Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Linda in KY
grizzlybear
critterchick
cruiseforme
JJ2sail
frudutx
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
vlscruiser
GrmyCRS
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Patti - Of course it DRY here lol (too dry)...hope you're not getting too much of that rain I heard about on the news. YIKES!

Love seeing my "FREE PATTI" right over CCC's head!
We only got about 3 inches, but south and west of us got between 6-9 inches.

Thanks for the FREE Patti..............I can certainly feel the love!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 am

jillybabes wrote:
I welcomed Ephraim, but am planning to stay clear of this guy sounds like he may be TwoFaced just like the "wingnut"!

Did you see what CCC posted about Mystery Game, wonder how many will sign up for that one BadIdea !...Later, Jill Cool
Sheila can tell you all about their Murder Mystery on the TA. He did all the work, and she took all the credit.

I tell you guys............she is going to come to the M&M and want to take over. Thanks goodness we nixed the gift exchange.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:31 am

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
I welcomed Ephraim, but am planning to stay clear of this guy sounds like he may be TwoFaced just like the "wingnut"!

Did you see what CCC posted about Mystery Game, wonder how many will sign up for that one BadIdea !...Later, Jill Cool
Sheila can tell you all about their Murder Mystery on the TA. He did all the work, and she took all the credit.

I tell you guys............she is going to come to the M&M and want to take over. Thanks goodness we nixed the gift exchange.

If she does attempt to hi-jack the M&M we'll just leave and go somewhere else. Life is to short to put up with people like that. I have enough stuff don't need to carry any more home. We go to meet people not to compete with bozos. clown

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:43 am

frudutx wrote:

If she does attempt to hi-jack the M&M we'll just leave and go somewhere else. Life is to short to put up with people like that. I have enough stuff don't need to carry any more home. We go to meet people not to compete with bozos. clown

d

I agree 100% Cheers , we are there to have fun and not be strongarmed by anyone... Sounds like this is going to be an interesting M&M to say the least Laughing ...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:43 pm

Good Morning everyone! Another sunny warm day here!

The grape harvest is in full swing!

I voted for Terry also! I would like to go to Vegas and see his act!

Is someone keeping track of all our get togethers, and can summarize, so I don't forget??
Thanks!
HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:32 pm

Laughing We do need a menu of events time, place etc. to keep track of what is happening. Not to forget the events that will be planned by Radiance Staff as well.

Must remember to bring my thinking cap and yellow highlighter Smile

WhenPigsFly
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:47 pm

Back from the grocery store...............the seniors were kind today!:D

Yes, the M&M will be interesting. I will warn you all now, that I DO NOT intend to make conversation with her. I'm normally not a rude person, but in this situation, if she comes towards me, I shall walk away.

Ginny, good idea on the highlighter. We take two one is yellow and one is pink....kinda like his and hers.

Well, off to make an angel food cake............back later.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:52 pm

That reminds me, I got my sister a set of highlighters and put in her birthday tote bag for the trip, but forgot to get myself a highlighter! Rolling Eyes I better start a list!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:55 pm

Oh yea, forgot, Sherry got her cast of yesterday, and is in a boot thingy, not sure if she will have to wear it for the cruise. But she said the xrays looked good.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:58 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Oh yea, forgot, Sherry got her cast of yesterday, and is in a boot thingy, not sure if she will have to wear it for the cruise. But she said the xrays looked good.
Great news Jen. Now, if she has to wear it for the cruise........look at all the special attention she will get! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:04 pm

Jen just remind your sister to include something decorative for the boot thingie on formal night.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:20 pm

Oh BTW, I can see Patti's Avatar picture, but Ginny's just disappeared???
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:22 pm

Now my picture disappeared too????
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:23 pm

OKay, now they are all back!?!?!?

Am I hallucinating? Maybe I should lay off the coffee for awhile!confused
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:34 pm

don't know what y'all are drinking out there, but nobody's pic has disappeared on this end.....weird!!!

Jen....glad ur sis's foot is doing better.....

Ephraim sounds fairly nice, is he????....or is he more like ccc?????.....I could tell at beginning she wasn't all there...

Almost caught up here and now prepping stuff for while I'm out....Tons of new scrapbooking in and have to look at it so I make sure I get some Smile ....I figure a week stuck at home, between computer and scrapbooking, I can stay busy!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:48 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
don't know what y'all are drinking out there, but nobody's pic has disappeared on this end.....weird!!!

Jen....glad ur sis's foot is doing better.....

Ephraim sounds fairly nice, is he????....or is he more like ccc?????.....I could tell at beginning she wasn't all there...

Almost caught up here and now prepping stuff for while I'm out....Tons of new scrapbooking in and have to look at it so I make sure I get some Smile ....I figure a week stuck at home, between computer and scrapbooking, I can stay busy!!
I'm with you jul, everyone's avatar is fine on my end. Think they're hitting the hot coco and baileys early?Laughing

Sheila could give you a better take on Ephraim.........but he does sound nice. I know all his apples are in one basket..........just from reading his posts on their TA cruise......yes I lurked, of course.

Oh, and the $2.00pp charge was to cover the cost of his purchasing the game and then 2 prizes.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey, y'all! I'm home for the afternoon. Nasty migraine like I haven't had in a really long time has me down for the count, but I needed to see what I missed this morning before taking a nap.

Jul, good luck tomorrow. I'm sure everything will go smoothly. ThumpsUp

All righty, I don't want to do the Murder Mystery so it doesn't matter, but what cruise calendar is CCC looking at? I count 4 sea days PLUS Hubbard Glacier day. Whatever.

I, like Patti, will be walking away from CCC. Have no No desire to chat, even to see if she is as unbelievable in person as she appear in text!

Going to rest now...Sleep
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Susan- Feel better soon!

Scrapbooking?? Did somebody mention Scrapbooking? Got anything good Jul??bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:56 pm

Hi SPB's, I just got in from work and caught up with your chatty selves. I have so many things to respond to so here goes:

• I am very happy Terry Fator won last night and I too liked Cas and I'm sure he'll go far.

• I chuckled at Patti fighting the seniors. I believe we're closing in there Patti but since I work at a senior center I know what you mean. Whenever there's a give away It's like a stampede.

• I still can't see Patti's avatar and some have come and gone since I got on here. I'm definitely stone cold sober too.

• Ephraim usually travels with his partner Ives whom I really did like. Ephraim however is very intelligent and very opinionated. As Patti has said, he got into a wild political fight with someone on the Brilliance thread and several pages were poofed after several of us posted that we were there for fun not to fight. I didn't see him hang out with CCC at all. He and Ives seemed to make friends with some others in the Roll Call and did some private tours with them. He and Ives did do a lot of work for the M&M and they arranged the Murder Mystery, which we went to just to take pics and observe. They bought the game and assigned everyone who wanted to participate a part on the Roll Call and they were encouraged to bring stuff to dress the part. RCI gave them a conference room and they did seem to have fun. They walked around asking certain quextions to try to guess whodunit much like playing Clue. It was a lot of work and CCC did none of it believe me. The money charged was to ofset the cost of the game and prizes. I think he will want to do some of the activities but I certainly wouldn't be inviting him to do any of it. We really don't have control over the Cabin Crawl. I'm sure someone will tell him about the web site. I believe it will be more about CCC persuing him to join them than the other way around, but I may be wrong. Hope this dissertation helped.

• While I was typing this the phone rang and

I GOT MY CALL AND WE'RE GOING ON THE EXCURSION HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:06 pm

Well, RCCL woke me up, but I'll take that call! I had to post on the other thread just so I could say I got called before you know who! Very Happy

I did accept, but Jean (#1) I really think we are going to stick with the Taku excursion and use the RCCL tickets as a back up in case we get cancelled. I'll have the final discussion with Ray tonight, but that's what I'm thinking right now. Of course, I'm not in my right mind right now with my migraine, but you get what I mean!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:08 pm

Congratulations you got the call. What time are you planning to go? Jim and I thought we would try to get on one of the first buses. That would leave time to explore the town after we get back.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:09 pm

Susan, sorry to hear about your migraine. They can be really nasty. I get one maybe once a year.............and it is not pleasant.

Rest up and hope you feel better this evening.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:13 pm

Quote :

So I have my pedestal walkers ready for the trek around Alaska & NW
Pacific. You remember my jogging shoes that the heel is pedestal type.

So I bounce when I walk.
HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:16 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :

So I bounce when I walk.
HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoyHappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

What the heck is she talking about??? We know she puts herself on a pedestal... but her shoes???????
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:23 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :

So I bounce when I walk.

What the heck is she talking about??? We know she puts herself on a pedestal... but her shoes???????
She bought these shoes that have some type of spring on the heel. She also has shoes (heels I believe) that light up when she walks.........wears them for formal night.HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next