Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:01 am

Hi Girlfriends!
Still doing dumb-stuff-I-gotta-do....seems like the days aren't long enough and I don't think going on Daylight Savings on Sat. night is going to help!

Finally got laundry done from 9 days of Mariner...but now am starting to prepare for April 19 Mariner. Jean(Critterchick) will be sailing with us again, along with a really fun gang of folks we have sailed with before. Claude is coming too. We will be having our 1st Pub Crawl on this one (1st for us).

Just found out tonight that Jean and don are also joining us for the Sept. 6 Mex. Riv. Whoo Hoo! We had such fun together on the Pre-Inaug. Too short, but lots of fun. We did not go anywhere but just putted around in figure 8s I guess for 2 days.

Well, best get to bed.

Way cute photo of Sheila and grandson!!!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 am

Good morning---warmer this am then when I went to bed--all of 35

Patti--I remember the cake lady but can not put a face with the name--we are adding so many new people to that cruise

Mar--good to hear from you, sounds like Mariner will fill your need quite well, good for you

little ones arriving shortly, I am getting them to school so DD can get to early mtg. at work and SIL head north

later---
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:16 am

Sheila, great photos I can't believe how big he is already and he does look so angelic.

Patti, I remember the cake lady seems to me we tried to talk her into doing a Polar Bear cake. Doesn't she have a web-site?

Mar last week when I was looking at another cruise to take this year I looked at the 9/6 Mariner cruise. But I think we're going to do something else on the 4th of July.

ANyway need to get back at it, is it me or this week dragging by?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:23 am

Morning..........

Had a good nights sleep............was in bed by 9..............But Lauren called me at 9:45(I usually dont go to bed that early) and got up around 7......I sure was sleepy.....

Looks like I have editing to the cruise list to do....... Surprised

Gonna get ready and get to the gym,so I can come home,do some cleaning and then sit outside awhile...........

Later!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Morning everyone...............another beauty here today...............going to have 3 days of 60+ weather.............with a little rain mixed in.

Sheila, your GS is adorable. Just can't wait for out turn.

Got an email from June............so thought I would share some of it with you.........

"Finally the rain came and the weather cooled down and the fires are no longer a threat. It has been a bad three weeks and Renata has been on edge because if the fire came over the mountain her house would have gone. Which is why we moved her things out".

So, it looks like everyone's house survived the fires.............which is certainly a blessing. June and Les are off for a 42 day cruise on Princess which includes Asia, I believe.

Well, cleaning will be put on hold for a few hours.............going to get a much needed color/cut.

Check with ya all later......................
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Patti thanks for the update on June, good to know that the fires are no longer a threat.

Have fun on your outting!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Good Morning. The sun is shining and the snow is melting Yay

Good news from Oz this morning Patti. Glad Renata's house is okay.

Off today so I must do some cleaning. I have my "small group" coming tonight.

The fur babies are on their way home so let the games begin. affraid Holly is very peaceful at the moment but not for long.

Bob feels much better and slept very well for a change.

Thanks for your nice comments about my Gerber Baby.

Off to Swiffer. More later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:31 pm

OH Sheila............love your avatar............how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear things are settling in OZ.............

Bet you'll feel like a new woman,Patti after your hair appt............I get to go next Thursday and cant wait.......
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Sheila...AWESOME PICS....LOVE LOVE LOVE the dog's big eyes in the pic!! Soooo cute! It's like the dog is saying...me too me too!! Parker is ADORABLE

Patti......I emailed Lisa a while back.....thought of them when I had gotten an email about a ton of uses for duct tape...they had bought david an ornament of duct tape at one port...was sooo cute!! Pls say hi to them for us....FUN couple!!

Finally in the 70's today.......Stang out and I don't wanna work, that's for sure!!! Unfortunately, I have tons of freight to get out... We have Kenneth Copeland's big weekend across the street this weekend and it brings out a TON of people!

Back to work

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:16 pm

I went from swiffering to house cleaning the master bath. I guess Patti rubbed off on me. It really neede a good gutting out after Bob :cold: :unwell: as well as buying Buuuuiiiiicks and depositing gypsies. HolySheep that too. affraid Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!!!! Laughing

Now it sparkles and smells wonderful. Yay

Next stop, the master bedroom but not today. Catcha later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Love the avatar Sheila.

Need to get after John to send me some of the pictures from the last cruise so I can update my avatar too!

My clip and rip is next week too, I fear I'm gonna have to start going every 5 weeks rather than 6 weeks I really do feel woolly.

We had our annual Spring tornado drill today. The siren goes off and everyone goes down to the 3rd floor and then after they make sure our floor is empty they sound the all clear and we go back to our desks. Exciting huh! Understand the walls in this building are three feet thick and the top 2 floors are the only floors with windows which is the only reason we move.

Almost time to call it quits.

Have great evening everyone.

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 pm

D--love to do the tornado drill--do you have a code name for it? We used to call it "Code White" Guess it is getting to be that time--
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm

We have earthquake drills, everyone just gets under their desks! Laughing

Partly sunny today, or is that partly cloudy??

Had to get knew tires on my car today, it drives so much nicer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:50 pm

I think we've been spoiled. Our plans had been to stay here in Florida for 3 weeks and our date to leave would be next Friday, the 13th. The weather has been pretty chilly the past week and started warming nicely yesterday. Today it's 78. I asked Bill this morning if we would be leaving next Friday and he said, nope, he's not ready to go home yet!!

Looks like we'll be staying at least another week. He has lots of phone calls to make on Monday to let post office, newspaper, dentist appt., and such that we won't be home when we planned. I thought once he got down here (he hates the winters in Illinois) he change his mind. It took only 2 days of warm weather to do it.

Ate lunch today at a hamburger/fries place called 5 Guys. Really a good hamburger with great quality meat. Never heard of the place before and now I sure wish we had them in our area. I think it was a better hamburger than Fuddruckers.

I sure laughed at Kathy doing her laundry in her pool. That was such a cute comeback.

Sheila, those GK's are keepers for sure. What a couple of cuties.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Wendy--where in FL are you now? DH is there now and I will join him next week. Maybe you already told us and I'm not remembering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Bradenton, Florida. Gulf side between Tampa and Sarasota.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:16 pm

hcleaner wrote:
Bradenton, Florida. Gulf side between Tampa and Sarasota.

Know where that is, we are at St. Pete--enjoy your time
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Evening all...Diane you are a hoot...feeling wooly tooo funny

Watching Idol, then survivor, then Hells Kitchen....love Thursdays....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 pm

Gnite all.............very busy tiring day..........reading for some sleeeep......tv is even boring me tonight!

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:10 am

Wendy we ate at a Five Guys in Ft Meyers in Jan. I agree it's a great burger. We just found out we have one near us is Rehoboth Beach. About 45 mins away. We plan to drive down there and find it when the weather gets better. Lots of outlets down ther so lots of incentive to go. lol!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:15 am

Hello Laides,

I am exhausted drove to Coldwater Creek Store today about an hour 40 minutes away. Left the house at 1:15 PM just got home at 8:45 PM. Found some great clothes, spent way to much and will now have to make some decisions.

For now I am going to bed. Sweet Dreams all.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 am

YIKES y'all were chatty & I was AWOL, sooooo lots of catching up to do tonight. I probably will post one more time tomorrow, well actually today, later afternoon & that's it. my brother is going to do some work on my computer while I'm gone & I've got to take it to him Friday night. plus lots to do. I know what I'm taking Chris, it just needs to get into the suitcase & I've got to find my journals from our other Voyager cruises.

Susan--we are booked as a D2 and the upgrade offer was to a D1 or B1--not a big deal . I was in shock tho at the difference in cost. When we booked first 2 people were 2389, now I think it is 1469 for a D2 & the D1 is 1499, so no big deal that I can see. what a bummer tho, the one time I get offerred an upgrade, I am not going on it.

Sheils--love the new avatar and pics of the little man---toooooo cute. glad Bob is feeling better.

gotta get to sleep--I promised myself I was going to bed earlier tonight, but then y'all were so chatty that it took a while to catch up. I know I wont have time tomorrow, er today to do it, soooooooo

later
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:39 am

Good morning--

Virginia--sounds like you had quite a shopping trip--good for you

Brenda--sounds like you will be busy getting ready for your cruise

Off to get the g-children off to school--

Later---IT"S FRIDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:26 am

Morning all.........the darn turkeys woke me up from a good sleep gobbling so loud!! turkey

Another beauty of a day, sunny and warm so stang again.....YAY

Martha...are you topless yet????????

Nancy, I would be DEAD taking care of the gkids this long! Hang in there!!!!

Brenda.......don't wanna miss sayiing...BON VOYAGE...have a great cruise.....i recommended that one for a friend that is looking for a cruise for first part of April...

j
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:02 am

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul - Martha has gone topless a couple of times. Not going to be very warm here today, but she's playing hookey!!!! so it could happen.

Great avatar, Shorty...did someone mention a dog in the picture??? I can't see a dog...maybe I need to clean my glasses???

Bren - HAPPY CRUISING!!!! I'm confused....you're leaving today or tomorrow...so whichever....BON VOYAGE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next