Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:33 pm

RDeagazio wrote:
Hi Gang-

No need to feel sorry for my getting banned. I only re-registered as DiamondPlusCruiser because my original 10 yr screen name RDeagazio was banned and I wanted to go in under a new name so I could raise a little hell!

I've already created a new CC screen name, but that will only last a short time since I plan to post some more truths that those frustrated housewives over there will not like.

Stay tuned.....
Oh and I hope it has to do with Miss Fredericks of Hollywood!! affraid

Hey Bob, I have a question. Why is it that sometimes some pages are wider than others or is it my computer screen? Most of the times it is nicely centered, but this page for instance is wider than the previous page.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:36 pm

RDeagazio wrote:

I also may have a clue as to why LauraS is so protective of MACOP--- My speculation is they must have had a lesbian lover affair onboard a cruise. Sorry for putting that visual in your heads... I'm going to go puke now myself.

Stay tuned.....
OMG.........that thought just makes me want to puke.............but the smell is already overwhelming in here from the site that Sheila posted......so excuse me while I leave the room.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:22 pm

Great one, Bob! We knew it had to be something like that LittleDevil

I received a survey from RC about my "most recent cruise". Never had one before. So I did my duty, took a long time IMO, to get to the end for my comments. I gave them the low-down on CCC, her current screen name, her former screen name...the proceeded to tell them every annoying thing she did on the cruise, the "so called reward" she's getting for being a PITA, and on and on. Threw in names of staff who could verify her antics. Doubt anyone actually reads those things, but I gave it a shot.

Susan, I think your boss will be the one crying tomorrow. Smile

Patti - I will quit puking now. Martha just gave me a great bowl of some kind of berry sherbet. As Craig would say....DELISH!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:25 pm

You guys are too funny. Puking all over the place. Get it together for goodness sake, you're seasoned cruisers and expert CCC stalkers. Man up here and complete your investigation. Then you can make a full report. Signed Sgt. Sheila.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:32 pm

I got the same survey. Never thought to put in comments about CCC. Oh well, too late now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Hey Bob, By any chance do you live in Petaluma??Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:39 pm

Well, that's it for me........it's bedtime for bonzo. Got to get up early as we are having our pics taken for our passport renewals.

Chat with you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:40 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Well, that's it for me........it's bedtime for bonzo. Got to get up early as we are having our pics taken for our passport renewals.

Chat with you all tomorrow.

Nite Nite Patti, Talk to you tomorrow Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:53 pm

Nite from the south too.............

BTW Bob......hope we can find your new posts before they get zapped.................can you(or someone on here) copy them so we can see??? LOVE the lesbian crack.......hahha
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:13 am

Hi everyone, had a really busy day today. I did get some polar bear pictures uploaded to a private album, there are a few good ones. The Meet and Mingle pictures are kind of dark. Anyway I'm emailing to Jill and Chris. Patti, I don't have your email? Let me know if anyone else wants to see them.

Jen
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:18 am

JJ2sail wrote:
Hi everyone, had a really busy day today. I did get some polar bear pictures uploaded to a private album, there are a few good ones. The Meet and Mingle pictures are kind of dark. Anyway I'm emailing to Jill and Chris. Patti, I don't have your email? Let me know if anyone else wants to see them.

Jen
Will look forward to receiving the pics Jen...Nighty Night All Sleep Sleep ...Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:58 am

Jen, I'd like to see the pics, too, please!

I'm in Connecticut after flying from LGB (Long Beach) to JFK via BUFFALO because of a tornado watch in New York. Captain Eye Candy came out of the cockpit while we were on the ground to fill us in on his strategy - if he had chosen to circle endlessly (1) we would have run out of fuel affraid and (2) we probably would have been diverted to Boston, Hartford or Portland, ME.

Bob probably shouldn't post his new screen name(s) here because CC must have spies reading our thread. How else would they have known to scrub our signatures of SPBACCCG, after all? But I do hope we'll see some entertaining posts before they're yanked!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:28 am

Evening Jean, think you are right. So we will have to do pm which spies can not read. Cool
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 am

The following is the response I received.

Virginia,

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your
cruise. We look forward to having you on another member cruise in the
future!

Regards,

Rachel
Hancock
Manager, Loyalty Marketing
Royal Caribbean International
Phone
305-982-2307
Fax 305-982-2399
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 am

vlscruiser wrote:
The following is the response I received.

Virginia,

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your
cruise. We look forward to having you on another member cruise in the
future!

Regards,

Rachel
Hancock
Manager, Loyalty Marketing
Royal Caribbean International
Phone
305-982-2307
Fax 305-982-2399

She probably got tired of sending the same email over & over again....
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:47 am

Just completed my survey that RCCL sent and added my warm regards for a wonderful cruise on the Radiance of the Seas.

On another note the new Refig. arrived today about 2:30 PM and the delivery people were very nice and helpful. Unless somethings breaks this is a keeper. Wink

Went to Lowe's today and looked at appliances for the kitchen remodel and found a double wall oven that was marked down to make way for new model. I am going back tomorrow to put a hold on it. Also found the microwave and range top I want. Still have to check out the sinks and drawer pulls, etc. Need to get my ducks in a row before I sign on the dotted line.

Nancy and I will be going down below on Monday to price out fixtures, sinks, etc. The granite guy is supppose to call me really soon so I can look for a counter top.

I am remodeling the kitchen and master bath after Thanksgiving and it will make for a messy Christmas. But when it is done it will be wonderful.

Well good night ladies have to be up early to get Alex off to school, bible study here at the house, spa repair guy to a check up on spa and on and on. One busy day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:18 am

Bob - let us know how we can assist you over on the other site, we can always lob a few low ones your way if it's of any help

Patti - I sent in my PP renewal on Tuesday, John said that he read somewhere that they've caught up so it should only take 4-6 weeks.

So according to the AWESOME1's article she and Jerry have only been married since 1995? I almost lost my breakfast over that one affraid .

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:24 am

Morning All, Seems to have cooled off some here...Sun is shining and hopefully we will be out in it later today...

Susan: Good Luck on your last day with your crabby boss!
Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:25 am

Morning all............

Ginny.........how nice to get your ktichen and bath redone........That is one thing I would LOVE to do.........ours is still the 1990 look...ugh......someday...

Sounds like RCCL and CC are both just gonna let CCC slide,,,,,,,too bad,but at least I know I have satisfaction,in knowing she is a liar......

I agree..there are spies on here..............pretty pathetic,if you ask me.........

Jean-----are you in NY to go on a cruise??? Sorry I cant keep up....

Chilly morning......55 degrees....good thing is I finally can shut the a/c off......and open some windows..........

Later one and all
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:42 am

Just noticed that CCC is still posting, makes me wonder what it will take to get her off of CC.

Maybe Bob is right about she and Laura.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:32 am

Good morning everyone............

Jen, our email address is jplafever@sbcglobal.net.

Yes, I noticed that she is still posting. Did you see where they went home with $600, but her tips were charged! Now, this is basic simple math, but if her bill was $262.........thanks to a fabulous job of snooping by one of our very special polar bears (thanks Jen).........something just doesn't add up. Especially since she made purchases on the ship. Hmmm.........maybe she really is cheap!!

Yes Kathy, I agree...........she might still be posting, but she is a liar and there is no denying it. At least I can look in the mirror and be proud of what I see................even if I am having a bad hair day.

OK, off to have the mug shots done.............check back later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:11 pm

Patti-I saw she posted on a thread you posted on first........thats fair,huh?? Mad

I have been posting where she has posted,but wont acknowledge her presence on there at all.........

Bad hair and passport pic....good luck with that! Laughing

BTW.sounds like her seapass was just tips........whatta tightwad.... If RCCL keeps giving her credit and discounts, they will never make money off of them..
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi everyone!

I emailed Patti, Jean, Ginny and Jul, with invites to view the Polar Bear pictures. Again, sorry they are not very good, my Scenery picture taking skills are much better than my people picture taking skills. lol!

I think I am going to try doing a slide show of just Ship pictures next, stay tuned!

It's raining here today Sad

Ginny- We remodeled our kitchen about 4 years ago, ripped it out the day after Thanksgiving and had everything done for my Christmas Eve party, except for the plumbing to the sink! We had to put a bucket under the sink, to catch anything that got dumped down by accident!

We are currently have hot tub issues, I kept telling my dh that it felt to hot, even though it was only set at 101. I could only stay in a couple of minutes. So last night we went and bought a thermometer and stuck in, and the temp was almost 109! I'm probably going to keel over when I get my electric bill!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:52 pm

Jen.....thanks for the pics....awesome!
You have a bad thermostat.....and really shouldn't kill an electric bill, a good hot tub running normal should only cost $20 a month to run....(used to sell them!!)...wish I still had mine....that's my remodel I want to do...a glassed in room with spa.....have to give up one cruise to do and haven't been willing to do it yet!!!!

Have a great day y'all...........

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:16 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Jen.....thanks for the pics....awesome!
You have a bad thermostat.....and really shouldn't kill an electric bill, a good hot tub running normal should only cost $20 a month to run....(used to sell them!!)...wish I still had mine....that's my remodel I want to do...a glassed in room with spa.....have to give up one cruise to do and haven't been willing to do it yet!!!!

Have a great day y'all...........

jul Smile

Yea, I figured it was probably the thermostat. But our hot tub has always cost at least $50 a month to run?? Maybe it is our high electric prices in California?? Our gas and electric is always $250-$350 a month. More if we run the a/c in the summer! We put in a sunroom last year, and moved the hot tub, it is still outside with a gazebo over it, but would love to have it totally enclosed or inside. But I am getting tired of remodeling and would much rather be cruising!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: