Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
flowers
JayKay
jb8539
barbeeAL
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
cruiseforme
Exairgoddess1
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:12 am

Julie will keep Rhory in prayer.

Jen hope your foot is better soon and the suggestions are good ones.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:28 am

Jul - Will keep Rhory and family in our thoughts & prayers.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:09 am

cruisenfever wrote:
OMG roflmao .......I need screen cleaner.......and a BIG roll of paper towels.......after reading Jean's description of why we all ended up here.........followed by all of your remarks.

Banned...........did someone mention the word Banned............ya mean we can actually type the word Banned here and not get Banned!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!! roflmao We can post the word here, can't we?? Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_redface

Of course I would never mention that person's name who was the reason that we all ended up here. If it wasn't for HER, you all wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be winning all these contests. Cool

I'll clean off your screen if you take me with you!!!!

Virginia, that puppy is too darned cute. Blanca wants me to tell you that he's not as cut as she is, of course, but what a darling little pup!
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:36 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Ok y'all..........NEED A PRAYER REQUEST HERE.........

Jen had a phone call from the dr and one of the twins has an something not right with the 'fatty acids'.........after reading on the internet I sure hope it's something other than what we can find.....sooooo could y'all please please say a prayer for Rhory.......She will go in first thing in am for more bloodwork.

Thanks in advance!!!!

j

Jul, I'm not a praying person, but I am sending good thought Rhory's way! (((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:08 am

Jean.........hugs are just as great!!

Sitting on pins and needles this am waiting for the dr's office to open so she can talk to them.

Hope everyone has a great day

j
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:13 am

Jul: Please let us know as soon as you hear anything...Will be thinking about you and family...Hugs all around...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:45 am

Hugs and prayers for Rhory this am.........and lots of positive thoughts............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:48 am

JUL! Yes, definitly, prayers sent.

Patti - I was wondering that too (EOS leaving). Do you happen to know where on CC that rumor is? I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Morning everyone................

Michele...here are the links regarding EOS

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=866555&highlight=explorer+leaving

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=865151&highlight=explorer+leaving

Of course, you know how rumors go.

Jul......sending positive thoughts your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:34 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=866555&highlight=explorer+leaving

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=865151&highlight=explorer+leaving

Thanks Patti! I will post it over at the EOS 2010 sailing thread. Ajani posted the first link but didn't have the second.

I am hoping for Liberty!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:55 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Thanks Patti! I will post it over at the EOS 2010 sailing thread. Ajani posted the first link but didn't have the second.

I am hoping for Liberty!
You're welcome. Hey..........any ship will be fine............as long as there is a ship to board around December 17th!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Sheila......thanks for the beautiful Christmas card. A photo journey of some of your cruises.

However...........when were you able to take the picture in front of Christ the Redeemer Statue........with a background of blue skies and no people? Laughing I know it wasn't like that when we were up there. Isn't modern technology wonderful?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:49 pm

DD back from the dr....his abnormality in the bloodwork was something to do with carbohydrates. Dr thinks it's a false positive but running it again to be sure. She said IF it's abnormal it would be something that he would have to be on a specific diet....

While there dd had them do a weight check and Rhory is 7#9oz (has gained over 2 lbs in 5 weeks) and Reiss is 6#8oz...soooo Dr had them wait to see them and has put Reiss on formula supplements cuz he's not gaining quick enuff and there is too big of a difference between the two....

Seriously, they look like Schwarzeneger and Devito from the movie Twins!! One looks sooo much bigger than the other!

All is well at this poiint....THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS....it is always a good thing to get the prayer warriors working.....

j
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:58 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
DD back from the dr....his abnormality in the bloodwork was something to do with carbohydrates. Dr thinks it's a false positive but running it again to be sure. She said IF it's abnormal it would be something that he would have to be on a specific diet....

While there dd had them do a weight check and Rhory is 7#9oz (has gained over 2 lbs in 5 weeks) and Reiss is 6#8oz...soooo Dr had them wait to see them and has put Reiss on formula supplements cuz he's not gaining quick enuff and there is too big of a difference between the two....

Seriously, they look like Schwarzeneger and Devito from the movie Twins!! One looks sooo much bigger than the other!

All is well at this poiint....THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS....it is always a good thing to get the prayer warriors working.....

j
Great news Julie........isn't it amazing that carbohydrates play such an important role even at their young age.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Wonderful news Juls... bounce
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Oh, MAN! Rhapsody's January AU/NZ itineraries have gone on fire sale - on the Tuesday sale, a JS is $1599 per person for 14 nights RT out of Sydney!!! If only we could get down there. Oh, and Don could take the time off. Oh, well.

Jul, I 'm so happy that Rhory isn't seriously ill! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Great news Jul..........hope you continue to hear more good things...........funny,how less than 2 pounds makes a big difference in infants......

Been without the puter last few hours..........keyboard was acting up............changed the batteries and couldnt get it to work at all............kept shutting down and restarting the puter........no luck...........UNTIL, the genius that I am,figured it out..............I put the batteries in BACKWARDS..........such a dummy................duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Wound up cancelling the Jan 30th MN...........RCCL really screwed me up........I booked it while on the MN last weekend.......Monday,I checked and couldnt find it under MY CRUISES...........I called the DP desk and they told me it was cancelled............was surprised and had no idea why...........the rep then offered to rebook it using the same number so I could keep the OBC........so I did..........

Wed morning,I noticed the charge came outta my account..........THEN another one last night.......I was not happy.........I called DP and they couldnt help ........called customer service and they couldnt help(they all swore only one payment was authorized)..........finally got connected to the resolution desk........after a while,she finally saw THEIR DUMB mistake..............I told her to just cancel them all...........so she did..............now I have to wait for all that money to be refunded............

on that note,I think Ill go pour some wine..............early?? yes........but Im stressed.................heheh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Kathy I already have one poured so I'll join you. I hope it all gets worked out for you. What a bummer.

Jul, great news in that it's not a real serious problem. I'm sure little Devito will catch up. lol!

Patti, we went back to Corcovado on the second cruise and got the pic from the stand by the Funicular cause we wanted it for our Christmas card. Blue sky no people. I agree with you re. the ship in 2010. I don't care what ship so long as it floats.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:29 pm

PH8 wrote:

Been without the puter last few hours..........keyboard was acting up............changed the batteries and couldnt get it to work at all............kept shutting down and restarting the puter........no luck...........UNTIL, the genius that I am,figured it out..............I put the batteries in BACKWARDS..........such a dummy................duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Wound up cancelling the Jan 30th MN...........RCCL really screwed me up........I booked it while on the MN last weekend.......Monday,I checked and couldnt find it under MY CRUISES...........I called the DP desk and they told me it was cancelled............was surprised and had no idea why...........the rep then offered to rebook it using the same number so I could keep the OBC........so I did..........

Wed morning,I noticed the charge came outta my account..........THEN another one last night.......I was not happy.........I called DP and they couldnt help ........called customer service and they couldnt help(they all swore only one payment was authorized)..........finally got connected to the resolution desk........after a while,she finally saw THEIR DUMB mistake..............I told her to just cancel them all...........so she did..............now I have to wait for all that money to be refunded............

on that note,I think Ill go pour some wine..............early?? yes........but Im stressed.................heheh
Are you blond?? roflmao I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Sorry about you having to cancel your cruise. But, knowing you, there's always some ship close to home that you can hop on!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:30 pm

critterchick wrote:
Oh, MAN! Rhapsody's January AU/NZ itineraries have gone on fire sale - on the Tuesday sale, a JS is $1599 per person for 14 nights RT out of Sydney!!! If only we could get down there. Oh, and Don could take the time off. Oh, well.

Jul, I 'm so happy that Rhory isn't seriously ill! cheers
WOW......that's some deal. If only they could figure out how to get people to Sydney in less than 14.5 hours.............and that's just from LA/SF.

Sheila, I figured that's what you all did..................just having some fun! Yep, any ship will do...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 pm

I didnt have to..I wanted to.......they made me mad!! Evil or Very Mad besides I sorta regretted booking it knowing Im getting on the NV two days after I would had gotten off the MN..........so it really all worked out......well, except for them taking my money twice...................

I wanna go on that mystery ship Christmas cruise in '10............sounds like a fun group already................
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Ok y'all..........NEED A PRAYER REQUEST HERE.........

Jen had a phone call from the dr and one of the twins has an something not right with the 'fatty acids'.........j

Im glad to hear things seem to be ok after the doctor's visit. Ill bet your dd and you are relieved.

We always seem to have things on our prayer list. My Dad's right breast is sore, he just thought it was because of the feeding tube, but now that its removed its still sore, so thats why I took him to the GP yesterday. He wanted him in to schedule one of those aspirations no later than 2 weeks, so we can get him in by next Wednesday. I waited until we got home and told my mom privately, I wondered about cancer, and she said yes, thats what she and my dad are thinking. That tumor grew very fast. So, Keep us in your prayers for next wednesday, that its not cancer.

Ph8, putting the batteries in backwards sounds like something I would do. I admit it I AM blond.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Flower, lifting your father in prayer.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:31 pm

Julie, if it is the same test I remember them giving babies then it is not far fetched to get a false positive. That is what happen to my son but the retest turned out fine.
Will continue to keep the twins in my prayers. HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Julie fabulous news about Rhory.

Had the day off, went and got clipped and ripped good to go till the end of Jan.

Been finishing up embroidery projects now that all of the Christmas stuff is done.
Although, I did order some sweatshirts for the kids across the street. I also ordered embroidery patterns where the front of the animal is embroidered on the front of the shirt and then the rear-end view is embroidered on the back. Should be cute. The sweatshirts came today but the patterns won't be delivered till tomorrow or Monday.

John finally went to the Dr about his cold and came home with a Z-pack and a Decongestant. He's been napping on the sofa almost all afternoon. I started to make supper and he said forget it I just don't feel much like eating. Last night it was a can of noodle soup. Hope he feels better soon.

Think I'll go grab my book and settle in to read for awhile.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next