special amenity that is provided for those with 30 cruise credits and over?
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:02 pm

OK, another question.

I just checked Barb's PB Website and noticed that the time for the PB breakfast is 10ish. The DR is opened on sea days from 8-10AM.

Plus Barb......add me to the list.......don't think LJ will be attending, but he might show up to take pictures.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:33 pm

I just posted on the original website that 9:30 would be good since we arrive at HG at 11AM Laughing ...

Still waiting on a call or email about the C&A excursion that will be offered Exclamation ...
No special plans for the weekend, Dave will watch the football games tonight (there are 2 games on tv)...
We don't have any children, but I do know that school starts here on the 20th...
Just got back from Walmart and got a couple of travel size hair spray to put in carry on...The cruise is fast approaching and we are excited...Later, Jill Cool

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minipostSubject: Daily Chat Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:33 pm
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_quote_en Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_edit_en Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_delete

Hi SPB's, It's finally cooler here in DE. It rained and stormed a lot yesterday and last night. We mortgaged the farm and the dog yesterday, to buy a new mattress. It is to be delivered tomorrow so we plan to sleep better this weekend.

I have finally broken down and ordered some Polar Bear jammies so I guess I'll join the breakfast. Are you happy now Chris? You guys are really stretching me.Shocked

I am all for a Seaview lunch, I love the Seaview.

I worked this AM so I havn't checked the other places yet. Boy we have so many places to keep up with now. I hope I don't forget where I am and say something about CCC on the wrong Forum.

I'm starting to give some serious thought to what I'm packing now. I must start trying on stuff, hope it all still fits affraid

HAve a great day, Sheila

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:44 pm

Don't know what happened to my print size, hope you all have glasses.

Susan it's a shame the competition they are having here didn't start last week because you got us all here and you could have won something.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:44 pm

It's about time you ordered the PJ's Sheila Razz

I'm all for Seaview lunch too sunny ... Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:27 pm

John will need to eat breakfast early whatever day we do our PJ Party because of his diabetes and I usually just go along with him. But, that's always early like around 7. So by the time we meet in the dining room I'll be ready for a real breakfast Smile .

I checked the M&M this morning we have 164 people signed up, that's even more than we had signed up for the Freedom maiden voyage. Not word on date or time though.

d
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: TGIF!!!!!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:29 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 MotherLove

Hi All,
Since everyone is changing their avatar...thought I would too....JJ2SAIL..love your little Panda...reminds me of our Teddy who passed away from Cancer:(

For weeknd duty...I will be singing this weekend...I am in a Gospel choir.
And next week we both will be working at a conference so I hope I can keep up with all the posts on 3 sites!!!!

After the conference will start laying out clothes to pack...have decided on taking 7 daytime things, and 7 nighttime things....so no, you aren't seeing double...will be wearing them twice. Shocked

Yea! Glad to hear that the docs are not in spiral notebook form anymore...didn't like that at all!

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 CubWalk Looking for docs....Looking for docs.....

Bear Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:46 pm

Patti is right they don't take up much room anymore! Almost handbag size... well my handbag anyway:Embarassed .

Someone over on the CC thread asked about the colored luggage tags, whose idea was that? Was that your idea Patti? Or was it Barbs?

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:56 pm

9:30 sounds great for me. LJ is also diabetic and has to eat earlier, so I will just join him and have my morning coffee....oh and mybe a yummy choco covered donut.Smile

Now, we must organize this PB lunch at SeaView. Remember, a person not to be mentioned here likes to eat there as well and is usually first in line. Really doesn't make any difference, after the M&M, we will all be strangers to her.Shocked

On sea days on Radiance, the SeaView opens up at noon and is opened until 6:30.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:57 pm

Mine were photocopied by my ta, but I did get real luggage tags this time so don't have to get them at the dock...Can put them on when we arrive in Vancouver at the RAMADA...
Why do these emoticons not work, I click on them and sometimes yes and sometimes no ...very frustrating to say the least...What am I doing wrong...Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:59 pm

Still no docs here:(

BOB, BOB, are you listening???

Jen
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:16 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Just had to add this.................

As I told isujim in an email to him (we sailed with Jim and his wife last October) when we do this cruise on Radiance to Alaska he had better keep his eyes on the news because there might be a story about a female found floating around Hubbard Glacier bounce with long blonde flowing hair with a tiara queen , wearing crystal shoes from WalMart that light up Embarassed with and a pink boa drapped around her shoulders geek , an RCI Diamond pin on her lapel (that has just been polished), clown holding a FREE cappachino in one hand from the CL and a FREE Cosmo in the other and a sign that says "I get no respect!! cheers
You forgot the bag of empty coffee grounds in her hand that she's just emptied out of the cap machine!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:22 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

Susan it's a shame the competition they are having here didn't start last week because you got us all here and you could have won something.

That's very nice of you, but YOU ARE ALL MY SPECIAL PRIZES and all I need! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:26 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

I just noticed that our Docs this time are not in a spiral binder......they are in booklet form. Really like this better as they will be easier to store in my carry on. Our luggage tages were just inserted along with the booklet on wines and gifts and gear. They also included instructions for USDirect.

Does anyone else here get a phone call about the special amenity that is provided for those with 30 cruise credits and over?

My tickets were just like yours, but we didn't get the Wine & Dine flyer.

We don't have 30 cruise credits yet, so no call about that! Didn't get the call for the "special" excursion either! tongue
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:46 pm

frudutx wrote:
Patti is right they don't take up much room anymore! Almost handbag size... well my handbag anyway:Embarassed .

Someone over on the CC thread asked about the colored luggage tags, whose idea was that? Was that your idea Patti? Or was it Barbs?

d

It was Marilyn's being a former air goddess she is "in the know"Very Happy ...I answered this on the other board too...Oh I wish these emoticons would work for me!!!!Later, Jill just one showed up this time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:10 pm

jillybabes wrote:
It's about time you ordered the PJ's Sheila Razz

I'm all for Seaview lunch too sunny ... Later, Jill Cool

Okay Okay already so I'm going to wreck my oh so sophisticated cruising persona. Up until now, everyone thought I was an important person in disguise:no:

I'm having emoticon probs too confused See that one worked

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:16 pm

Murphy wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

That's very nice of you, but YOU ARE ALL MY SPECIAL PRIZES and all I need! Laughing

Everybody all together now

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:04 pm

All can say about CCC's tornado post is "HUH???"Razz

All is safe after the April fire at the power plant????

WOW!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:06 pm

I need a cocktail!
Anyone ready??? Drinking Myer's Rum and diet coke right now! Not exactly exotic, but it's hitting the spot!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:11 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Just had to add this.................

As I told isujim in an email to him (we sailed with Jim and his wife last October) when we do this cruise on Radiance to Alaska he had better keep his eyes on the news because there might be a story about a female found floating around Hubbard Glacier bounce with long blonde flowing hair with a tiara queen , wearing crystal shoes from WalMart that light up Embarassed with and a pink boa drapped around her shoulders geek , an RCI Diamond pin on her lapel (that has just been polished), clown holding a FREE cappachino in one hand from the CL and a FREE Cosmo in the other and a sign that says "I get no respect!! cheers
You forgot the bag of empty coffee grounds in her hand that she's just emptied out of the cap machine!
Oh, wait, I think that's what she has in her mouth!! Stops her from gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Everybody all together now

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Group Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next