Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
RBOUR
cruiseforme
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
GrmyCRS
vlscruiser
critterchick
jillybabes
Murphy
cruisenfever
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:39 am

Good Morning SPB's
Cloudy here today, a bit cooler but not enough to turn off the air...
Jean: Good to hear from you, keep on posting even if it is just to stop in now and again...
Everyone have a good day, will check back Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:39 am

Morning all........welcome home Jean.....how was NY??(I think thats where you were----cant read back while posting)....

Another beautiful day......have the windows open again(for now until the humidity kicks in later)........

critterchick wrote:
Thanks, Ginny!

By the way, there will be a group Farewell to Monarch Sad cruise on October 10, 2008. Bob DeAgazio has obtained group space that includes a $75 onboard credit per cabin. If anybody wants to join us, let me know!
I think Bob needs to do a Farewell to Sovereign cruise too.........whats fair is fair......I know 2 Floridians on here that would go..right Jill??

Back later.....have some errands to do.................
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:02 am

Morning Ladies,

Off to get my walk in and boys have appt. with vet to keep their shots updated.

Busy week ahead.

You'll have a wonderful day. Gday
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:11 am

Morning...............a cloudy and dreary day here, but warm. They say it will be OK for tonights game.

Jean #1 will send you Jean #2 email address.

Have a great day............later.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:29 am

Good morning everyone! Had a really busy day yesterday, but did manage to keep up on the happenings. I agree with you all. We always knew this was a public forum, but I also think it would be nice if the Cruise freek admin make the roll calls private, like cc, so only registered users can lurk. Right know anyone can lurk.

Hi Jean #2, it was great seeing you again and meeting June.

Jill- I didn't get your pictures? Sad

It's cool and rainy here this week.

Jean #1- If I do another Monarch after Feb, I think I would really rather do the 4 day trip, I really enjoyed Catalina and San Diego last time.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:47 am

Patti, the passport office has received my app I know this because they've cashed the check. However, I can't find me in the system... yet. I'll give them a couple more days. Did you expedite your renewal?

Not sure if John has mailed his passport yet even though he has all his info ready to go.

Still foggy, worse than it was as 7 this morning.

More later.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:57 pm

frudutx wrote:
Patti, the passport office has received my app I know this because they've cashed the check. However, I can't find me in the system... yet. I'll give them a couple more days. Did you expedite your renewal?

Not sure if John has mailed his passport yet even though he has all his info ready to go.

Still foggy, worse than it was as 7 this morning.

More later.

d
Diane, I sent our passports priority mail on Friday with return receipt requested. The gal at our post office said that they would not be received until Monday. I tracked the number on Saturday afternoon, and they had been received and signed for..so I was happy about that.

No, we did not expedite.............I just put down that our trip is December 1, 2007. We really don't need them until the middle of January when we have to apply for our Visas, so I think we will be in good shape.

I think renewals take less time than when you first apply.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:25 pm

Kathy, I flew into NY and went to visit my dad in Connecticut. My best friend from high school and her mother came over for lunch - I haven't seen Lynn in 10 years and we picked up right where we left off, LOL! My father was going to have lunch and run away, but even he joined in the catfest. It was one of the highlights of the trip! The other was having dinner with the wife of dad's bst friend. Ted is in the hospital with a host of medical problems and Carol is on her own most days so she really enjoyed getting out and having a glass of wine & a good meal.

OK, I got the word on what's been happening. I guess I don't really care. I do like the idea of making the roll calls private - think I'll email Tina (administrator) and see what she says about it.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Jen: I will send you the photos if you send me your email addy...If you don't want to post your addy here, you can send it to one of the other SPB's and they will send it to me...Later, Jill Cool
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:44 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Jen: I will send you the photos if you send me your email addy...If you don't want to post your addy here, you can send it to one of the other SPB's and they will send it to me...Later, Jill Cool

Jill- I just emailed you!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:32 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Jill- I just emailed you!Very Happy

Jen: You have Mail Wink
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:49 pm

OK, now only registered users can view the Roll Calls. Of course that doesn't prevent somebody from registering to snoop, but it's something...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:29 pm

critterchick wrote:
OK, now only registered users can view the Roll Calls. Of course that doesn't prevent somebody from registering to snoop, but it's something...

Yes and we can keep an eye on who registers if we want.

Thanks!

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:23 pm

WTG Jean....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:55 pm

critterchick wrote:
Just leave it to our own legal eagle to get things done!! Cool
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:41 pm

Jean.........MAYBE U should apply for Ls's job!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:42 pm

Wow............Jean has the power!! You go,girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:51 pm

frudutx wrote:
critterchick wrote:

Yes and we can keep an eye on who registers if we want.

Thanks!

d

It will be my pleasure to BAN any of the Cruise Cynic Admins or Moderators who decide to register here!! TheFinger
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Well, I had planned to see who was in the mood to chat but it doesn't look like the party has started yet. You know I like this room all to myself. Guess I'll break out the instruction manual to the serger and see if I can figure out how it works. I'll check in later.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Wow, I'm beat! New job is going to be GREAT with a GREAT team, but the first day overload has me wiped!

FYI, I did not log in when I first came to this site and was able to read all of your lovely posts of the last day, so I don't think the restriction is really working. I couldn't post till I logged in, but I could definitely peruse...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Ginny.......aren't u in Lancaster????......Jst watching the news here for the huge pileup on the 14 from the sandstorm....was that near u????........CRAZY
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:46 pm

Hmm.. I'll email Tina again tomorrow & see what's up with that.

Let the party begin! I'm pouring a lovely Pinot Noir tonight. What are you having?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:47 pm

Wine's good for me........any kind......stressful day, jst any kind of alcohol would be good!!!!......or a cruise Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:22 pm

I'd love to join the party, but I have a very important baseball game to watch. No' I'm not looking for any blonds!!

Jean#2, I have a dumb question for you. RCCLCARIB started a thread long ago about "new suite amenities" (I posted on it tonight asking this quesiton). He included GS, OS, RFS and RS. May I ask if you got anything special on Radiance? Some of the amenities he listed sounded really great.

I emailed RCI and asked this question because we will be staying in our first GS on our b2b on Splendour next March/April. I got this reply back from this fella that said that we will get to enjoy the great cabin, but that's it. He also went on to say that Splendour does not have a Concierge Club. Now I know that they have a CL............our favorite Hotel Director Francois Wache converted the Card Room. I know that it's not as sophisicated as those that are on Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class............but they still have one.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:32 pm

Hi Patti- I can tell you what we got in our RFS, when I asked 4 different people I got 4 different answers. We got bathrobes and slippers, the inroom coffee service, fruit basket, and cheese, choc strawberries and petit fours on different nights, I think the strawberries may have been a member cruise thing, but the cheese plates and petit fours before each formal night are a suite thing. NO WINE and NO free internet! I think you are supposed to get priority tender tickets and embarkation and all that stuff that goes with your Diamond status too. And of course the great CL.

PS- I could not find the roll call section before I logged in, thought I was going crazy! Thanks Jean and CF's!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next