Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
RBOUR
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
GrmyCRS
vlscruiser
critterchick
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:42 pm

JJ2sail wrote:

I read ccc profile on epinions, a former model? At 5'4"???

So I wonder why they deleted the review? You can't disagree with a review?
Jen, you have to read the review on one of the hotels in LV where she complained that her 6'3" husband didn't was too long for the bed. Now I know that I wear glass, but her hubby didn't come anywhere's near being that tall nor is he a Robert DeNiro look alike!

Hi Jean.........Very Happy......#2
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:45 pm

Hi Jean: Was just thinking about you, and how nice it was meeting you, thanks again for the lanyard I never took it off!

Patti: Congrats to your team...

Going to Tampa airport later this afternoon to pick up one of our snowbird neighbors and then out to dinner. Will check in later and hopefully wont have too much to catch up on...
Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:16 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Jen, you have to read the review on one of the hotels in LV where she complained that her 6'3" husband didn't was too long for the bed. Now I know that I wear glass, but her hubby didn't come anywhere's near being that tall nor is he a Robert DeNiro look alike!

Perhaps he stands up straight when he's not around her! When he's with her he tries to shrink into the floor to escape notice! Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:21 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:

Well they say love is blind roflmao .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Good afternoon SPB's. It's a lovely day here and I'm just in from work.
Julie please send me the whale tale pics, I think you have my email.
I'm now in the throws of getting ready for Empress next week. I'm looking forward to sailing on a different class of vessel. All you Monarch fans, are we talking the same class as Empress?? I do know that the cabins are smaller but it does have a Chops and Portofino I believe but no CL HolySheep how will I ever manage. eek
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Sheila.......sorry I didn't em them to you, didn't have your address in my book..........I found it on Kathy's email so when I get home (to dsl ...I'm dialup here at work) I will em them to you.....

jul Wink
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Good afternoon SPB's. It's a lovely day here and I'm just in from work.
Julie please send me the whale tale pics, I think you have my email.
I'm now in the throws of getting ready for Empress next week. I'm looking forward to sailing on a different class of vessel. All you Monarch fans, are we talking the same class as Empress?? I do know that the cabins are smaller but it does have a Chops and Portofino I believe but no CL HolySheep how will I ever manage. eek

No Empress is in a class by herself. We sailed the Southern route a couple of years ago, JR suite which was about the size of a balcony on Mariner or Radiance. We really enjoyed her though. We tried Portofino on her and really liked it. The dining room has an aft window and our table was center of that window it was a spectacular view although at the time Empress had engine problem and when she pulled out of port she vibrated to beat the band until she could get up to speed.

You'll have a great time.

d
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:38 pm

frudutx wrote:

The dining room has an aft window and our table was center of that window it was a spectacular view although at the time Empress had engine problem and when she pulled out of port she vibrated to beat the band until she could get up to speed.
d
One of the things I like about Celebrity is that the dining room on most of their ships is aft with fantastic views. Though there's been the same vibration problems on every ship I've sailed on! It's fun in rough weather looking at the moving horizon out the back.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:43 pm

Sheila: Empress was our 2nd RCL cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed it, even after sailing on Mariner first! Did the Western Caribbean, we too had a table that was right by the aft window and had the same engine problems as Diane did...The cabins are small, but were fine for the time we spent in there...Where are you cruising to??? Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Perhaps he stands up straight when he's not around her! When he's with her he tries to shrink into the floor to escape notice! Smile

Oh my gosh! That is just to funny! What alternate universe does she exist in!BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:10 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Good morning SPB's.............a dreary day here in our neighborhood, but the town is still buxxing from last night's victory. Only one more and then it's "bring on those Diamondbacks". Cheers

Had fun reading all her epinions last night. Especially the reviews on Carnival and Princess. Sure makes for some great laughs. stickingtongueout

Sheila, I was also glad that the boxer is gone.

Well, off to the grocery store. Now you all behave and try not to be so chatty. Laughing

No, No, not the Diamondbacks the Rockies!!!!!!
Yeah, I know it's the Rockies...............too much wine last night!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:12 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
frudutx wrote:

The dining room has an aft window and our table was center of that window it was a spectacular view although at the time Empress had engine problem and when she pulled out of port she vibrated to beat the band until she could get up to speed.
d
One of the things I like about Celebrity is that the dining room on most of their ships is aft with fantastic views. Though there's been the same vibration problems on every ship I've sailed on! It's fun in rough weather looking at the moving horizon out the back.
Remember our cruise on Summit.........I know hard to forget!! Our table was on the upper level towards the back by the railing. Did we not have a spectacular view or what? Remember, we had to keep Ida's back to the window so she wouldn't see the motion of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:13 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
TwitchOR wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Oh my gosh! That is just to funny! What alternate universe does she exist in!BeamMeUp
OR.....that's why he walks 10 paces behind her.........since she is so short, he might appear taller from the rear!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:15 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:

d
Blind and ignorant! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:20 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:

d

Deaf and dumb BlondeMoment

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:30 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:

d

Deaf and dumb BlondeMoment

d
OMG.......definitely that. Though you have to admit, she loves to hear herself talk. :homer:
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:43 pm

Jen, Tina (the administrator) has "fixed" the roll calls so that only registered users can access them. Although if you & Murphy can still read them without being logged in, maybe it doesn't quite work...

Maybe Epinions deleted the review because we called her out on her lies. That creates a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling, doesn't it? Too bad You Know Who doesn't do that sort of thing.

Jean2, we're booked for January 25. We decided to pack in as many cruises as we could before the old gal departs. We're going for an SO instead of a JS because there was a senior rate available, plus I applied a $50 coupon that I got in the mail. Sorry we'll miss you, though! I also booked the 10/10 Farewell, may stay on for a B2B, but probably not. We'll see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:06 pm

Thanks for all your Empress info and stories. I'll look forward to that aft dining room.

Jill, We are going out of Philadelphia to Bermuda, St Thomas. St. Maarten, Mayaguez and San Juan. Lots of sun to get us through the long northern winter.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:15 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Thanks for all your Empress info and stories. I'll look forward to that aft dining room.

Jill, We are going out of Philadelphia to Bermuda, St Thomas. St. Maarten, Mayaguez and San Juan. Lots of sun to get us through the long northern winter.

St. Maarten and St. Thomas two of our favorites....We will be there in November...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:38 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

St. Maarten and St. Thomas two of our favorites....We will be there in November...Later, Jill Cool

Paradise Point and bushwackers!

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:43 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

WOW..........two couples going to St. Thomas and St. Maarten that can say hello to our money that we left there several years ago!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:15 pm

critterchick wrote:
Jen, Tina (the administrator) has "fixed" the roll calls so that only registered users can access them. Although if you & Murphy can still read them without being logged in, maybe it doesn't quite work...

Jean2, we're booked for January 25. We decided to pack in as many cruises as we could before the old gal departs. We're going for an SO instead of a JS because there was a senior rate available, plus I applied a $50 coupon that I got in the mail. Sorry we'll miss you, though! I also booked the 10/10 Farewell, may stay on for a B2B, but probably not. We'll see...
Jean - I noticed that because I have our thread bookmarked and I can get straight to it without having to log in.

I'm sure we'll sail again some time in the future. I seem to have gotten to the point where the people I sail with are as important as the itinerary, if not more so.

Now all I need is the time and money to sail with all the SPBs again! bounce
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:20 pm

I'm telling you, Radiance in 2009!

The Empress was my first cruise ever, back when she was the Nordic Empress. We took our honeymoon on her. For some reason, even though Don was active duty in the Navy at the time, he wanted to take a true busman's holiday, so that's what we did. I remember the cabin being cozy - since it was the honeymoon, cozy was good. But today we'd probably be like two large dogs in a tiny cage and kill each other, LOL!

We saw the Empress when were were in St. Maarten, docked right next to her. They did a lot of refurbishments, enlarged the gym/spa area, etc. I do wish we'd gotten in another cruise on her (in at least a balcony cabin) before she's off to Pullmantur next year. Maybe we'll have to book a cruise on them, LOL!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:44 pm

critterchick wrote:
I'm telling you, Radiance in 2009!
I haven't looked at 2009 yet, still wondering if I can get enough time off work for all that's planned for 2008 Exclamation

Off home now, and I probably won't be on line till tomorrow. Have a nice night gals, not too much drinking drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:56 pm

I've never done the stock OBC by email before. I need some help from my SPB buddies. My account is now on-line. What do I send and to what email address do I send it??? I need to get my OBC in place by next Saturday. I think I read on the boards that it's really fast on-line. Is that so?? Thanks for your help on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next