Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:04 am

What was it on????
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 am

Had to do with the marketing behind the Royal Champions. The OP stated it was a back door way of promoting RCCL as Royal Champions received free incentives. That CC restricts what is allowed to be posted ie: TA etc but allows Royal Champions to be advocates for gifts for RCCL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:45 am

Kathy I'm so glad Dennis is okay and all the teats were negative. Stress is an awful thing. Thanks for thinking of me in the middle of it all.

Ginny I started to read that thread and had to leave now it's gone. Rats.!!!!!

Di I'm sure by now you are in LA LA land. Drugs are great when you hurt. Hope tomorrow is a better day for both of you.

BTW what's a Bushwacker???

I am definitely stuffed up and chasing my nose all over the place. :cold: I don't need this I'm busy this week. :@#$: Taxes tomorrow as well as work and other stuff. Why did DH pick my birthday to get our taxes done??? BadIdea especially since he gave me his cold. He'd better have something up his sleeve I tell you.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:54 am

Sheila HappyBirthday tomorrow, hope your special day is filled with joy.
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 am

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 HatGang Shocked Shocked Hi Ladies,
Sorry that I am in and out nowadays....had to get my photos of the Mariner organized and am in the process of sending them to folks. And now starting to get organized for our Apr. 19 with the gang.....DG Carol, Jean, Claude, etc., etc. Making cabin door signs and some T-shirts for some of us.

We are getting Buddy (neighbor's cat) from next door tomorrow and we just love kitty-sitting as he is just a love and we miss ours still.

Here is a fav photo from our recent Mariner Inaugural that makes me laugh every time I look at it....taken in Mazatlan....and you can tell we aren't having any fun!!! It's the Margaritas!

Happy Birthday Sheila!!!!!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:20 am

Party HappyBirthday Party Party
Happy Birthday Sheila!
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:56 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHEILA!!!
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 am

Good morning--headed to the airport in an hour--talk to you later from FL

Do hope all of the sickies are much better today--

Later---------
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:03 am

HappyBirthday Sheila hope you have a fabulous day darling!

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 am

Morning we're supposed to get some much needed rain today.

Kathy hope Dennis is doing ok today.

Safe travels to those on the go.

I opted to work from home since I can't drive and take my drugs.

Marilyn y'all look like you are having a great time.

Well, since I'm supposed to be working from home I guess I should work.

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:45 am

Party HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORTY Party
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA!!! Party Let's hope that you "really" don't have a tax appointment today and it's just an excuse to get you somewhere! Hope you feel better!

Kathy, hang in there... cyberhug coming your way! (((((HUG)))))

Busy day, my right hand employee got stolen by our owner and she is now his exec assistant! Today is her first day, so I'll be drowning without her till we figure it all out!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:32 am

Party Party HappyBirthday Party Party Sheila

Nancy......travel safely!

Hope evryone has a great day today!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 am

Good Morning All, Thanks for all the good wishes. Still sniffling this morning but otherwise okay.

Di I hope you're feeling better. Be sure to get up and stretch while you're working at home. Thanks for the ecard it was so nice.

Nancy we'll look forward to GK reports when you get settled in Fla with them. I know you'll have a ball.

Kathy, Hope Dennis is better and coming home today.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 am

WooHoo HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA WooHoo
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:39 am

Morning everyone.................another dreary and wet day here. :rain:

Ginny, When you go to the main RCI boards...........at the top is a sticky about the RC's. I'm glad that they put that up there.............because I, for one, was getting really tired of hearing about all the FREE stuff that the RC's are getting............which, btw, I have not seen and am still waiting for!! Laughing

Well, off to finish the dining room...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:15 pm

queen Happy Birthday, Sheila. I hope your DH treats you like a Queen today! queen
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Just stopping by to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHEILA!
HappyBirthday

Kathy, glad Dennis is okay, how scary!

Have a good day everyone, safe travels Nancy!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:31 pm

I just finished reading the RC thread over there and all I can say is WOW. Some people just don't have enough to do or something. Once again I think it's a case where people were thinking they were going to get something for nothing. And those that weren't RC's were really ticked at those that were.

And as far as what LS said well I'd take that with a grain of salt because we all know how unbiased she can be.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:15 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hi all......

Oy Yey.whatta day..........been at the hospital since 9am.........Dennis was having classic symptoms of a heart attack(and has been and wouldnt tell me)......so this am,I INSISTED he call the doctor,who insisted he go right to the ER.......so we did.....

Ran all the tests and they came back ok.........so they told him to really make sure he needed a heart caterization done.....so he did(and I got to watch)........that came back fine.....only a little plaque buildup(10% in certain areas).....so we know now its not his heart...........could be stress(real good chance of that) or angina or ?? They admitted him to observe him overnight.......he should be coming home in the am.......

So I probably wont be back on tomorrow to wish Sheila a Happy Birthday Party so I wanted to do that now............

OH and I asked the cardiologist is it better to have NO wine or one glass a day?? He said one glass so no more Lent for us(in that dept)....... Smile

Think I'll catch up on the boards and go watch the shows I recorded from last night.......
Kathy, I am so glad that Dennis is OK. I must have missed your post last night. Tell him the PB's are doing their thing again..................sending good thoughts and prayers his way.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:16 pm

frudutx wrote:
I just finished reading the RC thread over there and all I can say is WOW. Some people just don't have enough to do or something. Once again I think it's a case where people were thinking they were going to get something for nothing. And those that weren't RC's were really ticked at those that were.

And as far as what LS said well I'd take that with a grain of salt because we all know how unbiased she can be.

d
I just get very annoyed when these folks keep talking about the RCs working with and for RCI and getting perks, free cruises or whatever..........................I'm still waiting!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi Ladies...
I know that some of you are fans of The Bachelor and Dancing With The Stars as we are....what a delightful surprise on DWTS last night that the rejected "fiance" of Jason (the Bachelor)this season, Michelle, was asked to replace one of the injured "stars" as a dancer and she did amazingly well and looked beautiful! After what she went through in front of the whole country...this was very nice of ABC to do for her. She seemed to have dance potential (was 2nd highest last night after only 2 days of rehearsal) and I hope she wins this one for sure!!!!

As you all probably know, there was a cold bug passed around on the Mariner 46 dayer, and we all were afraid that we would get it. I took Airborne for 2 weeks prior to the cruise. Didn't hear or see anyone (crew) on the cruise with the "bug", so figured it had passed, but several have come down with it at home now....fortunately Bob and I escaped it.

Also, on the news last night was that a crew person on the Coral Princess sexually assaulted someone, and after 2 days at sea, it turned around and came back to the Port of Los Angeles. If I were a passenger that paid for 7 days I would be mad at the interrupted vacation...they should have just off-loaded the offender, etc. at the first port and flown them back.....but I have a feeling that the FBI mandated the return.

That is all from here....have a great day!
Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeehaw! Disney On Ice is coming to our town! Unbelievable......I scored front row seats....yippeeeee HappyHappyJoyJoy Cool

I'll have to go over to the DS and ck out that thread on RC's...haven't read much of those cuz they are just a bunch of gimmes sometimes!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi Mar, didn't realize that the Coral Princess was only 2 days out and returned, I thought it had done the PC from Florida and upon arrival the FBI took the accused off the ship. I should go back and read the thread.

Good idea about taking the airborne, have some on hand and will do the same before getting on in April with you'll. Will also bring my Ziacam just in case.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:24 pm

I read the article on DS and it said they were a 14 night with 2 nights left to LA....so they were almost back....one lady said she didn't even know it happened....that's a good thing! Handled well I presume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next