Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Exairgoddess1
jillybabes
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks everyone for the good wishes...I hope the meds start working soon, although a few more nasties have hit the back. As Nancy recommended I will try to think only happy thoughts. Happiness is CCC being banned by RC. Laughing

Everything is out of control these days...very sad for seniors especially, I see them every day at work. Oooops, only happy thoughts.

Congrats Mar on the weight loss...and same to you, Shorty! Will I even recognize you in September???

Jul - Hope you and you daughter have a wonderful cruise. I'll be thinking about you (that's a happy thought), but I'll be jealous. Wink

Patti - so nice of you and LJ to call last night, and will do as I was told. Rolling Eyes Cheered me up hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Kathy.......my d&c ran over 12,000 and the hyst was about 20,00......CRAZY.......Even at the 20% it's a great cruise!..........and the pain pill didn't even give me too much of a thrill.....

well.....off to watch a movie..........so have a great evening.....

Feel better Chris

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Chris, happy thoughts. Just keep thinking about that wonderful cruise that you and Martha are going on in September. Think of Paris and Ireland................and TAKE THOSE MEDS!!

I'm with all of you on plotting the map to maximize gas. Jim shouldn't really complain that I am on the puter and not off running to the mall or anywhere else that people go to these days.

Well, this old body is starting to tell me that it's bed time. So have a great evening.........
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:08 am

I'm still awake! We're also blessed with great insurance - Blue Cross isn't fab, but we have Tricare (military) to back it up, so we do very well with our bills being mostly covered. We have the occasional struggle with billing offices that can't quite cope with double coverage, but it gets fixed mostly to our satisfaction. What I think is criminal is that Congress has such wonderful benefits but doesn't deem all of us worthy. Harumph.

I voted today (California primaries for other than presidential stuff which was in February) - we are on permanent absentee ballot status but never got the ballots so I had to jump through a few procedrual hoops. Still earned my right to complain about the state of affairs.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:10 am

Just wishing everyone a great day..................very dreary and wet here right now. Hoping it stops so we can finish our mulchin!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:15 am

Morning all...Sun is shining and it is supposed to be in the 90's...
Patti: send some of your rain our way will ya, I was on the phone with Cincy-Dave last night and they were having terrible lightening storms, do take care of yourself and Jim!!!

Sis: are ya packed yet????

D: As always, great to talk to you and can't wait to see you both...Will check back later...
Has anyone noticed that the time we post are off 1 hour!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:16 am

jillybabes wrote:
Morning all...Sun is shining and it is supposed to be in the 90's...
Patti: send some of your rain our way will ya, I was on the phone with Cincy-Dave last night and they were having terrible lightening storms, do take care of yourself and Jim!!!

Sis: are ya packed yet????

D: As always, great to talk to you and can't wait to see you both...Will check back later...
Has anyone noticed that the time we post are off 1 hour!!!
All the terrible storms went south of us. From Columbus south it was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:18 am

And now to get your day started off with a laugh........

Quote :
We Are Back!

I drive my husband nuts, after cruising Dawn to Bermuda 4/27, we were talked into the Jewel TA Repo from Dover to NYC. But $5K with air, transfers, and the mini thru CAS was great
going to Iceland, Shetland Island & Canada. Then Jerry finds out he cannot have vacation in September with all the meetings. So I got on the phone to Nicole at CAS, told her we got $250 deposit & we want back on 10/18 Canada on Jewel. No AFT mini but we are on 11. She has us flagged with after final payment cancellations hit she will move us to AFT. So we are booked just not sure where yet. (WHEN IS FINAL PAYMENT?)

Yet another roll call blessed with her participation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:28 am

Oh goodie............another roll call to follow......wonder what others will say to her on that one...........

Jill---sure you have your time right?? Go to PROFILE......then preferences..............scroll down to the time and make sure its set at GMT -4hrs.....

heard from a friend from our JW cruise.......she has been permantly banned from CC......I welcomed her to the club! cheers
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:03 am

PH8 wrote:
Oh goodie............another roll call to follow......wonder what others will say to her on that one...........

Jill---sure you have your time right?? Go to PROFILE......then preferences..............scroll down to the time and make sure its set at GMT -4hrs.....

heard from a friend from our JW cruise.......she has been permantly banned from CC......I welcomed her to the club! cheers
That's terrible............anybody we know? All new members are welcomed with open arms and the right to bi*ch ll they want.............in a nice way of course.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:07 am

Morning all, just another day in paradise.

Sorry Patti we have to send the heat somewhere how else are we going to get rid of it?

Off to my normal Wednesday meetings.

I see the "wingnut" back to posting and they've apparently booked another cruise! affraid

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:14 am

PH8 wrote:

I'd be willing to bet that they will ignore her.

So who was it that was banned?

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:53 am

critterchick wrote:
I voted today (California primaries for other than presidential stuff which was in February) - we are on permanent absentee ballot status but never got the ballots so I had to jump through a few procedrual hoops. Still earned my right to complain about the state of affairs.

I voted too! I didn't get my absentee ballot or a regular ballot! But DH did, so just went to the polling place and voted after reading his. There were only about 5 or 6 things on the ballot, so it was easy. I thought we signed up for permanent absentee ballot also, but I don't know? My son voted for the first time too, after turning 18 in March.

Have a good day everyone!

Jul- When do you leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:54 am

frudutx wrote:

So who was it that was banned?

d
Dont think you know here......her name is Sandie
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 pm

PH8 wrote:

Thanks....
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:39 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

That's terrible............anybody we know? All new members are welcomed with open arms and the right to bi*ch ll they want.............in a nice way of course.

Love the avatar Patti!

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:36 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Love the avatar Patti!

d
Thanks Diane. That's what I get for going to the grocery myself and letting Jim rest.

I got back from the store..............put the groceries away............had lunch.......then came back to check on my buds over here

I happened to come across my post from the morning.............BUT then I saw the avatar........well I just about crapped my drawers!! affraid That was taken in one of the ports on our TA. Jim thought taht since I am always getting in trouble.........a picture says a 1000 words. At least I have a smile on my face. Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 pm

I like the avatar too HappyHappyJoyJoy !!!
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Love it! need to be on a T-Shirt

Big Trouble Club
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:40 pm

Cute picture Patti!
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:43 pm

Hello all

Patti, love the new picture, was that the jail turned shopping mall in Brazil?

I requested shareholders credit this am for upcoming cruises and ALREADY got an email back, that was really fast.

Have a great afternoon
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Patti, Love the avatar and Jim's sense of humor!!! ROTFL!

WE have been planning out trips in the car for awhile now to save gas. We go grocery shopping after church on Saturday night....Har!

Bob is going to be 60 on Frdiay the 13th!!! Having some couples over for a brithday dinner...Yay! Real food! We are both on Nutirsystem and Bob has lost 14 lbs....showoff...and I get weighed tomorrow...but last week was over 7 lbs. down.

Better go look and see what the new coupons are for the next quarter at RCI C&A website.....

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:07 pm

Yes Nancy, that was when we were all in Recife and at the prison turned craft market.

I'm so glad that you all enjoy my husbands sense of humor. Being married to him........it's even better!! bounce
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:

WE have been planning out trips in the car for awhile now to save gas. We go grocery shopping after church on Saturday night....Har!

Bob is going to be 60 on Frdiay the 13th!!! Having some couples over for a brithday dinner...Yay! Real food! We are both on Nutirsystem and Bob has lost 14 lbs....showoff...and I get weighed tomorrow...but last week was over 7 lbs. down.

Better go look and see what the new coupons are for the next quarter at RCI C&A website.....

Hugs, Mar~

HappyBirthday to Bob!!!!! Don't the coupons come out quarterly so they will not be due out til the beginning of July!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:

Hugs, Mar~

HappyBirthday BOB

John's Birthday is this month too! It's on the 14th he'll be 62.

FYI I added both you and Sheila to my AOL IM so message me if you see me online

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next