Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
RBOUR
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
GrmyCRS
vlscruiser
critterchick
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:07 pm

Well at least now we know where she disappeared to don't we. Looks like people over there know her already too.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:42 pm

Thanks for the replies abt Dr. Bob had a feeling he had something to do with Bill W, but was not sure...
Never saw it listed in RCCL daily paper along with Bill W...This was from the Princess Pater...
Susan: How did your cleaning people work out???
Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:08 pm

Jill, the cleaning folks are a god-sent! I really hate doing it, but worse, I'm not very good at it! Everything is so clean and fresh and I got the bills paid and gave myself a manicure while they were here! Can't beat that.

Patti, as usual, I don't understand her chatter. I'm not sure if she is really sailing the Azamara, or just interested in it. You know if she was booked she'd have that added to her signature ASAP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:58 pm

She does in her signature now.......2/08

Did you catch these:

"Thank you from us also on the photos. Even their artwork in the room was wonderful. I don't remember R ships being this beautiful.... They did a fabulous job. From an Elite member who was forgotten."

"eventho we did not get an invite for the innaugral, been Elite since 2004,"

Poor baby..........no invite.....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:27 pm

PH8 wrote:

Did you catch these:

"Thank you from us also on the photos. Even their artwork in the room was wonderful. I don't remember R ships being this beautiful.... They did a fabulous job. From an Elite member who was forgotten."

Now, I am not familiar at all with the R ships that Celebrity purchased now known as Azamara. But, I have heard that they are a smaller ship. I've read it many times on CC that "I will not sail on anything smaller than Radiance class".

Am I missing something here? Jim picked up on that immediately and was scratching his head!

Isn't the Journey and Quest smaller than Radiance?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:43 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Did you catch these:

Now, I am not familiar at all with the R ships that Celebrity purchased now known as Azamara. But, I have heard that they are a smaller ship. I've read it many times on CC that "I will not sail on anything smaller than Radiance class".

Am I missing something here? Jim picked up on that immediately and was scratching his head!

Yes Patti, only a little over 700 passengers on each ship...

Susan: Glad that the cleaners are working out for you and gave you time to relax and enjoy...Now you will not have to clean before they come next time sunny ...Later, Jil l8)
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:43 pm

Yes, WAY smaller! I haven't really checked them out though to see what dining options are available, etc....
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:11 pm

I may be wrong, but I think it is open dining and country club casual throughout the cruise (no formal nights)...We looked at Journey last week when they had a sale going that included 300 obc and air, but decided against it at this time...We have friends going in June on the Baltic cruise so we will see after they come back...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:37 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Patti - I think June has sailed on one of these former R ships from Australia. I think she liked it, but seem to remember everything was smaller, lots of wood panelling and quite dark.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:32 pm

Murphy wrote:
Jill, the cleaning folks are a god-sent! I really hate doing it, but worse, I'm not very good at it! Everything is so clean and fresh and I got the bills paid and gave myself a manicure while they were here! Can't beat that.
roflmao Please, I am not being smart with the ROFL, but Susan remember when you graciously opened your cabin up for us to see and how I immediately fell in love with that lounge chair in your bedroom?

Well, after I read what you said, I could just envision you lounging on that chair doing your nails and watching TV, while the cleaning folks zipped around you with the vacuum.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 pm

jillybabes wrote:
I may be wrong, but I think it is open dining and country club casual throughout the cruise (no formal nights)...We looked at Journey last week when they had a sale going that included 300 obc and air, but decided against it at this time...We have friends going in June on the Baltic cruise so we will see after they come back...Later, Jill Cool
Funny you should mention FREE AIR...........that would make someone's day even brighter if they were offered that!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:
roflmao Please, I am not being smart with the ROFL, but Susan remember when you graciously opened your cabin up for us to see and how I immediately fell in love with that lounge chair in your bedroom?

Well, after I read what you said, I could just envision you lounging on that chair doing your nails and watching TV, while the cleaning folks zipped around you with the vacuum.
Yep, that's me.. the princess! lol! NOT! But it really did feel luxurious for a change!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:37 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Did you catch these:

Susan: Glad that the cleaners are working out for you and gave you time to relax and enjoy...Now you will not have to clean before they come next time sunny ...Later, Jil l8)
Hope they realize what a small ship they are sailing on. Hope they have enough helium on the dock, so that if she wants it made larger, they can accommodate her.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:54 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Did you catch these:

Hope they realize what a small ship they are sailing on. Hope they have enough helium on the dock, so that if she wants it made larger, they can accommodate her.

I want to believe that RCL has told her to find another cruise line. She'll try this new one love it and mysteriously cancel all of her previously booked RCL cruises. Well I can dream can't I?

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:39 pm

Diane, just remember............"to dream the impossible dream".

Here's a great one liner for you all..........."Folks wonder why I have not desire to cruise with RCCL, the other Disney".......written in early 2005.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:13 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Here's a great one liner for you all..........."Folks wonder why I have not desire to cruise with RCCL, the other Disney".......written in early 2005.
I swear one can not make this stuff up...........where did you find that one?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:17 am

She did mention somewhere in her post about waiting for "FREE AIR" to be offered...
Have a good night SPB's catch y'all tomorrow...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:19 am

If RCI told her to go away, it would be for all of their lines. I think she must have been given a time out on CC. I may put her on my blocked list. I honestly can't take her.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:06 am

cruisenfever wrote:

But, by that point in time hadn't she already taken a RCCL cruise. Man she's not just a few crayons short of an eight pack she's missing the box.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:34 am

haha....

Ok,first Celebrity...then RCCL..onto Azamara(which i think is going to be way too classy for her).....what next?? Pullmantour??

Is she going to go thru all the RCI lines before she moves on??

BTW-anyone check the prices for that Azamara cruise?? It is anything but cheap...think shes using her 10% off(or whatever she got) certificate???

Dreary rainy Monday here...................
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:25 am

Good Morning SPB's...Dreary here too Kathy!!!

Question for y'all...Is it 24 or 25 credits for Diamond Plus...

Off to get my nails and ped done...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:04 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Good Morning SPB's...Dreary here too Kathy!!!

Question for y'all...Is it 24 or 25 credits for Diamond Plus...

Off to get my nails and ped done...Later, Jill Cool
It's 24 credits!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:07 pm

Yup, 24 completed credits...........just this morning,I picked my amenity for the JW cruise...........wish they would change things around.......I have all the "stuff" and I dont like the wine they offer........we took the Korbel.......maybe I mix it with oj,it wont be too bad...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:10 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

But, by that point in time hadn't she already taken a RCCL cruise. Man she's not just a few crayons short of an eight pack she's missing the box.

d
No, her first cruise on RCI was the Jewel's Member's Cruise to the Baltic's in May of 2006. This was after she broke 3 toes on Summit through the PC in October of 2005 and just complained about everything on that ship. Phil knows all about that one!! Then she did the Member's Cruise on Freedom in October of 2006 followed by the Brilliance TA last April and then, of course, Ultimate Alaska Member's cruise on Radiance last month. So you all figure out the cruise credits, I come up with 7..........not quite Diamond yet!

The Jewel Member's cruise spoiled her because RCI did everything different. That was her first exposure to the CL, and on that cruise they actually had a light lunch in there at noon. So now she thinks that every Member's Cruise will be like Jewel.............which we know, isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:12 pm

PH8 wrote:
Yup, 24 completed credits...........just this morning,I picked my amenity for the JW cruise...........wish they would change things around.......I have all the "stuff" and I dont like the wine they offer........we took the Korbel.......maybe I mix it with oj,it wont be too bad...
I'm with you on that.........the list is getting old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next