Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:17 pm

We're about to flip again......so far we have 10 threads 67 pgs long, about to be starting our 12th.....WOW..aren't we chatty!!!

Had to re-login.......guess the computer lost me again.....

Baseball tonight at 730....yip!....then gk's have to sleep over as dd has early early dr appt.......

Hair appt tmrw FINALLY.......become a blonde again....yeeehaw.....attitude will change with hair color!!!

Off to walk and get dinner.......have a GREAT evening y'all

j Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:53 pm

OMG....he did it again............and without telling me! Shocked Laughing Mad

Kathy, you think Jim looks stiff in that pic...............wait until he gets home!

Ginny, having a will is so important...........we've had ours done for about 10 years now. I'm glad that you are getting things organized............gotta protect yourself and your loved ones today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:06 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Kathy, you think Jim looks stiff in that pic...............wait until he gets home!

I can take that several ways... lol!

Jul---I had to log in just now too............
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:29 pm

Just had to log in. Hello all, glad to report that we had a great visit with Sheila and Bob and the little one. We had such a fun time. We went to a Patriotic concert last night, the guys were recognized for the branch of the service they were in at one time. Ken was very appreciative of that, he said he could not recall getting that kind of attention. I just teared up when they did it.

Jul--love the pictures and the names sound great, you are a lucky person!!

Later, Nancy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:56 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

I can take that several ways... lol!

Jul---I had to log in just now too............

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:02 pm

I just had to log in as well. Wonder what's up with that.

Patti LJ really knows how to pull your chain. lol! Where was that pic taken?

Ginny you are very wise to keep advising people to prepare for life's unexpected happenings. I for one appreciate the reminder.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 pm

Jul - Great pics...glad Kathy could post them here for you. Like the names too Smile Hope the weather is helping dry you up back there.

Nancy - Glad you got home and had a great time with Shorty & Bob.

Ginny - Very good info. I do have my will, and my daughter is on all my bank accounts so she can take care of things asap. Martha is on the joint house and savings accounts.

Patti - When did LJ color his hair??? No comment on the "stiff" remark...he's my friend. Razz

Jean - Have a great cruise this weekend. Should be nice a warm.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:56 pm

Very Happy Glad I didn't offend anyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Evening everyone!

It's official! Jean, Ginny and I are booked on Monarch 8/15. It will be so nice to NOT be the group leader on a cruise for a change! I'm so looking forward to just being responsible for me and having a nice relaxing weekend! Of course, and unless, Jean and Ginny are wild party girls!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Patti and Kathy I know you saw the CC thread about the person who complained about the wet floor. I was very amused to read certain references and was very proud of both of you for your self control.
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=801769

For your reading amusement. Read all the posts for some interesting comments on some of them.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 pm

Jen, since I can not jump on the tables in the schooner bar any longer I am not so wild. However .............. since the ship is sailing from a local area I will bring my step stool and get the party started. Party HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:48 pm

I came THIS close,Sheila..............I even typed it but figured it was in my best interest not to post it....... Razz

Congrats on the OFFICIAL booking,Jean,Jen and Ginny..
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:56 pm

OK................here is stiff guy.........better known as "Woody" in full length. affraid This time I had a say in which picture he used. Wanted you all to see what a real Argentinian Gaucho looks like.................even if he is stiff!

Sheila, that picture was taken in Puerto Madryn outside a mall.

Yes, I saw that post of the lady who was so upset about her wet floor on Serenade. I did post on there and then when references were starting about WN.............I thought...........don't even go there.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Dh saved my life tonight at the baseball game......thank goodness!!!
We were sitting on first base side, fence in front of us and batter hit it up and over the fence HARD and coming straight down for my head......he jumped up and nailed the catch!...YEA!!...Then the batter did it again right at me.......began to wonder if the batter had something against me!

Gk's here now to sleep over so have to get busy playing.....

Have a good evening.....

Congrats to the trio for booking the cruise......

AND before I forget......BON VOYAGE KATHY......hope u get to see some great fireworks on the cruise!!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Patti---stiff?? Woody?? OHMY! affraid I see where your mind is tonite.......LUCKY Jim!! tongue

Whatta close call, Jul.........good thing your husband was paying attention..........what a headache that would have been! OUCH!

Not sure we'll see fireworks.......may be too far from the coast.........how about you Jean?? Think you'll see them??
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:37 pm

Kathy, I hope so! Maybe the Captain will get us to San Diego or Tijuana in time to see something. It's not that far to Ensenada that she'd have to burn extra fuel, after all.

Jul, there are many reasons I don't go to baseball games. You just gave me another one, LOL!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:44 pm

lol I saw that thread. Kathy & Patti - I can see you both biting your fingers to keep from posting what you'd like. Too funny, I agree he/she seems like (as Rick said) an understudy, but at least vows to never cruis RC again. That's the best part!

Speaking of WN, she's cx'd her October cruise. Bet there are some happy folks over at NCL.

Kathy - Sorry (more senior moments)...but wish you a great cruise too!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:03 am

Ha........after all WN's publicity, I doubt any of the cruiselines want to be tied with her name.......I don't think they want to be on 20/20!

Busy am and too much to do and not enuf time .......guess I should get off the computer and start getting something done!

Have a great day y'all

j Smile
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 am

Good Morning...

I "spoke" too soon last night. Well, she's baaaaaaaack. Seems poor DH got his vacation after all.

Have a good day...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:47 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Good Morning...

I "spoke" too soon last night. Well, she's baaaaaaaack. Seems poor DH got his vacation after all.

Have a good day...

I don't think there was ever a problem with her husband's vacation it was just an excuse to cancel and rebook so that she could get a cheaper rate. How can you go from not being able to take vacation one day to suddenly having it the next?

Although if I were NCL I'd be keeping a close eye cyclops on her. I don't think Jerry is the problem. He's just along for the ride.

Having a great time, going to the ballgame today.

Catching up on sleep I could use some more sun but, John got a bit much on Sunday so we avoided it yesterday.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 am

Morning...........

Kathy, Jim actually told me to post that............in fact, he's gone fishing early this morning!! Hasn't used his rod (fishing, that is) in a long time.............hope he remembers how!! stickingtongueout

See that that thread is gone. For the best I would say......................

Wishing everyone a great day.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 am

Good Morning All, We're up and raring to go here. Not surprised that thread is gone. Just another one post wonder, but the remarks were entertaining.

Kathy are you off again? Wish it was me. You too Jean. When are they going to put that cruise terminal in Rehoboth Beach. lol!

Well I must be off to entertain the GD Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:18 am

frudutx wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:
Good Morning...

Have a good day...

I don't think there was ever a problem with her husband's vacation it was just an excuse to cancel and rebook so that she could get a cheaper rate. How can you go from not being able to take vacation one day to suddenly having it the next?

Although if I were NCL I'd be keeping a close eye cyclops on her. I don't think Jerry is the problem. He's just along for the ride.

d
I agree with Diane...............she keeps saying that our Governor controls when her husband takes his vacation............and yet he doesn't work for the government. Question And I do not believe that the Governor has any control over Cleveland State and it's employees.

I liked it better when she was not posting.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Good morning, ladies! I'm a single mother thise week - Don's on a trip to San Francisco. I woke up to 5 cats in bed with me. No room for the dog, and hardly any room for me!

Sheila, I remember going to Rehoboth when Don played with the City of Fairfax Band - they played a concert series on the boardwalk there and in ___ (I forget the other town).
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Good morning or afternoon!

Paid for Monarch Cruise yesterday, and got e-docs today! Wow! That was fast!

Cool

Woke up to foggy and cool this am, but smelled smoke again, so not sure if there is a new fire or not? Hope not! Could finally see the hills yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: