Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
flowers
JayKay
jb8539
barbeeAL
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
cruiseforme
Exairgoddess1
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Jean, good additional ideas for the table! Julie, hope it works for you. Smile

Jean, I really like Chico's but the tops are to small for me right now, even the travelers tops. Sad It is cool you were able to find some great clothes at reduced prices. Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 pm

Evening everyone...............been a busy day.

No snow for us.........it's raining...........but is supposed to change over.

I've come to the conclusion that even though net lights are a great and easy way to decorate bushes............they are a real pain. I put a set on one of our bushes yesterday and one section has gone out already. Mad Oh well............they'll have to stay that way.

Jean, love the picture of you and Mar and Carol. Glad you found some things at Chico's.........I've never been that lucky when I've gone to the store. Now Coldwater Creek..........that's a whole other story!!

Hey Ginny, I never welcomed you home. Hope you had a wonderful cruise.

Kathy, thanks for the email.............that was a very nice thought.

Have a great evening everyone. Hope somebody wins something from our group.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:26 am

Morning! Well we got about 3-4 inches, just about what the original forecast called for. Still snowing and it is windy and drifting now. I'm working a short day so I can go home and wait for the refridg repair guy/gal to show up!

Happy December 1 everyone!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:30 am

Morning all...........

Not much happening on this end...........off to work as usual

Have a gr8 day y'all

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 am

Good December morning all...........

Off for an oil change this am............not dont be jealous,Im having so much fun........hahah

Back later on!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:10 am

Kathy, I'm just jealous that you have time during a weekday to do that! LOL
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:27 am

HOLY COW! I won the River Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boss is going to kill me........ Cool
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:37 am

WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER IN THE SPB GROUP!!!

Congrats Susan, so happy for you Party Congratulations
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:22 pm

cheers Yay Susan.....WTG.....Awesome!!!! How fun that is going to be!!! Don't give up our Cmas one if you have to only pick on!!!! (I know how bosses can be!) LOL

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Congrats! Susan WTG.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Morning everyone.............

Nothing much going on here today............going to try and get the house cleaned since I didn't do it Friday, nor Saturday nor yesterday.

Congratulations Susan.............how great is that. It sounds like an exciting cruise. Always wanted to do a river cruise.

No snow here yet..............it has stopped raining.........but they are predicting snow starting at midnight! affraid So, I guess I'll just have to stay up until the clock strikes 12 and see how accurate they are.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:51 pm

Way to go, Susan! Congratulations!

It's starting out foggy today, but it's supposed to burn off soon and be gorgeous. I'll take the dogs walking, go to the gym and do some cooking. I haven't had much work lately. Although I could use the money, I'm enjoying getting back into shape. Silver linings...
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 HolidayLights
Congrats Susan....you will love the river cruise...let us know which river youget to do...Rhine, Rhone, Danube?
The Danube was gorgeous.

I got all my Christmas stuff done yesterday! Whoo Hoo! Altered my formal skirt for the cruise, outdoor lights are up, and even had time to wrap our Christmas gifts!! Now I can really enjoy the cruise on the Vision!

Karen (travelgoddess) is on the Vision this week and emailed me this AM that the decorations are all up on the ship, and there is Christmas music 24/7!!! yea!

Any of you, besides Jean know Dennis Mays....frequent West Coast cruiser. He was supposed to be on our cruise this coming Sunday. Got an email from him that he has developed a low blood count and has had to have 2 transfusions in the hospital this last month.....doctor wants him to stay home...so he had to cancel. Please remember him in your prayers! He is a fun, really nice guy!

Off to work at Operation Christmas Child warehouse today.....Toodles!
Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:38 pm

cheers WTG Susan!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations NICE cruise!!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Mar, I did hear about Dennis - I feel so badly for him and Barbara missing their final cruise on Vision! Have you heard from Claude since he disembarked the swingers' cruise?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Exairgoddess1 wrote:

Congrats Susan....you will love the river cruise...let us know which river youget to do...Rhine, Rhone, Danube?
The Danube was gorgeous.

Mar~

Mar... from the Viking website:
15 magical days along the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers. From Holland’s windmill-studded tulip fields to Germany’s fairy-tale castles, from the engineering marvel of the Main-Danube Canal to the picturesque vineyards of Austria’s Wachau Valley, this epic voyage presents the highlights of Holland, Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary.

Sorry about your friend... hope all is well soon!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:50 pm

Marilyn we did Vision during the Holidays a couple of years ago, think it was 2004. We met a very nice couple from LA Maggie and Don, they were our dinner companions. And, we also did a couple of excursions with them. The ship was very festive. Too bad I just gave those CD's to Tricia or I could have uploaded them to webshots for you.

I just ordered our clothes for our son's wedding from Paradise clothing. We decided on a maroon plumeria shirt for John and a long maroon plumeria sleeveless tank dress for me. I showed them to Dawn on Thursday and she gave them her seal of approval. She still has not decided on what she will wear, I showed her the white Hawaiian dress on the same website, I think she would look lovely in it. And, Bob could order the matching white shirt. No fuss no muss.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:05 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN! Cool

Diane- Cute avatar!

Gotta run! Busy day here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:20 pm

Cute avatar Diane...........those clothes sound perfect.....

forgot to tell Mar..liked that pic of you,Jean and Carol...........

so Susan--break the news to the boss yet??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Currently cruising:
Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA(disembark 12/14)

Dec
5th--Kathy--Monarch--Bahamas
7th--Marilyn--Vision--MexicanRiveria
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
15th--Kathy--Navigator--WCarib
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
11th-Diane--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Diane-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
1st--Sheila/Michelle-Independence-WCarib
5th--Kathy-Navigator-WCarib
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib
13th--Jean-CarnivalParadise-BajaMexico
22nd--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
27th--Jill--Grand Princess 14 nt Caribbean Collection

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
8th--Chris/Martha--Rhapsody--Alaska
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

July
1st-Kathy/Jen/Jul/Ginny--QM2--Canada/NE
19th-Susan--Viking RiverCruise--Grand European Tour

Aug
29th--Sheila/Nancy--CaribbeanPrincess--Can/NE

Sept
2nd--Patti/GinnyRae--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada
24th/28th(b2b)--Susan--Enchantment--WCarib

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
25th--Jill/Diane--GoldenPrincess--Hawaii

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
21st--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
7th---Chris & Martha--Grandeur--ECarib
20th--Jen/Jul/Michelle/Susan--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib

Feb
26th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)

March
2nd--Jean--Jewel--Vancouver to San Diego repo
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April10th/17th (B2B)--Patti--Serenade-SoCarib
12th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii

Sept
11th--Michelle--Oasis--ECarib
25th--Susan--Oasis--ECarib

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane--Oasis--ECarib
30th--Jen/Sheila/Ginny/Nancy--Oasis--WCarib
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:35 pm

PH8 wrote:
Cute avatar Diane...........those clothes sound perfect.....

forgot to tell Mar..liked that pic of you,Jean and Carol...........

so Susan--break the news to the boss yet??

NO!!! I had to leave work at lunch time so I could come home for the fridg repair guys! I put in my vacation request for the QM2 voyage a few weeks ago and he still hasn't posted it to the vacation schedule calendar, even though he verbally approved it. I'm waiting to get that one on the books officially before I present him with another one! Or at least try to catch him in a good mood, whenever that is....

You guys will LOVE this. The Whirlpool repair guys are finishing up right... and who calls, but the Best Buy Service department calling to say they need to reschedule my appointment. They can't get out here on Wednesday after all! I never called them back to cancel, because I wanted to make sure the guys I called could handle it no charge, which it was! I chewed out the GeekSquad kid, who just said, maam, I'm just the scheduler...... geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Congrats Susan, what a great cruise. That one is on our radar for 2011 or 12. It's exactly the same one we looked at. Sure hope the boss is understanding.

I just entered the "I Never Win Anything" contest. Maybe another SPB will get lucky.

I'm washing Christmas dishes and cleaning cabinets. Joy Joy Joy !!!! santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:11 pm

SUSAN! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

What an amazing cruise! I couldn't even imagine! I hope you have a wonderful time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:15 pm

PH8 wrote:
Thanks Michelle....whatta pal Wink
I was also gonna comment on the time of night you were on.......I noticed on your email it was 4 something affraid Up late or really early????????????

I don't know why but I woke up at 3am and just couldn't go back to sleep. Of course, I put my feet up and started to close my eyes at 7am when I heard my youngest yell "Mommmeeee I am up" Sleep

I think I was a zombie for the rest of the day yesterday. But I got my tree decorated and all of the yard lights up. santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:24 pm

Been looking at the cruise fares for upcoming prizes..........HOLY cow..not sure I could even pay the taxes on some of them.........Crystal cruises start at approx 8,000 each and thats the current price,not the one for 2011!!! CFs sure have some really nice trips.........................

That river cruise looks amazing.........thats on my someday list..............

Hope some of you that "never win anything".do...........I have a good feeling that maybe you will.......besides that one, there are 2 more contests to enter now...........

I bet you were beat,Michelle.........we still dont have our outside lights up...................havent been home much.........

Took down all the boxes from the attic,but not so sure what Im putting out................it will be just that much more to pack back up......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next