Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
Exairgoddess1
JJ2sail
barbeeAL
jillybabes
cruisenfever
nancyk2sea
crzy4cruising
TwitchOR
cruiseforme
vlscruiser
Murphy
GrmyCRS
frudutx
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Nope that email didn't work either!!

I'm surprised that AG's went thru! I would have thought he'd disable it!!

Never received the email either.......got a copy from a friend.

back to drinking
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm

I'll have another drink Jul... Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 pm

you got it Drinks
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Jul - If there's any left...I'll try one...been drinking wine and champagne at the commitment ceremony. Just got home. It was truly a lovely ceremony (never been to one before) and the food was great...AND THE CAKE EVEN BETTER!!!!

Susan - What a great idea...bet it will be the hit of the shower.

Not even 7 and I'm soooooooooooooooo tired.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Sounds like you had a full day Chris! Glad the ceremony and party was fun!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Chris........glad u had a good time..........Pouring..... Drinks
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Is anyone else following the World Ice Skating? The women are skating tonight on the Oxygen channel...
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks, Jul! That's my nightcap....catch you all tomorrow. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:32 pm

I think I'll say good night too... I'm going to watch the rest of the skating in the bedroom... night!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 pm

niteall!!
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Jul - If there's any left...I'll try one...been drinking wine and champagne at the commitment ceremony. Just got home. It was truly a lovely ceremony (never been to one before) and the food was great...AND THE CAKE EVEN BETTER!!!!

Susan - What a great idea...bet it will be the hit of the shower.

Not even 7 and I'm soooooooooooooooo tired.

TIRED Chris---that's what you call it, we call it TIPSY Drinks and we know full well from the last embarkations & the champagne that we drank before we got on Drinks
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 am

cruiseforme wrote:

back to drinking

I'm not counting on getting an email.

I suppose it's possible that Rachel is no longer with RCI. She could be taking the fall for the Royal Champions flack, could be fed up with what's going on, who knows? If she is gone, I hope it's of her own volition and she wasn't let go because she was out in front. I really enjoy her, and I think her job is next to impossible.
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:58 am

Patti & Sheila will find out on the members cruise from Valparaiso in a few weeks. She may be taking a well earned vacation.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:23 am

Hi Jean # 2 Smile time for me to sign off goodnight all you late nighters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:27 am

Guess, everyone is snoozing from those margaritas!

Drinks

Susan, your baby gift sounds really cute! If you want to email me the picture I will post it for you.

Had some of my scrapbooking friends over for dinner tonight, they just all left, it was a nice evening.

Jul, glad you found a chiro.

I got the email from C&A, and then I got an email right after from Carnival with some really good deals.........hmmm.........

Nighty night spb's....
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:52 am

OK, here I sit (at the kitchen table) tired of my back paying for hunching over the PC. Thing are going super and should be done shortly. But I have another change this afternoon so I be back here at 3 pm. Don't I live life in the fast lane?

Met some friends for supper last evening. We had been trying to get together since Christmas and my woRk schedule always gets in the way I finally decide what the heck I'll sleep today. We ate at the new Cheddars near us and then went to their house and played cards. Nice diversion for a change.

Anyway need to get back at it.

d

Last edited by frudutx on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 am

Good morning, D--sorry that you are working so hard so early on a weekend--

Cpld here, 23 and we had snow over night, probably only a couple of inches but THIS IS SPRING--

Wishing all a great Sunday, back later---
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:19 am

Good Morning, Rained all night and it is dark out now so more rain coming...

D: We LOVE Cheddars, don't think we took you there last time, but it was on the list for this time...The margaritas are wonderful as is the food!!! Sorry you had to work this AM, but now you can relax & read the paper..

Susan: Was going to watch the skating, but got involved with the food channel...

Chris: Sounds like you had a wonderful time...

Hope that Rachel is still with RCI, she is a gem...
Going to read the paper and see if we won the lottery!!!! We are in a pool and this is the last week, took all the money we won and bought extra tics so I think there are 49 chances to win!!!! L8R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 am

jillybabes wrote:
Just got the email from C&A, a day late and a dollar short lol!

cruiseforme wrote:

back to drinking

critterchick wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

back to drinking

I'm not counting on getting an email.

I suppose it's possible that Rachel is no longer with RCI. She could be taking the fall for the Royal Champions flack, could be fed up with what's going on, who knows? If she is gone, I hope it's of her own volition and she wasn't let go because she was out in front. I really enjoy her, and I think her job is next to impossible.

I was wondering the same thing Jean.

TwitchOR wrote:
Patti & Sheila will find out on the members cruise from Valparaiso in a few weeks. She may be taking a well earned vacation.

We'll let you know for sure.

Last Member Cruise we were on she and her staff didn't circulate like before. They spent all their time with the longest cruisers group. it was actually a little disappointing to me. Many of the others in the Lounge commented on the same thing. I had enjoyed her so much on our PB Cruise.

Di And Nancy you beat me up this morning and i thought i was early. I'm sitting here watching Cartoon network. Yeh!!! Sorry i missed the Margarita's last night.

Susan your baby sounds very cute.

It's very rainy and misty here today. Guess the kids won't get out to play later.

BTW No email here either.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 am

Morning all! Jen, I sent you pictures of the shower baby if you want to post them. I also sent a couple pictures of the view I see outside my window this morning.... LOTS OF SNOW! I let the dog out about 3:00 this morning and at that time we had about an inch. Since then we've received several more inches!!! Does Mother Nature know it is March 30th???

I've got some reading to do today... my sister was hired to write the 4-H guide to dog training. She emailed it to me last night and asked me to proof it for her! Isn't that what her editor is for??? Smile JK! It's her first major contract, so she wants another set of eyes on it before she sends it in... Guess I can help her out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:35 am

Good Morning PB's! Well, we are back home in Peoria and we had about 5 inches of snow last night with it still coming down. Spring? Mother Nature didn't get the memo.

I've been offline for 4 days. We drove all day Wed & Thurs and got home early evening on Thursday. Left Bradenton with 80 degree weather.....what a shock to come home and then get this white stuff.

When we got home I tried to log on and kept getting a pop up saying it was from Spyware Protect 2009. Over and over again it would pop up and not allow me to move around on the internet. They wanted my name, address and $49.99 on a credit card to "clean" up my virus'. I knew it was a scam...called my DSL provider and they said they were aware of this and it is a ugly beast to get rid of. I took my laptop over to the repair place yesterday and he said they get 50 of these a week to clean up. It's world wide spred, over 60 million computers affected and it's based out of Russia. When people send them their cc info they then sell that information back. He said there are so many IT guys layed off in this economy that there are lots of them out there trying to steal a buck any way they can. Then they run up your cc to the max in 24 hours. What a shame.

All that and then this morning we are getting ready for church. DH leaves an hour and a half earlier than myself as he has a mission route he does in a small van. Picks up guys at the mission, takes them out for breakfast then brings them to church. So he tries to leave a little bit ago and my car, the better vehicle, won't go in reverse. This is the car we had driven to Florida in and back home. I'm so thankful that this didn't occur on the road. DH drove his work car to church and I'm left staying home without wheels. Ugh! What next?

I missed all the excitement on the new contest winners. Congrats Diane & John. I did get the email from Tina. I'm so sorry to hear of her recent news. Breast cancer is close to me as my Mother and sister both had it. Peoria is where the Race For The Cure originated as Susan Koman is from here.

Patti & Jill-I love ER too. Have watched it from the beginning. It will be sad next Thursday. I hope there is a good outcome for John Carter. I'm happy the way they ended it for Nela, always wanted her and that guy to be a couple. Now, if they'd just let John Stamos and that nurse end up together I'd be a happy camper.

Wow, I'm long winded this morning. That's what I get for missing so many days. Our first cruise as Diamonds was our Indy cruise in Feb. So much for that.....as you've all stated, Diamond doesn't hold the value it once did when we were trying to get there.

Have a great Sunday. Hope my weeks gets better than the past 4 days have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:41 am

Oops, forgot to mention that I am trying to talk DH into booking (thru CF) the Holiday Cruise on Explorer for 2010. We've never been to NYC and it looks like if we'd book we could also sign up for the pre-cruise activities; Tavern on the Green, Radio City.....is that right? I was thinking if we did the cruise we'd at least get to meet the majority of you that are sailing on it that we haven't had the pleasure of meeting.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 am

Morning all

Woke up at 630 to get ready for work as I was sure we had snow and the employees wouldn't make it in......SURPRISE...NO SNOW......

Now I can't keep my eyelids open since I woke up too dang early.......

Wendy...love to have ya join us on the mystery trip.

Have a good day yall..........

As Patti says...general cleaning day here

j
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

Morning everyone, here are Susan's pictures! Very cute baby gift Susan! I remember getting the blanket cake at one of my showers. Such cute ideas.

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 2158046600101628544S425x425Q85

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 2684921020101628544S425x425Q85

Last edited by JJ2sail on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:40 am

Okay, now for the snow! Brrr................

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 2612016600101628544S425x425Q85

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 2875622150101628544S425x425Q85

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 2076815450101628544S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next