Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Patti I am glad you are   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:10 pm

going to be joining us for the pj breakfast. It's okay if you wear street clothes we won't call you a party ........... Laughing I think the idea of a black boa is Cool I have a neat sweater that I bought in Scotland that well you will just have to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:28 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Just had to add this.................

As I told isujim in an email to him (we sailed with Jim and his wife last October) when we do this cruise on Radiance to Alaska he had better keep his eyes on the news because there might be a story about a female found floating around Hubbard Glacier bounce with long blonde flowing hair with a tiara queen , wearing crystal shoes from WalMart that light up Embarassed with and a pink boa drapped around her shoulders geek , an RCI Diamond pin on her lapel (that has just been polished), clown holding a FREE cappachino in one hand from the CL and a FREE Cosmo in the other and a sign that says "I get no respect!! cheers

lol! Now that was funny. Bob keeps saying he's going to have to get between you and CCC. He really wants to be your bouncer. We had more than enough on Brilliance.

We had some of your storms and rain today. I almost had to go to the basement with my parrot and my battery TV.

OOPS!!!! I forgot. I don't have a parrot or a battery TV. Oh well!!!!

No Hee Hee!!!! I don't even have a basement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:32 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
going to be joining us for the pj breakfast. It's okay if you wear street clothes we won't call you a party ........... Laughing I think the idea of a black boa is Cool I have a neat sweater that I bought in Scotland that well you will just have to see it.

Where did you buy your sweater in Scotland. Scotland is one of my favorite subjects since it was my home before the GI bride thing.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:32 pm

Neutral Not going to say a thing!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: The sweater I will talk about :)   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:48 pm

It was at a little store that also had a place to eat on the way to Loch Ness back in 2003. It is really cute and if I had to gain weight again that is the one nice thing about it cause now it will fit again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:54 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Of course, how could I possibly pass up an opportunity to eat with such special people.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:57 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

As I told isujim in an email to him (we sailed with Jim and his wife last October) when we do this cruise on Radiance to Alaska he had better keep his eyes on the news because there might be a story about a female found floating around Hubbard Glacier bounce with long blonde flowing hair with a tiara queen , wearing crystal shoes from WalMart that light up Embarassed with and a pink boa drapped around her shoulders geek , an RCI Diamond pin on her lapel (that has just been polished), clown holding a FREE cappachino in one hand from the CL and a FREE Cosmo in the other and a sign that says "I get no respect!! cheers

lol! Now that was funny. Bob keeps saying he's going to have to get between you and CCC. He really wants to be your bouncer. We had more than enough on Brilliance.

We had some of your storms and rain today. I almost had to go to the basement with my parrot and my battery TV.

Between LJ and BOB, that should pretty well cover it.

Storms were really bad today.........but all the really bad stuff was south and west. I am sure that where CCC lives it was pretty bad.

Remember how you told me that she always walks two paces in front of Jerry. Well, by the sounds of things today when when they got home from her picking him up at work...........I could just see her screaming at him to get the door opened so they could high tail it down the basement.......battery powered TV and parrot in hand!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:58 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Neutral Not going to say a thing!
Why???? Ya know you want to...........so just let it out. Razz
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:02 am

That *IS* too funny, Patti...I'm sure others probably had some of the same thoughts. Don't worry, you have LOTS of backup. I posted on the blog that looks like you were right about us arriving same time as CCC. Should be veeeeeeeery interesting Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Wondering   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:03 am

Where is that angel emoticons??? lol!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: ????   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:05 am

I must have missed something what Blog? Question
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Just noticed   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:07 am

The the little icon above my age shows a old goat! Now I don't think I look like an old goat! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:22 am

Virginia-- that's your Chinese Zodiac sign-
Back to top Go down
VegasSpunk
Charter Member
Charter Member
VegasSpunk

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:26 am

[size=29]I WANNA GO NOW!!!!!!
affraid [/size]
Back to top Go down
wjterry
Charter Member
Charter Member
wjterry

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:59 am

PATTI - You crack me up. What an illustration of the emotions. Truer words could not have been spoken and in just one post!!!!

Judy
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:53 am

Well, haven't you all been a chatty bunch. Thanks Jill for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Linda in KY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:58 am

Morning everyone! Not going to be quite so hot here today---only 93 for the predicted high instead of 103.

Will check back later.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:30 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

You are too funny!!!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:39 am

frudutx wrote:
Well, haven't you all been a chatty bunch. Thanks Jill for the heads up.

Glad you found us now another place to visit...Cool Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:13 pm

Good morning to all Special Polar Bears.

Hi Diane, glad you found us.

Virginia, thanks for the heads up. Do we still have a date for lunch at the SeaView Cafe?

Had no idea that they had two kinds of onion rings now. The old ones were great. We will definitely have to do a SPB lunch there one sea day.

Second sea day sounds good for breakfast...............I don't remember what time we will actually get to Hubbard Glacier..............but you really don't want to miss traveling up there.

Well, we have dried out some. Had more rain overnight, but don't know how much. Have to go check the gage.

Everybody have a wonderful Friday...................5 weeks from today we shall be boarding the Radiance.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Well the schedule states that we get to HG around 11 but who knows. I agree that you wouldn't want to miss that I'd love to be up in WindJammer during that time.

I really like the Seaview, we found it late on our Serenade cruise but plan to go there several times this cruise.

Anybody have big plans for the weekend?

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:36 pm

Good Morning Everyone!

You guys are all just tooooooo funny!!!!

I'm sitting here at my desk cracking up and getting strange looks!

I'm not wearing polar bear pj's either, but will try to attend the breakfast anyway. I'm with Patti, I usually don't____________, but since we are sharing a suite with my sis and bil, I already purchased new nighty and robe without the polar bears. And my packing pile is getting very big! I might need U-haul to come in before I'm done!

I guess I need to find a picture and post it, I'll work on it.

Have a good day everyone!

Jen
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm

No special plans for us.......hopefully it will be a dry weekend. Going to watch our son's softball team play for the championship on Sunday. An undefeted season and then in the playoffs, which are double elimination, they won 2 out of 3. So Sunday they have to play 4 games to win it all.

Where's Jean? Has she found this wonderful site or is she posting incognito??
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:40 pm

Almost forgot! Sherry's Bday is Saturday, I got the Polar Bear tote bag, and filled it with a really nice rain poncho/blanket, it's a blanket on one side and rain proof on the other and turns into a poncho with hood, very cool, got it at Sam's club, folds up small with carrying handles. Also added gloves and fuzzy warm socks.

My younger son comes home from camp this weekend, and school starts for them on Thursday! Can't believe the summer is almost over.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:00 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Almost forgot! Sherry's Bday is Saturday, I got the Polar Bear tote bag, and filled it with a really nice rain poncho/blanket, it's a blanket on one side and rain proof on the other and turns into a poncho with hood, very cool, got it at Sam's club, folds up small with carrying handles. Also added gloves and fuzzy warm socks.

My younger son comes home from camp this weekend, and school starts for them on Thursday! Can't believe the summer is almost over.
Hi Jen, do you like Sam's Club as much as we do? The filled tote bag sounds really nice. I am sure she will enjoy it all.

WOW, your kids start school early. Ours don't start back until the end of August. I bet your school year ends a lot earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next