Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+11
Exairgoddess1
jillybabes
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Congrats Patti on the invite. Still waiting here. I'm still in the "Chump " category. I'd better check my spam folder just in case.

Shrimp, I'm glad you enjoyed your time with the family.

Ginny, Hopefully your GD will come to her senses and return where she's safe.

Kathy you can add Independence Jan 18th to our cruise list. Just booked it yesterday. Wanted to see the ship and the price was right. We usually like to do something warm in Jan. We also have a couple of tentative Brilliance bookings for the Med but we're not sure if we'll keep them. We just wanted to move the Mariner bookings somewhere.

I did a lot of outdoor work yesterday and boy did I get red and sore. I'm staying out of the sun today.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:29 pm

frudutx wrote:
Congrats to all who received special invites, I'm so happy for you.

Patti if I read what you posted the max benefit will be 2 discounts n'est pas? Like either a senior discount or booking credit and either the C&A credit or the stock holder credit am I right?

Jill yes I've been home, did do a little work.

Had a Dr. Appt, blood work picked up a couple prescriptions. The darned car wouldn't start at home fortunately we have a battery charger I hooked that up for a few minutes and the Z started right up. But, then the appt took longer then it should have and it wouldn't start when I came back out so my DS came and started it for me. Well the battery is the original and the car is 5 years old, DS said I don't use the car enough that will change as soon as John and I can no longer car pool.

Happy Friday all, it's been a long week.

d
Quote :

Any special "offer" is not combinable with another "offer." However, any "offer" is combinable with any "benefit."
Additionally, any "benefit" is combinable with any other "benefit." Please see the following list of offers and benefits.
Well, the way I am understanding it..............you can only use one "offer" per cruise. So it would be either the OBC obtained when booking, or the C&A Savings Certificates that are available on line or by mail or one of the "special" discounts (military, senior, residency) if they are made available for your particular cruise.

As far as the Shareholder benefits and Visa points..........those can be combined on a cruise.

So, you could use your OBC for booking and also your Shareholder & Visa points benefits.....so that would be three.............one "offer" and two "benefits".
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:48 pm

Patti,
Thanks for copying that email on the benefits vs. offers...we had heard several things about that and were concerned when we booked the Mariner on the Monarch...not knowing when the effective date would be. Basically, depending on what you are booking, you just have to determine which is better, your onboard booking OBC or your Savings coupon, right?

Took my little camera to Canon yesterday and it turns out that the LCD screen had a hole or fracture in it which is why it went belly up. Don't know how that happened as I am careful with it. As soon as I pick it up, I am going to get a hard leather case for it, and a friend is sending me some kind of plastic film that you put over the LCD to protect it which I had never heard of. $89 for a new LCD on a $299 camera....OYE!

Ginny, so sorry to hear about your GD and I know that must worry and hurt a lot...we will pray for her.

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:16 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Good Evening Ladies,

Well my GD left for San Diego today. She had told me Monday, then Tuesday and she finally made it today. She called here was I was out getting a haircut asking me to take her to the metro-link (train) which would take her to Union Station in LA. Since I wasn't here she found someone living across the street from where she was staying. I was hopeful that she might change her mind and stay up here finish high school and ............ Will be keeping her in prayer.

Welcome home Chris. Very Happy
Ginny, I must have missed this post this morning. So sorry to hear that your GD left your wonderful home............it's unfortunate that she couldn't see beyond all the love that you were giving her. Maybe someday the little light bulb will brighten and she will realize what she has missed. Hang in there.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Woohoo..............congrats Patti....think you're really going(you and I AND LS????? affraid )?? I sure wish we would get some details...............about that Rachel to Rachel thing.maybe she didnt mean to send it out to all of us affraid hahahahah

Enjoyed Sex and the City.......wasnt happy how it ended.....wouldnt be the way I would had ended it..........anyway,I sent Dennis over to see Indiana Jones cuz he has never watched S and the C and wouldnt know what was what.........he didnt like his movie.......

Friend of mine just booked the Solstice real cheap(considering its a new ship) Seems it is coming out early and the proces in Nov/early Dec are very affordable..............for instance a balcony for approx $1700 TOTAL........

Jun
9th--Jul--Sovereign--Bahamas
13th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
16th--Jen--Monarch--BajaMexico
27th(till 7/5)--Diane&John visiting Jill

July
4th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
4th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
26th--Ginny--Liberty--WCarib

Aug
27th--Sheila--Jewel--Baltic
29th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Sept
1st--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico
8th--Chris/Sheila/Martha/Nancy--Jewel--Transatlantic
12th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--Ultimate Alaska
25th - Jean(2)--Island Princess Pacific-- Panama Canal
26th--Patti--Radiance--Hawaii
26th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Oct
10th--Jean--Monarch--BajaMexico

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty-- E. Carib
9th--Jean--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
Thanksgiving --Ginny--Princess Sapphire
29th --Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
14th--Kathy--Mariner--WCarib
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
11th-Diane/Marilyn--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Marilyn-Voyager-WCarib
18th--Sheila-Independence-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
9th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
7th---Chris & Martha--Grandeur--ECarib
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:46 pm

PH8 wrote:
Woohoo..............congrats Patti....think you're really going(you and I AND LS????? affraid )?? I sure wish we would get some details...............about that Rachel to Rachel thing.maybe she didnt mean to send it out to all of us affraid hahahahah

Enjoyed Sex and the City.......wasnt happy how it ended.....wouldnt be the way I would had ended it..........anyway,I sent Dennis over to see Indiana Jones cuz he has never watched S and the C and wouldnt know what was what.........he didnt like his movie.......

Do you think if the 3 of us got together we would have anything to talk about??? lol!

Are we going.........well we have to find out the details first. Jim said then we would have to find "cheap" airfare to NY...........my husband is so frugal!! I would love to spend a few days in NY........have never been there.

Funny thing is Bill (negc) just got his email today also.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Happy Friday everyone!

See Patti! You do get emails from RC! Razz The only email I got today was the RC online newsletter. Rolling Eyes

Welcome home Chris!

Ginny- Hoping all turns out well with GD. Keep the faith!

Had a busy day today, countdown to DS's graduation. Had awards ceremony this Am, sitting out in the sun for 2.5 hours, gave me a headache! But ds got one award, (scholarship), so I am glad I was there! He didn't know about it, so he was so excited!

Both boys have summer jobs, so I am looking forward to a peaceful summer! Laughing Well hopefully!

I wish Jean2 would come back and tell us about her trip!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:01 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Do you think if the 3 of us got together we would have anything to talk about??? lol!

Are we going.........well we have to find out the details first. Jim said then we would have to find "cheap" airfare to NY...........my husband is so frugal!! I would love to spend a few days in NY........have never been there.

Do you even think LS would talk to us?? Laughing

Paul just got his invite today too......they didnt have his correct email and he kept emailing RH.(No comment from me scratch )

I have airfare but not sure how long we could stay.........Hotels are not cheap....at LEAST $200 something for anything decent..........sunce this is all last minute,I think they should provide air and hotels,dont you?? lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:02 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Do you even think LS would talk to us?? Laughing

Paul just got his invite today too......they didnt have his correct email and he kept emailing RH.(No comment from me scratch )

I have airfare but not sure how long we could stay.........Hotels are not cheap....at LEAST $200 something for anything decent..........sunce this is all last minute,I think they should provide air and hotels,dont you?? lol!
Oh yes, I am sure she would talk to us.

The airfare I could handle................but it would be nice for them to put us up in a hotel somewhere.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Dear Rachel with RCCL if you are reading this board please know that I really like cruising with Royal Caribbean and although I haven't received an invitation to celebrate the next announcement on June 18th I am open to receiving one. Very Happy

Thank you,
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Evening All: Just back from the movies and enjoyed Sex and the City....

One can only hope that the invitation comes soon as everyone is busting trying to figure out what, where, when!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:09 pm

SAmantha Brown is on right now with Freedom of the Seas...Catch ya later...
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Cute post Ginny...Good luck and hope she's reading Wink You've been through so much lately, you ABSOLUTELY should get an invite.

Got coupons in the mail too, but can't use them. Wish they'd just give you a teeny onboard credit on your next cruise. Oh well, it IS the thought that counts. Very Happy

Glad the weekend is here, don't think I could handle one more day...even though I had a very short work week.

Congrats to those that already have the invite, and hope the rest who qualify get theirs shortly.

Hope everyone has an exciting weekend. Other than SLEEPING, I think we're gonna try and see Sex and the City. Martha has followed it from the beginning, and I've only caught a few re-run episodes. Getting good reviews from those that have seen it.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Hello all............another crazy day here....

Lucky all of u for getting the invites to NY....sounds fun!

Gk's here for weekly sleepover and pizza night so have to get off and play.....

have a great weekend everyone.....

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:33 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Dear Rachel with RCCL if you are reading this board please know that I really like cruising with Royal Caribbean and although I haven't received an invitation to celebrate the next announcement on June 18th I am open to receiving one. Very Happy

Thank you,

Me too Me too!!!!! I can even drive there and take other PB's that are already invited. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:46 pm

jillybabes wrote:

DARN-I wanted to record it the next time it was on.................next time,yell louder Jil,ok??
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:32 pm

Kathy..........if you have tivo, you should be able to set it to record whenever it's on again.........

I always love watching Travel channel and the cruise shows over and over and over.......I've seen the Radiance AK once at least 10 times.

kids are crashing already.........guess we lucked out that they swam all afternoon and are exhausted-----course, the night could be rough since they are slightly sunburnt!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:03 pm

PH8 wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

DARN-I wanted to record it the next time it was on.................next time,yell louder Jil,ok??

It's on again at midnight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Thanks all!!!

and a very g'nite.......... Sleep
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Nighty Night All Sleep
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Nite Maryellen, Nite John Boy, Nite all Sleep
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Sleep Sleep Nighty Night Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:28 am

Wakey Wakey !!! bounce bounce

We're off to see the two little girls in their dance recital today. Should be cute. We have flowers and everything. Quite a production.

Looks like bad weather coming over from your area Patti, just in time for the Saturday Race. DS had tornado warnings yesterday in Ill.

BTW DDIL had her ultra sound yesterday and they saw a very nice little twig and two berries so the family name will continue. Bob is extatic since DS was the only hope to carry on the name. Cheers
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:30 am

Congrats Sheila........cute way to describe it!!!...LOL

Enjoy the recital.........those are always such great fun........

Onto the start of the day........a baby shower to go to and then work....

Have a GR8 Sat everyone.

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:32 am

Hey yall, has been a while...tried to catch up but yall are a chatty group

congrats on NY invites all

new grand baby Shelia

Has been hot here & air was out...had to get a new unit...that was a whole cruise..

Danny's mom in hosp...so we have been out of pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next