Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+19
ckrobyn
cruiseforme
critterchick
TwitchOR
frudutx
VegasSpunk
GrmyCRS
grizzlybear
wjterry
westcoastvecs
Exairgoddess1
cruisenfever
Linda in KY
happy2fly
vlscruiser
jillybabes
barbeeAL
JJ2sail
Murphy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Just had to add this.................

As I told isujim in an email to him (we sailed with Jim and his wife last October) when we do this cruise on Radiance to Alaska he had better keep his eyes on the news because there might be a story about a female found floating around Hubbard Glacier bounce with long blonde flowing hair with a tiara queen , wearing crystal shoes from WalMart that light up Embarassed with and a pink boa drapped around her shoulders geek , an RCI Diamond pin on her lapel (that has just been polished), clown holding a FREE cappachino in one hand from the CL and a FREE Cosmo in the other and a sign that says "I get no respect!! cheers
You forgot the bag of empty coffee grounds in her hand that she's just emptied out of the cap machine!
Oh, wait, I think that's what she has in her mouth!! Stops her from gritting her teeth.

No, that can't be it!!! Her foot is always in her mouth!!!!!! No room for coffee grounds lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 pm

Murphy wrote:
All can say about CCC's tornado post is "HUH???"Razz

All is safe after the April fire at the power plant????

WOW!
Can't you just wait to meet her and see if what comes out of her mouth is the same as what she types with her fingers!!Mad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:15 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Just had to add this.................

As I told isujim in an email to him (we sailed with Jim and his wife last October) when we do this cruise on Radiance to Alaska he had better keep his eyes on the news because there might be a story about a female found floating around Hubbard Glacier bounce with long blonde flowing hair with a tiara queen , wearing crystal shoes from WalMart that light up Embarassed with and a pink boa drapped around her shoulders geek , an RCI Diamond pin on her lapel (that has just been polished), clown holding a FREE cappachino in one hand from the CL and a FREE Cosmo in the other and a sign that says "I get no respect!! cheers
You forgot the bag of empty coffee grounds in her hand that she's just emptied out of the cap machine!
Oh, wait, I think that's what she has in her mouth!! Stops her from gritting her teeth.

No, that can't be it!!! Her foot is always in her mouth!!!!!! No room for coffee grounds lol!
ROFLLOL........OK, then maybe she's holding it with her FREE cup of cappuchino!!!rabbit
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

WOW!
Can't you just wait to meet her and see if what comes out of her mouth is the same as what she types with her fingers!!Mad

Actually, I have no desire to meet her.... EVER!geek
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:26 pm

Murphy wrote:

WOW!
I just went and read her post on the tornado and all the damage.

Since we live about 20 minutes from where she does we obviously get the same newspapers and get the same TV coverage. Giant Eagle had damage; the gas station there had the canopy torn off; carts from Giant Eagle were mangled together........not CARS!!! The barn that she was talking about, the roof caved in, but they got the animals out.

Thank goodness she isn't a news reporter.........oh wait a minute, she used to be a gossip columnist in Las Vegas. That must have been right up her alley.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:33 pm

So, the SPB breakfast will be on 9/22 and we should meet around 9:00. If the DR closes for breakfast at 10:00 on sea days............believe me, they will not want to see a group of ladies walking in half hour before closing........even if we do look adorable in all of our polar bear pj's with boa's and tiara's. Remember, they have to get ready for lunch.

On viewing Hubbard Glacier................for those of you that have a balcony.........dress warmly, grab a cup of hot chocolate.........and view it from there. The Captain should do a complete turn around several times so that you will be able to see everything.

If you plan on going to the helipad to view dress very warm........and this is for our dear friends from Florida. When we did Alaska in 2004........the folks on our cruise from Florida didn't realize that it was going to be that cold up at the Glacier. Many of them were in shorts and very flimsy windbreakers. HELLO.............this is Alaska..........in September.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:34 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

WOW!

Actually, I have no desire to meet her.... EVER!geek
Sure you do.........you now that curiosity is going to get the better of you.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:45 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [url=http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi88.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk186%2Fsftbalchic274392%2FPolar%2520Bears%2Fimage008-1.jpg&searchTerm=polar bears&pageOffset=4]Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Th_image008-1[/url]

You've all been busy today! TGIF!

Any way to get more posts to the page, or to be able to view "first unread?

Hope that certain someone doesn't feed the birds on her balcany like she did on another cruise. Posted a picture of all the c--p Shocked
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Yikes...not sure what happened there, but what a mess!!! Sorry about that.

Who's tending the bar? I'll have whatever is available except beer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:00 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Yikes...not sure what happened there, but what a mess!!! Sorry about that.

Who's tending the bar? I'll have whatever is available except beer. Smile

I can tend for a while... How about a.... um... ok... Strawberry margarita??? drunken

Your kidding about someone feeding birds on the balcony, right?? Shocked

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:00 pm

After reading her post about Tornadoes, she is really a "WINGNUT'' and that is putting it mildly affraid ...I feel badly for the people who are in the next cabin to hers:affraid: ! Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:09 pm

Strawberry margarita works for me Smile Thanks!

Not kidding about that picture!!!! Unfortunately after someone asked that the picture not be posted any more,I think that thread went poof (as usual). It also got another friend banished for a while. Patti I'm sure you saw it Wink it was from a Baltics cruise in '05.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:12 pm

Jill, can I make you an adult beverage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:17 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

WOW!

It is:joker: She gave me a 10 min dissertation on the Smith's (We were on Brilliance) right after "Hello your Dramaqueen I've been dieing to meet you" she talked like a Gatlin gun and didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Hi everyone - Only 2 days away from the computer and this thread is up to 10 pages already! Fortunately night shifts are quiet so it should only take a couple of hours to catch up.

Jean #2 (B)
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:23 pm

Murphy wrote:
Jill, can I make you an adult beverage?

Thanks, I'll have a margarita on the rocks no salt, please flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:27 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
Hi everyone - Only 2 days away from the computer and this thread is up to 10 pages already! Fortunately night shifts are quiet so it should only take a couple of hours to catch up.

Jean #2 (B)

Jean does your screen name intimate that you are doing a night shift in the OR?

We are all medical people in this family. DD and SIL are PA's other DD was an OR nurse in my hospital now is Materials Management for the OR. DS was an orderly in my hospital every college break, and I was a Nursing Administrator. You can imagine the dinner conversations at our house. My DH just cringed, he worked for the Telephone Company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:28 pm

I'm sipping on Pinot Grigio so I'll have another if anyone is pouring.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:32 pm

Glass of Pinot and a Margarita on the Rocks, comin' up.

I'm sure Jean will explain her name, but I thought I remembered it was a Wild Bird's name and she's from Oregon... Did I get that right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Murphy wrote:

I'm sure Jean will explain her name, but I thought I remembered it was a Wild Bird's name and she's from Oregon... Did I get that right?

Wow Embarassed I sure interpreted that wrong. Oh well. I need that drink now.
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:46 pm

Dramaqueen...medical here as well...OR director & have CSS as
well...DH retired DOD Paramedic and yes no one wants us to talk work.
They all say gross....

Yall are a chatty bunch today
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:47 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Wow Embarassed I sure interpreted that wrong. Oh well. I need that drink now.

I made it a double! I love the big wine glasses, don't you? drunken
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:05 pm

Hi Jean...........glad you are back at work so that you can chat. I'll let Jean explain her screen name...........but believe me it has nothing to do with the medical field.

Yes, on the Member's Baltic's cruise in May of 2006, CCC used to take fries and sit on her balcony and feed the birds. She thought it was quite alright and got upset when someone complained about it.

Sheila, she not only gave you a dissertation about the Smith's...........she told you that "you" were standing on the exact spot that Mr. Smith had stood.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:07 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
I'll let Jean explain her screen name...........but believe me it has nothing to do with the medical field.

Yes, on the Member's Baltic's cruise in May of 2006, CCC used to take fries and sit on her balcony and feed the birds. She thought it was quite alright and got upset when someone complained about it.

In that case, I hope she does it again so I can report her to the authorities! Maybe they will put her in the brig! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:08 pm

[quote="Dramaqueen]
Jean does your screen name intimate that you are doing a night shift in the OR?
[/quote]
Wow, I've got through this board at last. And Murphy's right - I live in Oregon and the twitching is something to do with wild birds - LJ suggested it. In England we call it birdwatching!

I work in the electric utility industry. We're here 24 hours a day 7 days a week to keep the lights and the a/c on. I work for the company that serves half of Oregon, half of Wyoming and all of Utah plus parts of WA, CA & ID. We work 12 hour shifts so we get lots of time off too.

I don't know how we managed before the internet! Shifts were very boring.

Off to read the CC boards now. There's so much to keep up with.

I'll come to the PJ breakfast, haven't bought my nightshirt yet, but I'm giving it a good thinking about. Sharing a cabin with June from Melbourne. Australia, and haven't mentioned it to her so don't know if she'll do it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next