Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
critterchick
vlscruiser
JJ2sail
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:54 pm

critterchick wrote:
Good morning, ladies! I'm a single mother thise week - Don's on a trip to San Francisco. I woke up to 5 cats in bed with me. No room for the dog, and hardly any room for me!

Sheila, I remember going to Rehoboth when Don played with the City of Fairfax Band - they played a concert series on the boardwalk there and in ___ (I forget the other town).

Jean maybe it was Ocean City MD. They are both on Delaware Bay. When we sailed out of Phila we passed all those shore points on the way out to the Atlantic. Rehoboth is 45mins from my house.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Okay, I just received the JUNK FAX of the century!

Three vacations for the price of one! A 3 night Bahamas Cruise, 2 nights in Daytona Beach, and 4 nights in Orlando, for just $99 per person! Plus two kids stay free, and every reservation will receive 2 nights in Mexico, Las Vegas or Hawaii as a bonus!

Oh also includes free round trip airfare! lol!

Jeez, they are getting desperate! How much do you think the taxes and fees are?!?!?
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:53 pm

The only way to find out is to call! Operators are standing by!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Jen........I get those faxes EVERY morning by 9am........like clockwork!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:10 am

Used to get those faxes on my office fax every day along with faxes for pots pans and knives and that was a hospital office fax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 am

Good morning.....

Sorry I was MIA yesterday.......I was sick as a dog the night before......seems I have the stomach flu(gastro.....).......went to the doctor..gave me Imodium AD and told me to eat Dannon Activa,gatorade,blah,blah.......I went to bed at 8 and slept till 8 this morning.......made myself get up to let the dogs out.....they had been crossing all 4 legs all night....hahaha

Feel somewhat better today.......just going to take it easy........

Only plus is I lost 5 pounds! (I know.....its not the way to do it).....

Back later..
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:16 am

Kathy--take care of yourself, sorry to hear the bug caught you.

Morning all, not much going on here, do hope all of you have a great day.

Later, Nancy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 am

Morning everyone................

Sheila...........I've sent you an email........I need your help on something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 am

I just read WN's post.........Diane..you're right....she rebooked cuz she got a discount off............whatta trip she is......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:17 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone................

Sheila...........I've sent you an email........I need your help on something.

Reply is winging it's way east.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 am

PH8 wrote:
Good morning.....

Sorry I was MIA yesterday.......I was sick as a dog the night before......seems I have the stomach flu(gastro.....).......went to the doctor..gave me Imodium AD and told me to eat Dannon Activa,gatorade,blah,blah.......I went to bed at 8 and slept till 8 this morning.......made myself get up to let the dogs out.....they had been crossing all 4 legs all night....hahaha

Feel somewhat better today.......just going to take it easy........

Only plus is I lost 5 pounds! (I know.....its not the way to do it).....

Back later..

Kathy I'm glad you feel better today. Bob isn't feeling too good today, I guess he's next for the "Bug"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:36 am

Things are going pretty well here except that Bob is not feeling good today.
We went to a Children's Museum yesterday and Peyton had a great time. I guess she's wearing pop-pop out.

I'm having a hard time getting used to the TV programs being on Central Time here. I forget that the news strats at 10pm and the late night shows come on at 10.30. I havn't seen Letterman or Leno all the way through for years. lol! However I almost missed some of my favorite shows since they come on so early. I watched AGT last night. That show amuses me believe it or not. geek Haver a great day everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:40 am

Hope Bob gets to feeling better too,Sheila...AGT?? Sorry my mind is working slow today........
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Morning everyone!

Kathy, glad you are feeling better.

Sheila, hope Bob is better too.

Patti- Cute picture of you and Reyno.

Have a good day everyone!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Oh,I didnt even notice the new avatar,Patti.........much better looking than "Woody"
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Kathy and Bob I hope you both are well on the way to recovery from what ails you.

Patti, that is a cute photo, I agree with Jen. Smile Woody was nice but this is cute!

Trying to catch up on paper work here today as I was out until 9 last night running around with Nancy and a few others getting stuff for our 80th Birthday Celebration for the church, which Jack Hayford will be guest of Honor. Very long day and I am still tired.

Will check back later.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Yes, Patti love the avatar.

Another day in paradise. I napped and well I'm not sure what John did as I was napping.

Great ball game last night. So many disappointed Red Sox fans. We're going out for supper tonight.

Jill and I have also been spending our time talking about our trip to Hawaii, I think the guys are getting tired of it. To bad.

More later.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:30 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hope Bob gets to feeling better too,Sheila...AGT?? Sorry my mind is working slow today........

"America's Got Talent" Kathy. Laughing

Bob is perking up a little now. He just had some lunch. He's dozing in the chair a lot.

Patti I love the pic with Reyno.

Slow afternoon here. Peyton finally fell asleep and Bob is dozing so maybe I will too. Sleep

Di I know you and Jill are having a ball talking about your cruise. Nancy and I chatted a lot about our up-coming Jewel cruise. I find the guys just go with the flow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:44 pm

Since Reyno will be leaving Radiance on July 18 for vacation and doesn't know where he will be going after vacation...............I just wanted to pay tribute to one of the best Concierges in the RCI fleet.

OK.............America's Got Talent..............Sheila what did you think about the lady that crushed cans with her boobs? affraid Bet her mamms don't hurt!! Shocked Some of the talent was OK to really good. I think that little boy who is autistic will win votes just because he so darn cute!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Hi y'all

Crazy day here in the Ozarks.......but sunny....so that's a plus!!

Patti....love the avatar

Kathy and Bob.....sorry y'all are sick, get better soon....

Back to work........sooo much to do and just not enuff of me to get it all done

jul
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:10 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 4TH

Happy Birthday America
and have a great holiday weekend everyone!

Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 pm

Just checking in............hope everyone is having a great evening. Storms moving in later tonight and it looks like a very soggy Thursday.

Finally, somebody at RCI in the Air/Sea Dept. has the ability to see that we had a problem with our return flight from San Diego in October and fixed it. A 13 minute connection time in Houston is just not possible. affraid This happened because of all the flight changes and Continental was the one that did it........but it had to be changed by RCI. One rep that our TA talked to yesterday afternoon said we couldn't be on a Continental flight, because RCI doesn't booked flights with them. Guess what, they booked us at the beginning of the year...........had to pay a little extra...........but that was OK with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:58 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Since Reyno will be leaving Radiance on July 18 for vacation and doesn't know where he will be going after vacation...............I just wanted to pay tribute to one of the best Concierges in the RCI fleet.

OK.............America's Got Talent..............Sheila what did you think about the lady that crushed cans with her boobs? affraid Bet her mamms don't hurt!! Shocked Some of the talent was OK to really good. I think that little boy who is autistic will win votes just because he so darn cute!

That woman was unbelievable and I agree, the little boy will go far on sympathy. I watch it for the very bad stuff and Pierce's reaction, but sometimes I'm surprised by a decent one. There'a very little else on worth watching. Bob drives me crazy with "Deadlieast Catch" and "Ice Road Truckers" etc.

i sure hope I get to experience Reyno in the future.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:00 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
Things are going pretty well here except that Bob is not feeling good today.
We went to a Children's Museum yesterday and Peyton had a great time. I guess she's wearing pop-pop out.

I'm having a hard time getting used to the TV programs being on Central Time here. I forget that the news strats at 10pm and the late night shows come on at 10.30. I havn't seen Letterman or Leno all the way through for years. lol! However I almost missed some of my favorite shows since they come on so early. I watched AGT last night. That show amuses me believe it or not. geek Haver a great day everyone.

Sheila, here's hoping that Bob feels better soon! I like AGT, too. I have to tell you: Busty Hart, who was breaking things with her boobs as her "talent" was a staple at the Boston Garden in the 1980s when I lived there. They even flew her to LA during the 1984 finals to distract the players. She was a "hit" with the fans. She claimed to be 46. If she's 46, then I'm still jailbait. lol!

I loved the salsa dancers, though. What a good way to keep them out of trouble!

I keep hoping to hear from Reyno that he's going home through LA, but I don't think he put in the request soon enough. We were going to show him around town. I hope he gets a CL of his own, although with the slashing of their salaries it's not as attractive a job as it used to be, is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 am

All's quiet here. Herself is in bed and didn't fuss at all tonight. Some bad weather to the north of us around where Murph lives. Hope all's well with her. Havn't heard from her all week.

BTW Nancy if you're lurking, I'm breaking the house rules at the moment. Drinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next