Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
critterchick
vlscruiser
JJ2sail
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Morning everyone..................wishing all a wonderful Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Oh, Jen, that's a shame! I hope you can come up with a solution!

I bought a hula hoop a few days ago to try to whittle my waist down. I can't keep the darned thing up, but I'm getting a hell of a workout trying!

I also got a new slow cooker. I had a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond so got a Crock Pot market at $39.00, then 20% off that. I've cooked 2 meals in it and I'm hooked! One was for the dog, LOL and the other was chicken paprika for us. That was delish!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:20 pm

Good afternoon all. Another beautiful day. Wow!! what a night last night. I didn't get to bed 'til 1am. I have to stop this. affraid It's just so exciting. I feel heart sorry for the gymnast who fell off the beam. She must be devastated.

Jen I don't envy your predicament. Hope you can figure out a solution so you can all go. Maybe an early final or a make -up later.

Jill what did you think last night on BB10?

I have a question for the sisters. What kind of iron do y'all have? I am not happy with mine and want a good one once and for all.

Jean good luck with the crock pot, that was a great price. Hula hoop huh? not sure I could still do it. It should be a good waist cincher though.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

I have a question for the sisters. What kind of iron do y'all have? I am not happy with mine and want a good one once and for all.

I have a Rowenta and love it. It's not the cheapest iron..............but it sure does make ironing a whole lot easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 pm

another vote for Rowenta........it is the best.......and my travel iron is one too.......NOT that I bring it on a cruise ship..........really,I dont......used to but havent in years..

Jean--I have a weighted hula hoop......really knocks your tummy around.......

Sorry to hear Jen----hope you figure out the best thing for all of you.......

Think I'll go pack....well,at least pull out some stuff......we may head outta town tomorrow instead since Dennis is off..........

Later.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:20 pm

I was thinking Rowenta. What model do you like?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Sheila: I loved BB...Libra WILL go!!!
Watched the Olympics, Michael Phelps is Awesome, can't wait til tomorrow!!!
Kathy: Have a great time on your BD cruise HappyBirthday ...

Jen: What a dilemma, but I'm sure you will figure out something...

Jean: Was watching our Alaska pics yesterday and who was in the hot tub but you and Don!!! Did not realize it was y'all at the time!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:31 pm

Almost ready to go to page 67 again, boy we do chat alot!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Kathy- In case you leave early, have a wonderful Birthday and Cruise!

Jean- That's great, you cooked your dogs dinner in the crockpot. I get teased because I feed my kitty on a china plate and her water bowl is glass, and we eat on tupperware most of the time! Panda doesn't like plastic! She is probably smarter than me! LOL!

I need a new iron too, but I keep putting it off, cuz I hate ironing!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:10 pm

Have you guys check out this thread? I'm sitting here cracking up! It gets silly around page 2.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=826855&page=3

lol!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Party HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND BON VOYAGE KATHY.

Jean, Ginny & Jen - Have a great mini-reunion cruise. Wish we all were going with yo u.

Our very special favorite uncle died Saturday. He'd been ill for some time, but it's always hard to lose another family member.

Have not done ONE thing to get ready for our September 4th departure. Something is very wrong with this picture, we are usually over-packed at least a month before. WE REALLY NEED THIS CRUISE!!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:

Jean, Ginny & Jen - Have a great mini-reunion cruise. Wish we all were going with yo u.

Our very special favorite uncle died Saturday. He'd been ill for some time, but it's always hard to lose another family member.

Have not done ONE thing to get ready for our September 4th departure. Something is very wrong with this picture, we are usually over-packed at least a month before. WE REALLY NEED THIS CRUISE!!!!
Chris and Martha.............so sorry to hear about your uncle. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:

Shrimp, Sorry to hear about your uncle. Condolences to you and Martha.

Get busy packing, I want to see that $8 dress. Maybe it'll go with my $3.99 sweater. Laughing
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 pm

Sorry to hear about you uncle, Chris, hugs & prayers for you and Martha

Have a great cruise west coast ladies...

HappyBirthday

Party Happy Birthday Kathy! Party

HappyBirthday
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Catching up after 3 days RV'n with the little ones.

Chris and Martha, thoughts and prayers sent your way. It is hard when another one from the previous generation leaves us.

Happy reunion to Jean, Ginny and Jen, have a great time.

Kathy--Happy Birthday and have a great cruise, a wonderful way to celebrate!!

Back to the Olympics--Later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Thanks all..

Not sure if I'll be back on in the am before we head to the beach......

Have fun on the OTHER COAST cruise Jean,Jen and Ginny......

Sorry to hear abour your uncle,Chris and Martha...so sad.....

Sheila--I just looked at my iron and it says effective on it......have had it several years now......not sure if that is the model name or not.

Well, I'll be back Monday to check up on all of you.....behave!!hahaha

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1419
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40