Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes
 

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Location : Fairview, TX
Reputation : 13
Points : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:26 pm

Murphy wrote:
Maybe the PBS (Pink Boa Society, not Polar Bear Society!) pitched in and sent it to her so they could disassociate her from their group and pawn her off on us!!!eek

I'm quite sure that Em would be more than happy to get rid of her, if she was ever a Pink Boa Society to begin with. I'm sure she sent the darned thing to herself and she's just waiting for someone to comment. She'll come up with some cock-n-bull story. I bet she'll say that CC sent it to her.

Off to bed, laundry done for the week except for sheets. Groceries in the am. and then some yard work. Penn State opens their season against Florida International tomorrow and our high school team plays in the Tom Laundry classic at Texas Stadium, big football weekend here. Life is good.

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Location : Las Vegas
Reputation : 14
Points : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:00 am

G'nite SPB's....but for your wake up call tomorrow...

Checked out one of Patti's recommendations. This was on one of her tons of reviews on everything under the sun. Regarding the Tucson: Note the date affraid

"3/12/07 - 60 degrees in Cleveland today so we opened the sunroof and that is one great option. The deflector stops the wind from blowing your hair. But a real problem is when we stopped at a red light to a freeway entrance & the freeway sign was atop us with pigeons lined up sitting on it. One pooped it it came in to my shoulder & chest. My husband got a laugh..... "

That smart pigeon has been following her around for almost six months????

HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:07 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
G'nite SPB's....but for your wake up call tomorrow...

Checked out one of Patti's recommendations. This was on one of her tons of reviews on everything under the sun. Regarding the Tucson: Note the date affraid

"3/12/07 - 60 degrees in Cleveland today so we opened the sunroof and that is one great option. The deflector stops the wind from blowing your hair. But a real problem is when we stopped at a red light to a freeway entrance & the freeway sign was atop us with pigeons lined up sitting on it. One pooped it it came in to my shoulder & chest. My husband got a laugh..... "

That smart pigeon has been following her around for almost six months????

HappyHappyJoyJoy
Well you know what they say sh-t happens!!

with that I will say good night and see you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:17 am

Oh Chris...........I decided to copy and paste the letters to the club and add them to my signature. I copied yours............I think there is a mispelled word in there!! roflmao roflmao

CHARTER MEMEMBERSPBAPCCG CLUB
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 1921
Location : Midwest
Reputation : 13
Points : 59
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:19 am

OMG.....love the post on her car........she obviously hangs onto things and reuses them over and over and over.......Personally, I've been driving a mustang conv for years now and haven't been pooped on yet....(knock on wood!!!)
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1644
Location : Illinois
Reputation : 26
Points : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:49 am

Morning SPBs! Going to be a nice day here, it's a little chilly right now... mid-50's, but I guess that's getting me ready for Alaska weather!

Why on earth would you make up a story about being pooped on and use it over and over! And if it really DID happen more than once, wouldn't you take the time to say that too??? In her defense, however, I was pooped on thru a sun roof many years ago! We were on Sanibel Island driving thru Ding Darling bird sanctuary, (Jill will probably correct me, as Ding Darling might actually be on Captiva, I can never remember which!). Ray got out of the car to go over where there was supposedly an alligator sighting. I had no desire to be within 50 yards of a wild alligator, so stayed in the car. As I'm watch to make sure he doesn't get eaten alive, a big crane flies over and lays one on my head, yes, right thru the sunroof!!!! We were in a rental car, so I didn't have my usual supplies like box of kleenex and paper towels in the trunk. I made Ray take his shirt off and we used it to extract the poop from my hair! Needless to say it cut our wildlife watching excursion short!!!!

See, I can tell you guys that story because it is in response to her garbargio, but why I just still can't figure out why you would just bring something up like that!

Well, it's Ray's B-Day and I'm sure he's going to want scones for his birthday breakfast, so I'd better get to it! Have a great day everyone!

OH, and Chris, I will buy the yucky gum if we see it! I'll ask the concierge at the Westin if he knows where to find it!
Back to top Go down
Cruising Fool
Deck Hand
Deck Hand


Number of posts : 27
Location : Port St. Lucie, Florida
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:56 am

Murphy wrote:
Morning SPBs! Going to be a nice day here, it's a little chilly right now... mid-50's, but I guess that's getting me ready for Alaska weather!

Why on earth would you make up a story about being pooped on and use it over and over! And if it really DID happen more than once, wouldn't you take the time to say that too??? In her defense, however, I was pooped on thru a sun roof many years ago! We were on Sanibel Island driving thru Ding Darling bird sanctuary, (Jill will probably correct me, as Ding Darling might actually be on Captiva, I can never remember which!). Ray got out of the car to go over where there was supposedly an alligator sighting. I had no desire to be within 50 yards of a wild alligator, so stayed in the car. As I'm watch to make sure he doesn't get eaten alive, a big crane flies over and lays one on my head, yes, right thru the sunroof!!!! We were in a rental car, so I didn't have my usual supplies like box of kleenex and paper towels in the trunk. I made Ray take his shirt off and we used it to extract the poop from my hair! Needless to say it cut our wildlife watching excursion short!!!!

See, I can tell you guys that story because it is in response to her garbargio, but why I just still can't figure out why you would just bring something up like that!

Well, it's Ray's B-Day and I'm sure he's going to want scones for his birthday breakfast, so I'd better get to it! Have a great day everyone!

OH, and Chris, I will buy the yucky gum if we see it! I'll ask the concierge at the Westin if he knows where to find it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAY!!!HappyBirthday
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1644
Location : Illinois
Reputation : 26
Points : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:17 am

Thank you for the B-Day wishes. He's feeling old today!

I see that CCC has now pissed off the Air Force! Who is that LovesBeagles anyway? I don't remember that name? Probably just another MACOP stalker!
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1644
Location : Illinois
Reputation : 26
Points : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:38 am

Quote from CCC: "Yes I am wearing my big white boa to board. Why not as we are dignitaries (Cruise Critics) & they all know us. I have navy pants & white blazer from Vegas with weird stuff on it, that I like to wear for chilly mornings. Diamond pin & boa and I am set."

"MAYBE" we could be considered ambassadors, but I doubt we are dignitaries! I had to look it up: "Dignitary: A person who holds a high rank or office, as in the government or church"
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Location : Fairview, TX
Reputation : 13
Points : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:09 am

Murphy wrote:
Quote from CCC: "Yes I am wearing my big white boa to board. Why not as we are dignitaries (Cruise Critics) & they all know us. I have navy pants & white blazer from Vegas with weird stuff on it, that I like to wear for chilly mornings. Diamond pin & boa and I am set."

"MAYBE" we could be considered ambassadors, but I doubt we are dignitaries! I had to look it up: "Dignitary: A person who holds a high rank or office, as in the government or church"

At least they'll be able to recognize her Twisted Evil . Maybe we should warn RCCL again to pull her aside and search her luggage.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Location : Fairview, TX
Reputation : 13
Points : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:19 am

You have to love those pigeons though, Patti are you paying them off?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!

HappyBirthday


Off for groceries.

d
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Location : Las Vegas
Reputation : 14
Points : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:21 am

Susan - Wish Ray and Very Happy Birthday from the SPB's, and let him know he's NOT old...compared to some of us Wink

Patti - roflmao Thanks for pointing that out!!! It was definitely a typo, but actually could be "me members" all her crappy posts. I fixed it Embarassed

Since she NEEDS to make her grand entrance, AS THOUGH WE WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE HER, tongue I won't be wearing mine until the first formal dinner. Mad

Yes, Beagles post was right on...

Diane - You think she might be bringing her black light?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:30 am

Good Morning from Delaware. It's a beautiful morning here. We plan to take our Billy to "Chucky Cheese" for lunch and games and then to the Mall for some "Back to School" shopping. We're keeping him busy so he doesn't have time to think too much. His grandparents on the other side are not doing well, more surgery yesterday. I feel so bad. His sister ended up spending the weekend with the family of her twin girl friends which is probably better for her as teenagers tend to hold each other up. I havn't been over to CC this morning yet but I gather I have stuff to read already. I can't believe she used that poop story before. How sad is her life that she has to do all of this. I'll check back later.

HappyBirthday To You HappyBirthday To You HappyBirthday Dear Ray HappyBirthday To You.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 1921
Location : Midwest
Reputation : 13
Points : 59
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:38 am

Happy Birthday Ray.......have a GREAT day:hbdy:
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1251
Age : 68
Location : Southern California
Reputation : 14
Points : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:55 am

Wishing Ray a HappyBirthday Party and tell him he is king for the day.

Yep the BlondeMoment stepped in it again putting down the Air Force.

Good morning all, see you real soon
Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:56 am

I just checked over there and I notice that "Lovesbeagles" only has 15 post on CC so I doubt she is a stalker. She sure caught on fast though. I wonder if she is cruising with us? I'll ask.
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 384
Age : 120
Location : anywhere
Reputation : 11
Points : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:06 am

HappyBirthday Happy Birthday Ray.......have a wonderful day juggling
Lovesbeagles posted on a Granville thread...I believe they are on our cruise


Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:09 am

barbeeAL wrote:
HappyBirthday Happy Birthday Ray.......have a wonderful day juggling
Lovesbeagles posted on a Granville thread...I believe they are on our cruise

OK I'll bite, what's a Granville thread??
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 384
Age : 120
Location : anywhere
Reputation : 11
Points : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:11 am

A posting on CC...inquiring about Granville Island...I tend to type criptic...sorry ImSorry
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 384
Age : 120
Location : anywhere
Reputation : 11
Points : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:16 am

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=11255063#post11255063

found this Intro from LovesBeagles

Quote :
Hi everyone,
We are Don and Maria from the big bend area of Florida. We signed up for this cruise last week. I have just signed up for the tour with Ken and Pene and the meet and mingle.

This will be our 2nd TA. We did the Jewel last year too. At the time we said we wouldn't do another for quite awhile but the ports sucked us in.

Looking forward to all the information that will be available on this thread.

Maria

Jewel TA, March 30, 2008
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:29 am

Boy, you guys are up and at em early this morning.

First off........HappyBirthday to Ray. May you enjoy many more.

I know one thing for sure, Radiance knows that CCC is coming........don't know about the rest of us. Cool

Chris and Martha.......now you know what she is wearing, so she will be easily spotted. Won't the boa cover up her D pin............OMG, they won't recognize her and she won't be treated like she should be.

Maybe that pigeon has relatives in Vancouver and they can do their dirty work on her as she is boarding the ship. Laughing

As far as eating in the buffet.......we always eat breakfast in the WJ because Jim likes his eggs fried, killed, burned, dead whatever and he can't get them that way in the DR. We have never seen people take food the way CCC describes it.

Now she is attacking the military. Mad Guess Jerry must have never served his country, so she should keep her mouth zipped.

Later.................
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 1741
Location : Indian Shores, Fl.
Reputation : 19
Points : 90
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:30 am

Murphy wrote:
Quote from CCC: "Yes I am wearing my big white boa to board. Why not as we are dignitaries (Cruise Critics) & they all know us. I have navy pants & white blazer from Vegas with weird stuff on it, that I like to wear for chilly mornings. Diamond pin & boa and I am set."

"MAYBE" we could be considered ambassadors, but I doubt we are dignitaries! I had to look it up: "Dignitary: A person who holds a high rank or office, as in the government or church"

When I saw her post I wanted to throw up! Dignataries (I don't think so)
she might be a 'Dingnatary" lol! ...

_________________
Live for today, you never know what tomorrow will bring!
Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:30 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Wishing Ray a HappyBirthday Party and tell him he is king for the day.

Yep the BlondeMoment stepped in it again putting down the Air Force.

Good morning all, see you real soon
Smile
Ginny, that comment warranted a reply back from you..........you are AF. Just like Jim, once a Marine always a Marine.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member


Number of posts : 2666
Location : USA
Reputation : 25
Points : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:31 am

frudutx wrote:
You have to love those pigeons though, Patti are you paying them off?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!

HappyBirthday


Off for groceries.

d
No, just emailing all their relatives in Vancouver to be on alert and what the target looks like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:35 am

barbeeAL wrote:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=11255063#post11255063

found this Intro from LovesBeagles

Quote :
Hi everyone,
We are Don and Maria from the big bend area of Florida. We signed up for this cruise last week. I have just signed up for the tour with Ken and Pene and the meet and mingle.

This will be our 2nd TA. We did the Jewel last year too. At the time we said we wouldn't do another for quite awhile but the ports sucked us in.

Looking forward to all the information that will be available on this thread.

Maria

Jewel TA, March 30, 2008


Thanks Barb, Funny that says 15 posts too, what's with that??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: