Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Good one, Jul Laughing Even better one, Kathy cheers It was funny (from all sides).

I'm so disappointed in Jason (the bachelor) and I was convinced he was so sincere and honest. Shocked Now I have to watch tonight to see if he can redeem himself.

Shorty - Glad you're home safe, but give Bob a big hug from us and hope he gets better soon.

Barb - Hope you didn't catch any of the nasty stuff going around.

Any of you FB users worried about the "worm"??? I never open anything I'm not positive is ok. Last week I did have one of those notifications from someone I didn't know, so I deleted it. It was sent to my e-mail like friends requests.

Patti - So did you finish the paneling today?

Virginia - Hope you get rid of the mean migraine.

Jen - Agree with Virginia, no thunder for us either, but we'll take the rain (which is expected the end of the week.

Jean - Good luck with the dishwasher. We replaced ours but got an inexpensive one, since we only use it at the most, once a week. Does a good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Chris---------Im not worried about worms on FB......I just delete the requests............

Im kinda sleep so Im hitting the hay early...........

Nite all......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:08 am

Kathy and Julie, too funny lol!

Spent the evening chilling out and watching some stuff we DVR'd.

Patti "24" was great. Watched Survivor too.

It's very cold single digits in the AM but it's supposed to warm up by the weekend so maybe the white stuff will disappear then.

Have to go in to work in the AM Sad It's too cold and I just want to stay in bed and stay warm, however I have this addiction I have to pay for. HolySheep
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 am

good ones Jul & Kathy--thanks for the laughs!!

y'all can send the thunder this way as long as there is LOTS of rain to go with it. we are in the 3rd worst drought--maybe 2nd by now. my back yard had very little grass because of the dogs & now it has even less. it is awful here.

I'm with you Chris on Jason--what is his deal? am watching the Bachelor form tonight that I DVR'd--the man in the audience was right on target---IF he had that strong of a reaction after Molly left, why did he propose to Melissa. One of the local newscasters hit the nail right on I htink--was this a publicity stunt by the producers??!!! I hate to be a cynic.....
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:45 am

Good Morning--well it is Wed and getting closer to the weekend--still cold but we should see some warmer weather this afternoon

Jul and Kathy--good laughs

off to take care of some errands then tour a local rehab center--

Happy Wed--talk to you later
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 am

LOL...10,000 comedians out of work and here's two of us!!

Morning all

Sunny out today and hoping it's warmer than it has been....have a load of freight to come over but I have to work on it from outside and it's just been toooo cold for that......

Shoulder started feeling a lot better yday.........I doubled the time of stretching my neck and then the meds soooo I hope I caught it quickly this time.....

Off to get ready

Have a GREAT day y'all

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:18 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
"pool needs some water,so gotta stick the hose in it and do some laundry........"

Sooooooooo ya do your laundry in the POOL??????? lol! HappyHappyJoyJoy lol! roflmao

Here's my TwoCents

Do you take your clothes off before you launder them?

Couldn't resist.

d
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:22 pm

morning all

it is beautiful here--sunny, a little cool & will get to 80 today--sorry y'all in the north.

ok, here is my luck. I had a message from my TA yesterday---RCCL would like to offer you an upgrade HappyHappyJoyJoy on the used to be Oasis inaugural which we are not going on, but we have not changed it & won't until new schedule comes out FlamingMad

so I can't say I have never been visited by the upgrade fairy. I just got visited by a senile one OnMySoapBox --crap

off to finsih laundry, do errands & start deciding what clothes I'm taking. still have to dig out my cruise crap from underneath the other crap on my guest bed juggling
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:24 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
"pool needs some water,so gotta stick the hose in it and do some laundry........"

Sooooooooo ya do your laundry in the POOL??????? lol! HappyHappyJoyJoy lol! roflmao

OKAY is this cruise freeks stand up auditions!!!! GOOD one D

Here's my TwoCents

Couldn't resist.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Morning everyone, still raining on and off. :rain:

Can't decide what to do this weekend, should go up to the lake with Jim, need to pick out tile to go under the pellet stove, but want to work on making my older son's old room into a guest room here at home, picked up a cute bedroom set on Craigslist and really want to see it in the room. But have to paint the room and have flooring installed first. Decisions...decisions......

Have a good day everyone, and thanks for the chuckles! Is your laundry done Kathy? Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Do the guest room....think how fun it'll be when it's done!!! Then there's a place for all of us bears to stay!! cheers bounce lol!

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah I know it was pretty weak Brenda but it was the best I could do.

Sheila sorry to hear about Bob he's sure had a rough time of it lately hasn't he? What he needs right now is some good old fashioned chicken soup. But we're glad to hear that you made it home safely.

Yeah the weather here is starting to warm up again, the trees are starting to turn green, flowers are starting to bloom and people are starting to sneeze a sure sign of Spring.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Afternoon everyone..............a beautiful sunny day here and it is getting warmer!! cheers

Just got home from the grocery store so that's done for the next 2 weeks.

Diane, that was a great come back. Laughing Maybe that's why so many people have pools that live in Florida.

Chris, yes the paneling is done on 3 walls, I just have the entry way into the kitchen to do. But, it never fails, as careful as I am when I am working around the TV and all the wiring that Jim has for our Bose system................I always manage to touch the wrong thing and then nothing works. Did it again..........he went to turn the TV on and NO POWER! But we resolved the problem............don't ask me how or what he did...........but the TV is working now. As far as the surround sound............well, we haven't tried that yet...........

Sheila, hope Bob is feeling better today. Remember chicken soup and vicks on his feet with socks.

Jen, after all the cleaning that I have done.............my suggestion is go to the lake with Jim if the weather is nice. The room can be done on a rainy day.

Have a great day.................
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Yay.....finally have more memory!!! in my computer that is!! Wish it was that easy for me Laughing Hopefully this will help me with the issues I've been having....We'll see!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:49 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

Here's my TwoCents

Couldn't resist.

d
Nope, ever hear of wash and wear??????? geek

Got up early........worked out ..........Dennis left town........been laying outside catching up on mags that have been accumulating............sun feels so good............it is actually warmer out than in here..........Im so glad the temps are headed back up after today..........

When I saw on FB,you were glad for more memory,Jul.was gonna ask if you meant in your brain or pc.....glad you clarified that........

Back later y'all............
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Patti I did the same thing with our Bose system last year and John wound up rewiring the whole d--- thing. Trouble was the original wires were just way to short and when I was moving things around one unit came unhooked. He went out and bought all new cables extra long and redid the whole thing it's really nice now except the Bose is getting really old and really does need to be replaced.

Well, I'm calling it quits. It's been a long day and I'm beat.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Good Afternoon All, Another day in paradise. Rolling Eyes No sign of Spring here Di but lots of sneezing .......in the house that is. :cold: I'll be lucky if I don't catch something from this man. He is feeling a bit better and went on in to work for 4 hours. If it doesn't settle on his chest we'll be okay.

I'm doing laundry and putting things away. I really need to clean tomorrow as I'm off all day. I'll need to get inspired somehow.

We have our DD's Yorkie here for the week. At the moment everything is fine but we have to go get our 2 tomorrow the the fur will fly literally speaking. Holly and Max don't see eye to eye at times and he'll be most put out to come home and find her here. Oh Happy Day. DoggieBreak

Every time we mess up our surround sound we have to call our DS and he has to talk us through it cause he's the one who set it up. Bob can wire and rewire anything but when it comes to what wire goes where we're both a bit addle brained.

It is still really cold here but we are to have 65 by Saturday. Cool

Have a great rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Posting pictures for Sheila of cute little Parker!

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 2621036020101628544S425x425Q85

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 2516110360101628544S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Sheila--he is so cute, good picture of you as well looking very proud

Jen--thanks for posting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:47 pm

OHMIGOSH~~How cute is Parker!!!Very nice pic of the two of you,Sheila..

Dramaqueen wrote:

We have our DD's Yorkie here for the week. At the moment everything is fine but we have to go get our 2 tomorrow the the fur will fly literally speaking. Holly and Max don't see eye to eye at times and he'll be most put out to come home and find her here. Oh Happy Day. DoggieBreak .

Thats too funny.my two are Holly(the Yorkie) and Max(the shepherd) and trust me,like most little dogs, they rule the big ones.........
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:59 pm

The pictures are precious a very cute grandson and a very lovely grandma as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey you guys..............you will never guess who is going on the April 26th cruise with us. No not her! roflmao

Remember Lisa and Phil (former screen name was Signs & Designs) and now she is cakelady & Phil!! She was the cake lady and she had a website that displayed all of her creations.
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Shelia your pix is stunning and Parker is just beautiful

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Sheila, the photos are fabulous and I'm so glad you were able to see the kids even if the weather wasn't so great! Sorry Bob is under the weather and I hope you don't catch anything!

Brenda, I know you plan to cancel, but do you mind sharing what cabin category you were booked in and what they offer to upgrade you to? It seems so far away for them to be offering upgrades, I was just curious!

Glad to hear from you Barb! I miss you when you don't post often!

Hi to everyone else! Been a busy week at work... I worked 12 hours today and probably will pull at least 12 tomorrow, but hopefully things will quiet down on Friday....

I miss you guys when I don't have time to chat regularly! But I do try to lurk at a few posts over lunch if I get a chance to! Nite all!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:20 am

Shorty - Great pics. Parker is adorable. You look pretty good yourself (for a little person) Wink Hope Bob feels better soon. He's had a rough time lately.

Patti - I remember the cake lady posting, but not sure if I met her or not.

Susan - Sleep well....

Bren - Get busy with PACKING!!!

Everyone else Sleep was a looooooooooooong day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next