Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:06 pm

Kathy, did you alert Jean (critterchick)?

Jill, slide show was wonderful. Seems like you and Dave were in competition with each other for the best shots. All of them were great.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:07 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
OK ladies....here is my 4 cents worth. We have been at it since August......so why change now. If any damage was done.......it was early on.

We just have to mind our p's and q's and be good little polar bears. I refuse to go into hibernation! And, I refuse to create an alias.

I'm with you Patti! Yay I haven't lied, and have nothing to hide. If someone wants to battle, Jedi I say BRING IT ON! Cheers Cheers Cheers If they can't take the heat... get out of the kitchen :eat:
Susan, that's the way I look at it........we all have been very truthful.

BTW. I think Rachel would be on our side.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:15 pm

Patti---------I sent the email to those addys I have..........I dont have Jeans... Sad
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:20 pm

Thanks for the emails ladies...
Sorry that some of you can not see the pics, it does take a while to load and you can also copy and paste under the watch button...
I agree with Susan and Patti and will keep posting like b4...
Will check in Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:26 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Sorry that some of you can not see the pics, it does take a while to load and you can also copy and paste under the watch button...
Cool
I tried that earlier..........but like I said, bet they were beautiful!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:33 pm

PH8 wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Cool
I tried that earlier..........but like I said, bet they were beautiful!! Laughing

They were, and the cruise was wonderful too!

Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Hello, everyone,

It's taken me 2 weeks to discover that y'all are still posting on this site, I'm a bit slow. I checked on the day I got home, but that was before anyone else was posting. Then didn't look until today. Yes, Patti, I'm at work.

Haven't caught up yet with everything that's happened, something to look forward to at work tomorrow Wink

Missed all the CCC posts, and the drunken late-night parties drunken .
Life has been quite boring here.

The Radiance was a wonderful cruise, made all the more special because of all the great SPBs. It's something that'll never happen again - all the stars were aligned just right. Thanks to everyone for making it such a great experience.

Hope everyone has recovered from their post-cruise illnesses, and withdrawal symptoms.

Jean #2
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:17 pm

Jean.......sooooo funny, as I read your post, i could hear your accent!!!! LOL

I agree with patti too...........and susan, and everyone else!!
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:47 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Sorry Phil.............better not comment. All I can say it wasn't a pretty picture and the behavior was beyond belief.
OMG Patti we are watching the Cleveland,Red Sox came and DH says oh my gosh look who in the stands you know old whats her name
lol! I told him quick turn the chanel she's probly throwing out the first pitch:affraid: nothing would suprize me at all .HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:46 pm

RBOUR wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Sorry Phil.............better not comment. All I can say it wasn't a pretty picture and the behavior was beyond belief.
OMG Patti we are watching the Cleveland,Red Sox came and DH says oh my gosh look who in the stands you know old whats her name
lol! I told him quick turn the chanel she's probly throwing out the first pitch:affraid: nothing would suprize me at all .HappyHappyJoyJoy
Haven't been looking for her.....concentrating on the game. She's probably there only because she got FREE tickets..........probably went to a game earlier in the season and complained about the hot dogs.....they weren't the right size and they were shorter than the bun!! roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:14 pm

Just told Dave about your sighting and the first thing he said was she must have gotten free tickets roflmao !!! Later, Jill Cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:23 pm

RBOUR wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

I really thought you were kidding. Did you seriously see her??
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:47 pm

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INDIANS JUST KNOCKED SOCKS OFF THE REDS!!! Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay

Now seriously, don't ya know that it would have been all over CC that she got FREE tickets to the game because of some untrue reason!!

Mike, there were a lot of blonds in the stands.............BlondeMoment

OK, I'm exhausted from watching and screaming............I'm getting to old for this. Cheers

Chat with you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:49 pm

nite patti and every one else.... Sleep

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:11 am

TwitchOR wrote:
Hello, everyone,

It's taken me 2 weeks to discover that y'all are still posting on this site, I'm a bit slow. I checked on the day I got home, but that was before anyone else was posting. Then didn't look until today. Yes, Patti, I'm at work.

Haven't caught up yet with everything that's happened, something to look forward to at work tomorrow Wink

Missed all the CCC posts, and the drunken late-night parties drunken .
Life has been quite boring here.

The Radiance was a wonderful cruise, made all the more special because of all the great SPBs. It's something that'll never happen again - all the stars were aligned just right. Thanks to everyone for making it such a great experience.

Hope everyone has recovered from their post-cruise illnesses, and withdrawal symptoms.

Jean #2
Ji Jean...........of course we are still posting. This is the SPB sisterhood! So, don't be a stranger cause you are part of the sisterhood.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:55 am

Just told the company good night...tomorrow will be back to "normal" LOL.

Hope to ketchup with you all tomorrow.

Sweet dreams all... AND GREAT TO SEE MY DOG SLEDDING PARTNER BACK POSTING!!!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:00 am

Hi Jean #2, good to hear from you.

So I gather others are reading our postings, of well this sight is so good it is not a surprise at all.

Good night ladies, sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:57 am

Jean #2, good to hear from you again! I didn't manage to get your email address, but perhaps one of the good ladies here who has mine and yours could email it to me or mine to you. I guess we're being circumspect now? What happened? Somebody tell me!

I'm home. Jet Blue is a terrific airline except that they only serve junk food onboard. So I got a sandwich at JFK. Ugh. Tomorrow I go back on healthy eating!

'Night to anybody who is still awake!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:32 am

Jean and Jean you each have mail coming your way with each others address. Smile If I did it right affraid
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:58 am

Thanks, Ginny!

By the way, there will be a group Farewell to Monarch Sad cruise on October 10, 2008. Bob DeAgazio has obtained group space that includes a $75 onboard credit per cabin. If anybody wants to join us, let me know!
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:02 am

Embarassed
Dramaqueen wrote:
RBOUR wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Yes he was just kidding he didn't say a name just some ugly blond:twisted:
He can be really bad sometimes.Embarassed But hes a keeper.Hope everyone has a nice day:flower:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:32 am

RBOUR wrote:
Embarassed
Dramaqueen wrote:
RBOUR wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:

Yes he was just kidding he didn't say a name just some ugly blond:twisted:
He can be really bad sometimes.Embarassed But hes a keeper.Hope everyone has a nice day:flower:

I really am gullable sometimes. duh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:36 am

Good morning SPB's it's a lovely fall day here and I'm off for my long day.
Jean#2 Good to hear from you here again. Can't wait for Spring so we can do it again. You should be Esther Williams by then. lol!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:41 am

Morning all.....another cooler day here also...thank goodness...

Patti.....glad the Indians won.......didn't get to c the game tho as I was messing for hours with my printer trying to print photos....

I'm wanting to get scrapbooking and have no photos printed yet......

j Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:52 am

I'm sure if CCC was at the game she'll post about it today on one of the CC threads. And, she must have received the tickets for free: let's face it she doesn't pay for anything she doesn't have to.

Foggy here in Dallas today and in the mid 50's, I feel like I'm in London.
It certainly does feel like fall, finally.

Y'all have a good day, I'll check in later.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: