Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
critterchick
vlscruiser
JJ2sail
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 am

Good Morning SPB's, Having a lazy Saturday here. It's a very nice day so maybe I'll go out later but for now I'm still in my jammies. Even the dogs are laying around. They're still exhausted from being chased around by the GK's for 2 weeks.

Off to surf the net. No wingnut for a while Huh!!! I guess I'll have to amuse myself with diapers. lol!
Catcha all later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:38 am

Wow Chris is being very generous.......did you hit the Lottery??? Laughing

I too am having a lazy day.....slept till 9:30 when dennis called.........he was wondering why he hadnt heard from me yet today......not sure when I would had woken up if he didnt.......

No plans for me.....staying put.....didnt even put makeup on or my contacts in.....

Later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:47 am

OH PATTI~~~~~~~~HE'S RIGHT,dont ya know.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Hope you'll have a lovely day. Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Afternoon everyone...................we have been without power since 11:15 this morning. So after resetting all the clocks and timers and answering machine............I thought I would take a few minutes and see what's happening.

Gee Chris you are so generous. I shall be singing "Hey Mr. Postman......is there a letter (with a check in it) for me.........." Laughing Laughing

Yeah, Kathy he is always right. I just wish he wouldn't post so pompously all the time. Reminds me of someone else.

We saw something quite amusing yesterday during the sports part of our news. Seems that there is a minor league baseball team that are call the Wing Nuts and the manager got thrown out for arguing with the ump.........he took off his shoe for the ump to smell, then raised his armpit for the ump to smell...............needless to say..........he was ejected. Thought for a moment that our own infamous WN had taken on a new career!!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Lazy here too....I got up about the same time as Kathy!

We had our last kitty until he was 20yrs. old and his kidneys failed as well, hardest thing I have ever had to do was to put that little sweetie down....still bothers me every now and then...,.I still miss him and it has almost been 2 yrs.

Sheila....the "diaper story"......ICK! Now I remember why I never went in public pools!!! tongue tongue

Gotta go do my exercise walk....
Mar~
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Wing nut is now a word in the New Webster's Dictionary!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Seems that whoever the Captain was on Rhapsody on June 10 and the Environmental Offer were suspended for dumping 20,000 gallons of grey water into Alaskan waters. affraid

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808518
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Patti-----i riled someone up..................oooohhhhhhhh.me bad...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:49 pm

PH8 wrote:
You sure did. Cool

Bet the mods were gritting their teeth. Did you have those posts deleted or did they do them?
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Ladies some of you have a sparkly diamond in your signature over at cc. Was wondering where you'll found it and would mind sharing the site location. Thank you, Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Ginny, just copy and paste it into your signature...you can "borrow" mine if you wish Wink ...

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Th_diamonds Plus

Last edited by jillybabes on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:16 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:
You sure did. Cool

Bet the mods were gritting their teeth. Did you have those posts deleted or did they do them?

I was only doing what he told me.............IGNORING him... Razz

Ginny-just copy and paste it
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:50 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Ginny, just copy and paste it into your signature...you can "borrow" mine if you wish Wink ...

I tried to copy and paste from yours Jill................and it doesn't work.

I got mine that I use on CC from Photo Bucket which is the same one that Jill has. Just enter in Diamonds.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:56 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

I got mine that I use on CC from Photo Bucket which is the same one that Jill has. Just enter in Diamonds.

Patti: I don't know why, I just tried it here and on mine and was able to copy & paste... Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Th_diamonds Plus Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Th_diamonds Plus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:01 pm

For the first time in I don't know how long, I spent the day doing nothing. bounce

I did change out of my jammies into a sun dress and sat outside and read for a while.

I'm back in my chair again just surfin' and sippin' Laughing Drinks

Nite nite SPB's Sleep Sleep Long hard day.

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:02 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Patti: I don't know why, I just tried it here and on mine and was able to copy & paste... Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Th_diamonds Plus Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Th_diamonds Plus

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Th_diamonds I can paste in a post................it will not paste in a signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:22 pm

Can you save it on your puter(like in a folder on your desktop)??

Then use OPTION 2(on CC where you edit your signature)....OR do you mean on here??

Sorry I got your thread all ugly patti....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Finally home.............what a Looonnnggg week......

Actually made it thru the whole funeral .......I've never gone to any, usually make it thru the viewings and that's it.......but the family was wanting every one there.....

Such a tough one......her friends are sooo upset......I guess reality is hitting them. We had a good time decompressing........Friday night, me and 3 girls went to the beach late and goofed off in the water and found shells for grandkids/kids.....

Sis...........I tried sooo hard to make 3 hours available and everytime I thought I had it, something else had to get done.

But we did even get all his thank you's done for him too......we left him with some stuff to take care of but not tons.........

Gotta start working on my list of "what I don't want someone else doing".....sort photos, throw out old clothes --or at least the ones I hate!, make a list of all cc accts and addresses........ect ect

off to unpack and start laundry......

j
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome home, Jul, we all were thinking about you a lot this past week.
The sorting out of things has been on my mind here as well after we moved my elderly relatives into assisted living. I would so HATE someone else sorting out some of the things I have kept over the years, really need to thin out things.

I am feeling very lazy today, early church and now just want to sit. We got to turn off the AC today so enjoying a beautiful day.

Happy Sunday, all!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi Sis: I understand fully that you were unable to get in touch...We will make time for sure the next time you are in the area...
Woke up to thunder and lightening this morning, but now the sun is peaking through, crazy weather here...Wish we could turn off the air, but it ain't gonna happen til Oct!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Good Afternoon, Back from church and lunch. It's very sticky here so the air is on. Havn't had it off at all this week. Not much else happening. We're looking at excursions for Baltics and TA only 6 weeks to go Cool

The C&A feebie is in St. Petersburg where most of us already had 2 day private tours booked so RCCL will save some money on this Member Cruise as everyone I know declined already. Hmmm!!!!! DrEvil Smart move maybe.

Catcha all later.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanks for sharing the diamonds! I did try to copy and paste from posting, that didn't work. Your are right about that Patti. I least it would not copy and paste to my signature here. I then went over to photobucket and located a nice diamond but I can copy to my word program but it will not copy and paste to signature here on these boards.

I feel really stupid about not being able to place in my signature here, haven't even tried at cc yet. I click on the diamond to copy it and then click on the place I want to paste it. Help please!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Jul - Glad you're home safe and sound. So sorry for all your family had to suffer through. Like Nancy said, you were in all our thoughts this past week.

Ginny - I copied and pasted one of the diamonds and e-mailed it to myself and opened it from there...that's on cc, not here. Maybe that would work for you.

Jill - I heard about WN being added to Webster's, but at the time I didn't think the definition quite fit her. confused Do you remember the definition?

Shorty - I enjoy every chance to do NOTHING on a day off.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:21 pm

Chris: Unfortunately, I don't remember the definition!!!

Ginny: I thought you wanted the diamond for CC not here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next