Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes
 

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Location : Fairview, TX
Reputation : 13
Points : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:36 pm

RDeagazio wrote:
Well- my little reality post was the cause of me getting banned (again)-- LOL

I'll just have to re-register under a new name






vBulletin Message


You have been banned for the following reason:

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I haven't heard anything..... yet!

Sorry to hear that they banned you for telling the truth when she gets to continue to post for lying. Of course she still hasn't posted anything since yesterday afternoon.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Location : Fairview, TX
Reputation : 13
Points : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:14 pm

Just received from Rachel Hancock:

We are aware of Ms. Moran and her various complaints. I am not privvy to the details of the resolution of her complaints or any compensation that was offered to her for her trouble.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1644
Location : Illinois
Reputation : 26
Points : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:32 pm

WOW!!!! I guess I missed ALL the fun! Amazing stuff in the last day! WTG Bob, Ginny and Diane. Too bad I didn't get to read it all...

Had lunch with my work buddies. Everything was fine till a couple of them gave me good-bye hugs since they won't be in tomorrow. I didn't cry, but did get a little teary! My dingbat boss spent the morning trying to get a grip on all I do. All she kept saying was WOW that's a lot of work, WOW, that's a lot of detail, WOW, how am I ever going to remember all this... DUH!!!!!!!! Had you appreciated me more, I wouldn't be leaving, now, DEAL WITH IT! Smile She about puked when I told her I wasn't coming back to work after lunch... But, but, but, I need to go over this stuff. Guess she should have paid more attention last week! Smile We'll see what she wants to do tomorrow on my LAST DAY! Cool
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Location : Fairview, TX
Reputation : 13
Points : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Murphy wrote:
WOW!!!! I guess I missed ALL the fun! Amazing stuff in the last day! WTG Bob, Ginny and Diane. Too bad I didn't get to read it all...

Had lunch with my work buddies. Everything was fine till a couple of them gave me good-bye hugs since they won't be in tomorrow. I didn't cry, but did get a little teary! My dingbat boss spent the morning trying to get a grip on all I do. All she kept saying was WOW that's a lot of work, WOW, that's a lot of detail, WOW, how am I ever going to remember all this... DUH!!!!!!!! Had you appreciated me more, I wouldn't be leaving, now, DEAL WITH IT! Smile She about puked when I told her I wasn't coming back to work after lunch... But, but, but, I need to go over this stuff. Guess she should have paid more attention last week! Smile We'll see what she wants to do tomorrow on my LAST DAY! Cool

I guess she's finally realizing you're going to leave a very big pair of empty shoes to fill. lol!

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1644
Location : Illinois
Reputation : 26
Points : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:53 pm

Yes, Diane, maybe, just maybe she is coming into reality of the situation! Too bad I might need her help with the new job, or I wouldn't keep trying to train her and be nice to her... at least to her face!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Location : Fairview, TX
Reputation : 13
Points : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:56 pm

Murphy wrote:
Yes, Diane, maybe, just maybe she is coming into reality of the situation! Too bad I might need her help with the new job, or I wouldn't keep trying to train her and be nice to her... at least to her face!

Yes, don't burn your bridges you never know when you might have to use them again Laughing .

d
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:11 pm

RDeagazio wrote:
Well- my little reality post was the cause of me getting banned (again)-- LOL

I'll just have to re-register under a new name






vBulletin Message


You have been banned for the following reason:

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Sorry Bob, You really did take one for the team and we salute you for it. Cheers Do you think that RCCL might contact CC about her? I'm hoping.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:17 pm

frudutx wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Yes, Diane, maybe, just maybe she is coming into reality of the situation! Too bad I might need her help with the new job, or I wouldn't keep trying to train her and be nice to her... at least to her face!

Yes, don't burn your bridges you never know when you might have to use them again Laughing .

d

I totally agree with that. It pays to network,you never know when you'll have to call in a favor. All my cantacts from my carreer job are still coming in handy, in fact I'm having lunch with my old VP of Nursing next week. We're both retired but keep our TwoCents TwoCents in the hospital. it helps especially when you need a quick appt. or moved up in the ER line. lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:20 pm

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Actually this is the 2nd time I've been banned from CC and it's now turned into a game for me.

I don't think things will ever change over there until they get new administrators who are not frustrated housewives with no lives of their own!!

I've made RCI and the other cruiselines aware of the games that are played over there in the hopes they'll pull their advertising money to another site like this one. RCI is very pro- travel agent and since CC is not, I'm using that angle along with how unfair they are in their censorship etc.

Now that they've banned me again for that post-- I'll really be having fun over there-- I'm going to make it a personal goal to fire off 1 nasty post per day over there-- I can come up with as many names as needed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:40 pm

RDeagazio wrote:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Actually this is the 2nd time I've been banned from CC and it's now turned into a game for me.

I don't think things will ever change over there until they get new administrators who are not frustrated housewives with no lives of their own!!

I've made RCI and the other cruiselines aware of the games that are played over there in the hopes they'll pull their advertising money to another site like this one. RCI is very pro- travel agent and since CC is not, I'm using that angle along with how unfair they are in their censorship etc.

Now that they've banned me again for that post-- I'll really be having fun over there-- I'm going to make it a personal goal to fire off 1 nasty post per day over there-- I can come up with as many names as needed.

Bob I hope your successful in you efforts, and I'll be looking for those posts if I can find them. Thanks again. Sheila.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:04 pm

WOW.....I take the afternoon off and Sheila gets out her "nori" and Bob gets banned. And I guess Wingnut is still a member.

So sorry to hear that BoB and I would have been devistated.........but you seem to like to keep yanking their chain. Well, I say good for you. And you are so right about the frustrated housewives that run it...........I think they all need a good la...........well, you know what I mean!

I did get a response from Rachel and it was the same as Diane's.

Susan, they never know what they've had and how good and valuable one was until that person is gone...........so you will only be missed and greatly appreciated by your former boss when you are no longer there.

Sheila........you must post that link that you sent me over here about "THE" wedding. I just about barfed my supper up when I read that. I think in lite of all that has been going on..................our friends here need a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:04 pm

RDeagazio wrote:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Actually this is the 2nd time I've been banned from CC and it's now turned into a game for me.

I don't think things will ever change over there until they get new administrators who are not frustrated housewives with no lives of their own!!

I've made RCI and the other cruiselines aware of the games that are played over there in the hopes they'll pull their advertising money to another site like this one. RCI is very pro- travel agent and since CC is not, I'm using that angle along with how unfair they are in their censorship etc.


Now that they've banned me again for that post-- I'll really be having fun over there-- I'm going to make it a personal goal to fire off 1 nasty post per day over there-- I can come up with as many names as needed.
Bob, if you need any support.............you know where to come for it!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Here was my reply from Rachel...........

We are aware of Ms. Moran and her concerns. I am
not privvy to the details of the resolution of her complaints or any
compensation that was offered to her for her trouble. I agree with you that the
details of these matters should be kept private between the two parties and are
not appropriate for discussion on a public forum.


Last edited by on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:20 pm

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling/browse_thread/thread/64d1b4651f293e21/eee40fe9fdd8bcb8?lnk=st&q=awesome&rnum=2#eee40fe9fdd8bcb8

As requested by Patti I am giving you all some interesting reading. I warn you that to read this on a full stomach is risky. Have the bucket handy. affraid Go ahead take a chance and let me know what you think. HolySheep
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:26 pm

Just so you know, "Nori" has been put to bed for another loooong sleep. lol!

I got sooo many little chores done today. stuff that has been piling up and needed tending too. I'm feeling very good about myself tonight and I'm sipping away on that very nice Reisling I started last night before Julie popped the cork on the bubbly. Anybody care to join me. We've earned it today. Drinks
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1644
Location : Illinois
Reputation : 26
Points : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: T   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:42 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling/browse_thread/thread/64d1b4651f293e21/eee40fe9fdd8bcb8?lnk=st&q=awesome&rnum=2#eee40fe9fdd8bcb8

As requested by Patti I am giving you all some interesting reading. I warn you that to read this on a full stomach is risky. Have the bucket handy. affraid Go ahead take a chance and let me know what you think. HolySheep
Thank you for the warning! I couldn't get past day 2... affraid
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1741
Location : Indian Shores, Fl.
Reputation : 19
Points : 90
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 pm

HolySheep I think I am going to be sick

_________________
Live for today, you never know what tomorrow will bring!
Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:31 pm

jillybabes wrote:
HolySheep I think I am going to be sick


Think I'll be a Chinese Princess tonight. affraid Do ya think Bob will be impressed. eek
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:32 pm

Murphy wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling/browse_thread/thread/64d1b4651f293e21/eee40fe9fdd8bcb8?lnk=st&q=awesome&rnum=2#eee40fe9fdd8bcb8

As requested by Patti I am giving you all some interesting reading. I warn you that to read this on a full stomach is risky. Have the bucket handy. affraid Go ahead take a chance and let me know what you think. HolySheep
Thank you for the warning! I couldn't get past day 2... affraid


Ya gotta keep reading it gets better (or worse) affraid
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert


Number of posts : 446
Location : Iowa
Reputation : 18
Points : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Just so you know, "Nori" has been put to bed for another loooong sleep. lol!

I got sooo many little chores done today. stuff that has been piling up and needed tending too. I'm feeling very good about myself tonight and I'm sipping away on that very nice Reisling I started last night before Julie popped the cork on the bubbly. Anybody care to join me. We've earned it today. Drinks

Sheila--you have had a busy day. I will join you for drinks but mine is a cab.....cheers!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 1921
Location : Midwest
Reputation : 13
Points : 59
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:20 pm

OMG.......I got to day 2 also and couldn't go on.......STRANGE.........and btw.....IP doesn't charge for ice........we've stayed there several times!!!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Location : Las Vegas
Reputation : 14
Points : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:22 pm

Welcome, Nancy! Nice to see you here. I changed my name here to protect the "innocent" lol! I'm clbnlv on CC.

Shorty - Wow...you did some research, I just read the whole thing PUKE PUKE PUKE She was as crazy then as she is now! The high roller that she is, taking the bus roflmao roflmao roflmao

Bob - Please let us know the new name...will be following your great posts on the dark side. Sorry you got banned, but glad you have a back-up. And there were many views on that thread, so I'm sure a lot of people had the pleasure of reading your "calling her out" response. Thanks again!!!! ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:01 pm

Hey, will you all stop pukin...........it's beginning to smell in here!! hide Maybe I should complain to the administrator............think I could get an OBC on my next cruise??Violin

Oh, I forgot to tell you all that on my birthday, the city had a parade for me. There was a marching band, floats, trucks throwing out candy. Only problem was, I couldn't get them to change the decorations from Homecoming 2007 to Happy Birthday Patti!! stickingtongueout

It is still :rain: here and we are being attacked from acorns falling off our trees and hitting the roof. I didn't think those little buggers could make so much noise.

OK..............when's the party starting? Drinks
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:10 pm

OHMY.......Sheila.........Gross................gross..gross..........the night time fantasies were a bit too much for me............penthouse?? Fredericks in the hallway???? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............but I wish i had a dollar for every mention of the word free or comp........and she is still the same way.............


Bob-----sorry you got the big "B".........been there,done that...........

I noticed in the emails you guys got from Rachel,it mentioned the TROUBLE that CCC went thru??? What about the trouble she caused???????/

Susan-sounds like your boss realizes what she will be missing.......enjoy your last day!!

HIYA Nancy......I wasnt on your cruise(but wished I was)......welcome to this board..........

Patti--------you deserved all that the city gave you.....and more!!

Im beat......cleaning out all the crap for a garage sale is exhausting.......pricing tomorrow........I dread the thought of moving someday........(no plans now,but want to move back to the water in the future)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:27 pm

Hi Gang-

No need to feel sorry for my getting banned. I only re-registered as DiamondPlusCruiser because my original 10 yr screen name RDeagazio was banned and I wanted to go in under a new name so I could raise a little hell!

I've already created a new CC screen name, but that will only last a short time since I plan to post some more truths that those frustrated housewives over there will not like.

In the meantime-- the best way we can ALL take revenge on CC is to try and get as many of their members to move over here! I've done my part by crashing their M&M's on RCI and passing out flyers for this site. I even have crew friends on several ships who will place these under the cabin doors of the registered CC M&Mers.

I also may have a clue as to why LauraS is so protective of MACOP--- My speculation is they must have had a lesbian lover affair onboard a cruise. Sorry for putting that visual in your heads... I'm going to go puke now myself.

Stay tuned.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: