Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
Linda in KY
JJ2sail
barbeeAL
TwitchOR
RBOUR
VegasSpunk
vlscruiser
critterchick
grizzlybear
cruiseforme
cruisenfever
GrmyCRS
Murphy
jillybabes
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:30 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Okay which of my new BFF's are going to get a cup of Cappucino out of the CL to me every morning. That's all I need from there. Oh!! except priority tender tix. I guess i can make my own Chops resi's if I really have to. Sad
You will most probably be able to get your priority tender tickets in the HO, if that's where D/D+ are going to be spending time during the day. Guest Relations staff will be up there. They might even be able to handle reservations at Chops.

Now, what's a BFF?? Never mind......I decoded it. Embarassed

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:30 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Ruth........you go girl............Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Now, let's see if she comes back with an answer...........of if you get poofed. Below is what Ruth posted...........wanted you all to enjoy in case it goes missing. ThumpsUp ThumpsUp

Quote :

It dosen't sound like theres much you like about cruising???? Lousy buffett and you haven't even boarded.Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Confused Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Confused

Quote :
What is your table ## if I might ask????

Good for you Ruth. I'm running over there to watch. I'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:31 pm

affraid Susan I asked lol.Bet I don't get an answer!lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Did you see what Ruth just posted to CCC!!!!!

Go Ruth Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

It dosen't sound like theres much you like about cruising???? Lousy buffett and you haven't even boarded.Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Confused Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Confused

What is your table ## if I might ask????
ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:33 pm

RBOUR wrote:
affraid Susan I asked lol.Bet I don't get an answer!lol!
Bet you don't either. No No

Ya know when this group started out........we were really nice. Has someone changed us?? stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:34 pm

Sorry I posted when you were posting Patti...

BFF Best Friend Forever...
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:38 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
We are going to wear our cafepress shirts for embarkation....long sleeve if it's cool, short if it's not.....no boa on embarkation.........

YEA......American Air jst called and got aisle 8 instead of 24 and 25..........guess I got the right agent and used the right word (even tho I didn't want to use it but it worked)

The other 1379 fliers, will u be at the gate or meeting somewhere else???........We land from Sgf at 7ish which is good since we have to change terminals and I walk Slllloooooowwwwwllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

When you board ask for help when you change planes they will be waiting for you when you land.No sense wearing yourself out before you get started lol see you soon.Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:39 pm

Patti.........On Serenade, the guest relations was only in the HO during cocktail hour........other than that it was empty......we had NO access to priority tender tickets or reservations for chops or the capp machine.....I presume this will be the same way......
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:44 pm

HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

WTG RUTHIE!!!! ThumpsUp ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:49 pm

BTW, Ruthie OT but...Is the baby in your avatar the same one that was born when we first started planning this cruise???
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:52 pm

Ruth, you are AWESOME1!!!!! ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:53 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Patti.........On Serenade, the guest relations was only in the HO during cocktail hour........other than that it was empty......we had NO access to priority tender tickets or reservations for chops or the capp machine.....I presume this will be the same way......
Oh well, whatever must be, must be.
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:00 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
BTW, Ruthie OT but...Is the baby in your avatar the same one that was born when we first started planning this cruise???
Yes thats the Grandson Landon 15 mo. My pride and joy. That was his first birthday party it was a farm animal theme.We see him almost every day so we will miss him .But we are soo ready for this cruise.
We must find out the table # &*(^%* so we can be moved lol...affraid ..lol!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Ruth he's a cutie!!.....

We see our gk's daily too, can't imagine 2.5 weeks away, we've never done that before!!....I'm sure I'll be burning up the cel phone to talk to them....

jul:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:13 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

Oh Well Que Sera Sera

All of you who are suite dwellers, we D & D+ members are counting on you guys to keep watch and beat a path to Guest Relations if she gets in to the CL and believe me she will try. Then you get to all of us and we'll beat a path to Guest Relations and the fighting will commence.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:22 pm

I am disappointed as this was the first time I am on a ship with a CL. I wasn't Diamond when on Radiance back in 2001 although it did make me diamond as it was a b2b2b. Anyway did they even have CL back then?

Maybe they powers that be will at least let me walk in and see what life will be like in the future......................Sad Excuse me for pouting I will get over it. I know that there is way to many D/D+ members to all use the CL.

Opps I have been on a ship with CL the Summit and Infinity (they do don't they) but then again I wasn't in a suite, although I was Diamond with RCL. I have been in a Jr. Suite on the Monarch out of San Pedro, CA.

Oh well........... Some day when I grow up Laughing
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:27 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

Oh Well Que Sera Sera

All of you who are suite dwellers, we D & D+ members are counting on you guys to keep watch and beat a path to Guest Relations if she gets in to the CL and believe me she will try. Then you get to all of us and we'll beat a path to Guest Relations and the fighting will commence.
Just call me if you see her going in I will be right next door:lol!:
Back to top Go down
RBOUR
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:30 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Ruth he's a cutie!!.....

We see our gk's daily too, can't imagine 2.5 weeks away, we've never done that before!!....I'm sure I'll be burning up the cel phone to talk to them....

jul:)
Aw Jul yours are cutie pies also do you have others?Bring a picture set it out and and hope they don't grow up before you get back.flower
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:31 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
I am disappointed as this was the first time I am on a ship with a CL. I wasn't Diamond when on Radiance back in 2001 although it did make me diamond as it was a b2b2b. Anyway did they even have CL back then?

Maybe they powers that be will at least let me walk in and see what life will be like in the future......................Sad Excuse me for pouting I will get over it. I know that there is way to many D/D+ members to all use the CL.

Opps I have been on a ship with CL the Summit and Infinity (they do don't they) but then again I wasn't in a suite, although I was Diamond with RCL. I have been in a Jr. Suite on the Monarch out of San Pedro, CA.

Oh well........... Some day when I grow up Laughing
Ginny, the CL was exclusively for suite guests and then C&A extended the invitation to D/D+..........I think that happened about 4 years ago, possibly longer.

Celebrity does not have a CL per se, they only have Concierge Class cabins, which are basically your D1's on RCI, only you get flowers in your cabin and bathroom, and some other good stuff.........Jean #2 can tell you about that.

Junior Suites do not qualify for CL privileges on any RCI ship, unless you are D/D+.

I'm sure if Reyno is in there and you knock on the door, he will let you in to look around.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:31 pm

RBOUR wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

Oh Well Que Sera Sera

Just call me if you see her going in I will be right next door:lol!:
If I see her with a key.............the folks in Old Brooklyn will hear me scream.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:44 pm

Thank Patti Smile Well that is that. Will see what happens at least this cruise is going to be lots of fun with so many kind and thoughtful, fun loving SPB friends onboard. I really am a quiet in the background kind of person but will try to speak up and waltz up closer to the front. Smile I promise not to dance on the dining room tables or those in the WJ at least not on the first night.

Will not demand to be first in line because I am D+ and flash my pin. Will not hand the polishing cloth to RCL employees. I will say please and thank you and not push or shove.

Am I missing anything?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:46 pm

Sheila, not giving anything away, how did you like BB8 tonight!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:53 pm

BB8 - He was not thinking about final 2 when he made nominations....I
would want one of those 2 beside me...makes me look better!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:53 pm

Ruth......just have the two gk's for now.....my other daugh and her dh are both in grad school at Purdue....but as she reminds me I have a granddog (bull mastiff) and 2 grandcats.....I was scared to death of the dog as he is HUGE and when I was a kid was bit from my mouth to eye by a big dog..(thank goodness no scars!)...took me quite a while before I could stand to be in the same room with him....but he's a big pansy.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:57 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
BB8 - He was not thinking about final 2 when he made nominations....I
would want one of those 2 beside me...makes me look better!

Hi Barb, good to see you on boards Laughing ...Whoever wins POV on Tues will determine how this will play out...Looking forward to meeting you and Danny soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next