Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+9
barbeeAL
Murphy
JJ2sail
frudutx
TwitchOR
critterchick
cruiseforme
jillybabes
cruisenfever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:37 pm

Merry, Merry Everyone!!!! santa Thanks again for all the cards and photos! Jul's we got your package today! Maybe I can use the picture of Ray and Charlie for next years XMas card! NOT! affraid

Many blessings, joy, health, and fun to everyone! HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:19 pm

Susan..........I sent Barb the pic of Danny in his glory!!!

Thanks to all for the beautiful cards and pictures......

Mar........I have the tivo set for tonight, cannot wait to see it....

HolidayTree Merry Christmas to all.........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:41 pm

Mar, the program was just beautiful. The church was beautiful. You had several close ups and looked stunning!

Susan I rather think Ray Ray looked divine...Charlie was a little shy & hid his face HappyHappyJoyJoy

Off to cook for tomorrow.
HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:28 am

Mar, I also watched the program this evening 6:00 PM here in CA. What a wonderful way to share the Good News. You looked lovely, thank you for telling us about the broadcast.

Ginny HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:30 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! HolidayTree

Glad everyone enjoyed the FOX program. They really butchered it in editing, though....some of the songs were edited way down and Rick's last point was gone altogether. They even repeated a point...the part about if God wanted to communicate to ants, He would have become an ant,...etc. My opinion is that they kind of botched it.
They advertised his book at every commercial at the 6pm yesterday...which to me was way too much and made it appear as if he was trying to sell it again.
Anyway, I am glad you got to see the stage and everything that was so beautiful.
Patti.....the orchestra plays in the Worship Center about once a month...and the band plays the other weekends...both were on stage that night. WE normally sing in the Gospel tent...and half of our Gospel Choir was not on stage...only about 50 of us were allowed to sing for this due to stage room. WE have our own band in the tent....looking forward to getting back to that next weekend.
I really prefer Gospel music....although I loved singing the Song of Christmas (which got butchered down) with Tim Davis who is the head of all vocals....he has a fab voice...and can imitate Elvis very well! Ha!
WE were up till 2Am this morning at our best friends' house. Always have a great time with them on Christmas Eve. And for you cooks, we had some reall tasty Creole cooking.....greens, dirty rice, and Gumbo!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat:

Well, that is it from here.....
HappyNewYear Mar~
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Just stopping by quickly to make sure that everyone had a wonderful Christmas (yes, it's over for another year Yay ) and that Santa was very good to all.

Happy Boxing Day to our English Friends and Canadian Friends as well as our Australian friends. I guess we shall take a trip to the mall tomorrow and have a look see.

Mar, the music was beautiful and I was so moved by the female soloist (Tara, I think). She did an awesome job. Again, thanks for letting us be part of the service.

Wishing you a wonderful evening.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:44 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:03 am

Morning day after all............hope Santa was good to you all........

Have my 2 week post op doctor visit today....not a fun way to spend the day after Christmas,but hey,its only a check up........should be cleared to drive now..

Happy shopping all.........hope you get some good bargains.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:10 am

PS..SHE'S BACK on the RCCL boards......... Evil or Very Mad
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon1 Diamond Pins on EBay
<hr style="COLOR: #0583e9" SIZE=1>Just saw them for $10
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:25 am

Good Morning all......

I FEEL like Santa on the 26th.......jst Sleep wanna sleeeeeeeep

Mar.......watched the show too, it was AWESOME......It would have been sooo great to be there in person.

Up late playing competitions with the Wii.......that's a fierce one!!!.....Got everybody involved that's for sure!!

wonder if she's the one selling the pin, after all she won't need it any more!!!

Have a great day after...........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:54 pm

*burp*

Happy Boxing Day, everybody!

Don played in what is most likely his last Christmas Eve carolling gig - he and a group of 4 friends started roaming around the Palos Verdes peninsula in high school, playing carols in the dark. They call themselves the Phantom Carollers, because nobody knew who they were for years. This was their 40th gig, and Don has been at 39 of them - he only missed the one because we were blockading Libya (or maybe it was the first Gulf War), and he was deployed at the time. But I think 40 years is enough & it's time for some young musicians to take over.

We had a late Christmas dinner last night - my brother & his girlfriend came with her 2 kids and another friend. The boys (teenagers) got tired right after dinner, so I got to wash the dishes, too. Don went to bed since he has to be in the office today, and I slept in a bit. I was going to do some after-Christmas shopping, but the lines will likely be horrific today. I'm not picky enough about my wrapping paper to stand in line for hours. So maybe tomorrow...

Mar, I saw the show but didn't hear it - I was at the Y and they were broadcasting it, but they keep the sound off so people who don't want to hear the TV don't have to (and there are 3 all tuned to different channels, so that would some serious cacaphony affraid .

Hope everybodys is having a great post-Christmas day!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:03 pm

PH8 wrote:
PS..SHE'S BACK on the RCCL boards......... Evil or Very Mad
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon1 Diamond Pins on EBay
<hr style="color: rgb(5, 131, 233);" size="1">Just saw them for $10
Well, if she posted...........it has been POOFED!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:33 pm

Happy post Christmas everyone! I survived! Just barely! My feet are killing me! I am back at work today also! Yuk!

Patti- I did see her post on the RC forum earlier? Only one person had replied though. I came really close, but decided not to give it importance.

Jean- I noticed some new excursions in Ensenada, have you heard anything about the Taste of Mexico, cooking excursion?

Jen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Hi Everybody, We had a great couple of days and got home late last night. The kids were precious and we enjoyed every minute. Jul, we were also involved in Wii competitions. That is an amazing game. the kids are so good at it and we were pitiful. Santa was certainly good to us. We had to open at the Center this morning so we are wupped!!!! Bob is snoring in the chair as we speak. Sleep
Mar we saw your choir and we enjoyed the whole program. You seemed to stand out in every shot of the choir, with your blonde hair and your beautiful blouse. You guys have a ton of talent in that church. Are all those soloists regular attenders?? Oh!! to have that kind of music. ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:37 pm

Saw the Diamond pen offering on Ebay...Cleveland Ohio is the sellers home...so now there are 4 for sale

Quote :
Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Diamond Pin which nowadays is had to get since new Diamond members are no longer getting the pins. So you have the chance to get the respect you deserve wearing it while on a cruise.

This is a gold pin in the crown with the diamond in the center and the anchor at the bottom. This is brand mew as I got from a LA cleaning out her desk.

I am sure was meant to type TA....has trouble with typing & does not proof read

PH8...did she post the selling of the pins on CC?
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:26 pm

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Newyearfireworks
Happy Boxing Day as our New Zealand friends would call it.....today is a cleaning day and preparation for tomorrow as we are having guests for dinner...and after-Christmas celebration. And yes, I am going to cook..a fav salmon dish with garlic, tomatoes and capers...rice pilaf...and a broccoli dish with FF onion rings and cheddar. Making a fresca/lemon jello salad.

Sheila....John, who sang "This Baby" was in Choir and now is in the VWM (Vocal Worship Ministry) and they mainly lead music in the Worship Center on weekends when we aren't there...which is most of the time...Choir only goes up to the WC about every 6 to 8 weeks, as our ministry is in the Gospel Tent. I think I mentioned that Tim Davis (sang The Song of Christmas and is our Elvis imitator) is the head of all the vocal ministries at the church, so he is on staff. Lynette, who sang O Holy Night, has grown up in the church and has been able to sing like that since very young. She was a part of the New York Opera for awhile, and married a tenor she met while there...he is currently in Italy performing in Opera there....so yes, they are all members of the church....you should hear Lynette do How Great Thou Art!!!!
I think when the church's membership is so large...you are bound to have some talent among them. Our church membership is as large as a city and you can get lost in the crowd if you aren't involved in ministry! We are involved in 3 different ministries and have been there for 18 years, so we know a lot of folks...but that is only because we are involved and have been there a long time.
Well, best get to the housework! Razz

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Yes, she posted a thread saying there was a D pin on Ebay............winds up it was hers!! I did a search and actually she is selling 4 of them..........being new maybe she accidentally repeated the auction?? Who knows??

Anyway, go do a search on ebay for them.......Royal Caribbean.you'll see the diamond pins listed......

Claims they have diamonds in the middle and you will get the respect you deserve wearing them.................I could have a field day with questions to her if my name wasnt so close to my CC name.......
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:09 pm

OK, I went and looked - she originally registered on Ebay as brendajmoran and then changed her name a few days ago. Lotsa luck selling them without a photo. I wonder if we can report her to the Ebay authorities for false advertising?
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:19 pm

PH8 wrote:
Yes, she posted a thread saying there was a D
pin on Ebay
............winds up it was hers!! I did a search and
actually she is selling 4 of them..........being new maybe she
accidentally repeated the auction?? Who knows??

Anyway, go do a search on ebay for them.......Royal Caribbean.you'll see the diamond pins listed......

Claims
they have diamonds in the middle and you will get the respect you
deserve wearing them.................I could have a field day with
questions to her if my name wasnt so close to my CC name.......
Guess that's what I get for sleeping in this morning. The only posts I can see are all on NCL!! And somebody we all know got her good on one of her responses!!

I am so tired of that word "RESPECT". Now, she wore her pin on the Alaska cruise and she didn't get anymore respect than any of us did. Though she also didn't give the respect that the rest of us did.
critterchick wrote:
OK, I went and looked - she originally registered on Ebay as brendajmoran and then changed her name a few days ago. Lotsa luck selling them without a photo. I wonder if we can report her to the Ebay authorities for false advertising?
You're the Legal Eagle.................go for it!

How anyone can be so gullible and think that that stone is a diamond is beyond me. If RCI put real "diamonds" in all the pins for D/D+..............we'd all be paying another surcharge and it wouldn't be for fuel!! Maybe "fossil"!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:08 pm

Happy Boxing day all! We had a quiet holiday which was nice! I was feeling better, but of course Ray is now getting my cold, so we just hung out and spent the day calling family and friends around the country! Ray is a sucker for tradition and still keeps in touch with all his childhood extended family. It was nice to hear what some of them've been doing!

Jean, when we bought our first home, I had a caroling party as a house warming type of thing. All my friends and a batch of the new neighbors were invited. It turned out to be a really cold night, but after everyone arrived, I convinced everyone to bundle up and get out to sing! I bribed some of them by bringing a kid's wagon full of adult beverage reinforcements... Well, who know that there were 20 adults who couldn't carry a tune to save their lives! We STUNK! And the neighborhood didn't know what to think about us! We'd go up to doors and ring the bell and start singing. We could see the people inside watching TV and they wouldn't come to the door!!!! All we could think was that they thought we wanted a charitable contribution or something and didn't want to be bothered! After that, I still had the party for many many years, but I never convinced anyone to go out to sing again! I rented a Karaokee machine and we sang in the warmth of our family room!

OK, now I know I just hit 50 and all, but I didn't realize I was OLD until tonight!!!!!!! NYE is never a big deal with us, because Ray is usually on call. We can never make any big plans that can't be broken, but sometimes to attend a neighborhood party if the weather permits. Tonight he comes home and tells me his old boss wants to go out to dinner with us on NYE... to Applebee's!!!!!!!! Now I know I'm OLD!
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:43 pm

Exairgoddessl wrote:
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Newyearfireworks
Happy Boxing Day as our New Zealand friends would call it.....today is a cleaning day and preparation for tomorrow as we are having guests for dinner...and after-Christmas celebration. And yes, I am going to cook..a fav salmon dish with garlic, tomatoes and capers...rice pilaf...and a broccoli dish with FF onion rings and cheddar. Making a fresca/lemon jello salad.

Sheila....John, who sang "This Baby" was in Choir and now is in the VWM (Vocal Worship Ministry) and they mainly lead music in the Worship Center on weekends when we aren't there...which is most of the time...Choir only goes up to the WC about every 6 to 8 weeks, as our ministry is in the Gospel Tent. I think I mentioned that Tim Davis (sang The Song of Christmas and is our Elvis imitator) is the head of all the vocal ministries at the church, so he is on staff. Lynette, who sang O Holy Night, has grown up in the church and has been able to sing like that since very young. She was a part of the New York Opera for awhile, and married a tenor she met while there...he is currently in Italy performing in Opera there....so yes, they are all members of the church....you should hear Lynette do How Great Thou Art!!!!
I think when the church's membership is so large...you are bound to have some talent among them. Our church membership is as large as a city and you can get lost in the crowd if you aren't involved in ministry! We are involved in 3 different ministries and have been there for 18 years, so we know a lot of folks...but that is only because we are involved and have been there a long time.
Well, best get to the housework! Razz

Hugs, Mar~

Nice fireworks Mar

Yes I loved John's voice...maybe it was the song as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:56 am

critterchick wrote:

I did........think is the auction numbers get reported,but you cant go into detail why..........but my reasoning is they are not real diamonds...........

heard that thread had a few posts to it before it got zapped..............I cant believe she was promoting her own stuff...........

Anyway,happy Thursday all....................
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:13 pm

Morning everyone...........a very dreary day here but it is warm. Well, OK 47 degrees might not sound warm to you all...........but for us at this time of the year it's a heat wave.

I figured that thread she started was poofed...........and I had to miss all the comments. What a dumb sh*t she is to even start a thread and advertise.

Well, we are off to another mall today. My mission today is to check out "Chico's"!

Check back later.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Oooh, checking out Chico's! That sounds like a great way to spend the day!

Don's birthday is on Saturday. I ordered a white tuxedo jacket for him from Jos. A. Banks, which should be in today. I know it's winter, but I think we'll bring it on Vision so he can really pretend that he's James Bond, LOL.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:28 pm

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

We did. The kids got to introduce their significant others to the family. What a busy four days.
But, we're back home and ready to cruise into the New Year.

No, Patti I did not get a cruise for Christmas, unless of course you count the one that I gave to John. Although since he lurks he had already read about our cruising with Jill & Dave on Liberty in November so it wasn't that much of a surprise. What did Santa bring you?

Now about our friend, I read one post where she said they only have 2 drinks, that's in each hand at one time right? Oh, brother she's a pistol. Wonder when the people on NCL will get tired of her harping about her missing credits?

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next