Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:59 pm

I've only ever had one cat scan the only iodine that they did use was at the injection site where the IV went in. She's a very confused person, I did read her old profile Patti, I know I'm sick too, and she has on there that she's a retired model. What did she model paper sacks? lol!

I'm sorry it's Friday and I'm in a mood.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:17 pm

Sheila: I saw your post to Julie about forgetting Alcatraz & joining you on the bus tour cause Bob is going on Boeing tour Smile ...Are you having a senior moment lol!

Alcatraz in Ca.
Boeing in Seattle...
We are on the bus tour with you in Seattle cheers ! Help me out

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:18 pm

Hey everyone, I am home and it's Friday!! Yea!
Is it cocktail time?!?!?!?HappyHappyJoyJoy

I guess I better check out CC to see what's up, I must have missed a few posts? I had a CT scan once, is that the same? I think they did use a contrast dye.

I did see the white boa post, and I am glad I am not doing a boa! It would have to have been her husband or she sent it to herself! JMHO!

Anyway, anyone doing anything fun this weekend? I think I will be home alone, so if anyone wants to come visit the Napa Valley!?!?!

Okay, I'm off to see what's what!

J
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Well now we know it wasn't Ephraim and Yves.
SO WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT:fm: FlamingMad

Seriously I wonder who would unless it was Jerry because there is nobody else on this thread who ever talks to her, which is why she thought it was them. The Polar Bear name is unique to CC. HolySheep
I'm guess Jerry sent it to her. I can't imagine anyone else!!!! Hey Patti, maybe you should take credit for sending it! It is filled with itching powder isn't it???lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:24 pm

Except for misc. carry on stuff & Dave's suit I am packed (finished Dave's suitcase this afternoon.)
D: Aren't you proud of me Wink
Underweight, so will have room for all the Sales in Alaska and FREE STUFF we receive HappyHappyJoyJoy !!!
Wonder who sent the white boa to the AngleWithWings

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:39 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Sheila: I saw your post to Julie about forgetting Alcatraz & joining you on the bus tour cause Bob is going on Boeing tour Smile ...Are you having a senior moment lol!

Alcatraz in Ca.
Boeing in Seattle...

duh duh duh ImSorry roflmao roflmao BlondeMoment

Yup I'm brain dead.

Jul if you read it what I mean is that we are doing a bus tour in San Fran. Both of us, and you are welcome to come. CCC is doing the same one so it could be amusing.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:43 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Alcatraz in Ca.
Boeing in Seattle...

duh duh duh ImSorry roflmao roflmao BlondeMoment

Yup I'm brain dead.

Jul if you read it what I mean is that we are doing a bus tour in San Fran. Both of us, and you are welcome to come. CCC is doing the same one so it could be amusing.

You're excused Rolling Eyes and remember there is safety in numbers cheers

Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:05 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Except for misc. carry on stuff & Dave's suit I am packed (finished Dave's suitcase this afternoon.)
Underweight, so will have room for all the Sales in Alaska and FREE STUFF we receive HappyHappyJoyJoy !!!

What on earth are you going to do next weekend if you are already packed???? Don't worry, I'm right behind you! Just went over the "list" for this weekend and next and Ray said "you want to pack TOMORROW????????" affraid
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:07 pm

I think that would be funny, we should all post that we think that Patti probably sent it to her because we know what a wonderful, understanding, kind, generous. caring stop me anytime here person that she is.

HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy

Let's do it!

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 pm

Murphy wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

What on earth are you going to do next weekend if you are already packed???? Don't worry, I'm right behind you! Just went over the "list" for this weekend and next and Ray said "you want to pack TOMORROW????????" affraid

Yes, I'm very proud of you both. I'm not that far behind you either. I'll probably finish up most of mine by Monday. With the exception of the new sweaters that I ordered. Then the night before we leave I go through everything again and make sure I'm not taking too much or too little. John on the other hand will probably wait till Wednesday night (9/12) although I did see him carry something into the spare room tonight. Question

Anyway, off to do the TV thing.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:21 pm

frudutx wrote:
Murphy wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Yes, I'm very proud of you both. I'm not that far behind you either. I'll probably finish up most of mine by Monday. With the exception of the new sweaters that I ordered. Then the night before we leave I go through everything again and make sure I'm not taking too much or too little. John on the other hand will probably wait till Wednesday night (9/12) although I did see him carry something into the spare room tonight. Question

Anyway, off to do the TV thing.

d

Ray's Mom arrives on Sunday the 9th and she will be moving into the guest room which is currently my packing staging area, so I really have to be DONE by next Saturday. LIKE I NEED AN EXCUSE! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cruising Fool
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:24 pm

Wasn't me. I don't even have my own boa yet.

I saw that about her being a model also. What the....???

Geesh, can I write about all my medical problems, too? I've had all that stuff before but no big deal. You just do it! I am forever in amazement with what she writes. (I shouldn't be by now....)
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:26 pm

Patti - Excuse my e-mail Embarassed Seems I wasn't logged in. duh

Julie - Such good news! Very Happy

Jen - I'm IN!!!! Great idea. Maybe several bags??? We have a pretty clear shot at her cabin from above....hmmmmmmmmmmmm DrEvil

IMHO SHE SENT IT TO HERSELF.... BeamMeUp The post is to make everyone wonder about it. The "White Boa Society"???? Gave herself away, trying to compare to the PBS.

Linda - Isn't it great to find a dress you just love?? Wear it proudly.

Ginny - ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy Great post!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:28 pm

I had piles in the spare room. They are now on the floor in my room along with all the suit cases because Billy is with us for the weekend. That's as far as I've gotten with packing but you can rest assured that when Wed night arrives I'll be ready to boogey Yay
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:31 pm

Sorry, I meant Susan....I'M IN!!!!!! (the rest was for Jen) many senior moments these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:34 pm

Chris I had a panic attack earlier. I got back on and was denied replying priveleges. I never have to log in but this time I had to. Thought I'd be sending those panic Emails again affraid
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:38 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
Chris I had a panic attack earlier. I got back on and was denied replying priveleges. I never have to log in but this time I had to. Thought I'd be sending those panic Emails again affraid

Same thing happened to me a little while ago! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:41 pm

I have to log in new everyday, but once I'm in for the day it seems to be ok...

Chris, no problem, I knew who you meant! So, who ever finds this stuff needs to buy a bag right? What was it? Thrills gum?
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:17 pm

Had the same message this afternoon about posting.

Good Evening everyone Very Happy .

I agree that 1. Husband sent it to her.
2. She sent it to herself. (didn't she say she wasn't going to go with a white one?)
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:19 pm

Maybe the PBS (Pink Boa Society, not Polar Bear Society!) pitched in and sent it to her so they could disassociate her from their group and pawn her off on us!!!eek
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:33 pm

Same thing happened to me before. I came to post and at the bottom of the page it said 'you cannot post on this forum". Had been logged in since early this morning. Just happened to look up and saw "Log IN'.........so I figured it out. Smile

Poor Chris........sends me a panic email..........I call her.........she's got it figured out.

I think that would be great if you all mentioned that I probably sent it to her, wonder what she would say to that.

OK, who mentioned that Alcatraz for 9/26 is sold out? Was that through the ship or online? Hmmmm...wonder if Jean #2 got out tickets.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:42 pm

Susan - You're probably right! Will have to make sure we don't become member's of HER "White Boa Society".

I'm glad I wasn't the only one...didn't think I'd posted anything worse than anyone else. Wink

Wish Jill lived in LV. Could get our packing done too. No spare bedroom here. Our house was a three bedroom, but had it remodeled so that there are two very large bedrooms. There is a beautiful murphy bed in my room that we can pull down and plop stuff on...so will do that and keep the critters out for a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:51 pm

Just dawned on me that we won't be able to get THRILLS...we will be sequestered on a bus. If anyone finds them, I'll pay for a bag!!! or two....or....
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:24 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Susan - You're probably right! Will have to make sure we don't become member's of HER "White Boa Society".

I'm glad I wasn't the only one...didn't think I'd posted anything worse than anyone else. Wink

Wish Jill lived in LV. Could get our packing done too. No spare bedroom here. Our house was a three bedroom, but had it remodeled so that there are two very large bedrooms. There is a beautiful murphy bed in my room that we can pull down and plop stuff on...so will do that and keep the critters out for a couple of weeks.

Chris: Never been to Vegas, but if you want, for the price of a ticket I will come on over and pack for ya Wink ! Not having a spare bedroom was my problem too, no place to put the clothes except in the suitcases Laughing ...

Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:25 pm

That's it for me tonight, sweet dreams everyone...Nighty Night Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: