Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
Exairgoddess1
JJ2sail
barbeeAL
jillybabes
cruisenfever
nancyk2sea
crzy4cruising
TwitchOR
cruiseforme
vlscruiser
Murphy
GrmyCRS
frudutx
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:59 pm

If the Power of the Polar Bears and their Prayers were ever needed more...........it is definitely NOW!!

We definitely have our work cut out for us..........but I know that we can all come together and do it.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:02 pm

crzy4cruising wrote:
I sent it to you just in case Patti
Thanks Brens, I got it. Traffic wasn't as heavy coming up from the south.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:
Thanks Brens, I got it. Traffic wasn't has heavy coming up from the south.

shhhhhhhhh we want to keep it that way, too lol!

on a serious note, you are right about the prayers. I did rpely to Tina & told her I would keep her in my prayers & she e-mailed me back her appreciation. I just can't imgine what she is going thourhg health-wise & she certianly doesn't need emotional crap on top of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Not sure what you all are talking about so could you send it to me too.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

Obviously didn't come up I35. lol!

d
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
DONE
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

d

hahaha what's your e-mail & I'll send it
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:28 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

d
You've got mail. Hopefully I35 is clear of traffic.

crzy4cruising wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
DONE
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

d

Took care of it for you.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:47 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

d

crzy4cruising wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
DONE
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

d

Took care of it for you.

Y'all totally misunderstood me. I had already received the email. I just meant that since Patti had already received the email from Brenda it didn't come up I-35 cause it's always congested! Not that I hadn't received it.

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:50 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
If the Power of the Polar Bears and their Prayers were ever needed more...........it is definitely NOW!!

We definitely have our work cut out for us..........but I know that we can all come together and do it.

Well said, Patti--this group has accomplished many things
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

d

crzy4cruising wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
DONE
frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

d

Took care of it for you.

Y'all totally misunderstood me. I had already received the email. I just meant that since Patti had already received the email from Brenda it didn't come up I-35 cause it's always congested! Not that I hadn't received it.

d
OK already, so I was having another BlondeMoment
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Here is what I found out about the jel nails. The lady I went to lightly roughed up the tops of my nails, she then applied the same sealer that is used for acrylic nails so that the jel would adhere. She applied one coat and then had me put my hands inside a uv light container to harden the jel for 3 minutes. She repeated the process a second time including the uv light.. I chose to not put on polish although I could have had it. My nails look very natural there is no bulk like in acrylic nails. I will update in two weeks when I go back. Cost was $40.00 for the first visit and $25.00 for fills. When it comes time to remove then come off very easy or so I was told.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Thankfully I have very strong nails and get by with an occasional professional manicure to clean up my cuticles and do a good shaping. But if I needed help, the gels sound interesting!

I'm beat, so am heading to bed to watch a little TV and chill out. Good evening everyone!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Sure were busy again today... affraid

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday...I think I can make it, I think I can make it!

Nice post, Charlie.

Bren - Congras on the new nephew. It does seem that the younger generations are not as horizontally challlenged as SOME of us are.

My escapade after dragging home from work was to go on a hunt for our trash can. We had some gusts today of up to 60 and it's been blowing all day. Found two at a neighbor's house and I was POSITIVE that one of them was ours. She's a single lady so she really doesn't need two. She said it might be ours but that she DID have two. I said we could call and get the number of ours from the disposal company. She then INSISTED I take the one I KNOW was ours home...so I did. I think the wind probably did blow it her way, but she's having some home improvement work being done, and I thimk she thought having a second trash can might come in handy. Rolling Eyes

I know you all had a more interesting day than that! Laughing
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:09 pm

I sure did Chris, just finished wiping up dog piddle from my bathroom floor and when telling him to go in his crate he piddle on the wood floor in the bedroom, then when I cleaned both up and let him out of the crate he thought he was in trouble again and piddle on the hall floor. Mad If that wasn't enough he chewed a hole in his bed and was eating the foam so I took his bed away and now he is trying to chew up the pillow that went inside the bed. I think I need a nap!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Wow.........didn't have an update and thought y'all were quiet.......decided to ck in and find 3 pages..........full of emails going up highways, lost trash cans, and dogs piddlin!!!

You guys are GREAT ENTERTAINMENT........dh wonders why I laugh and smirk at the computer!!!

Nothing happening on this end........kinda quiet.......work busy but same o same o.......

Going to call a chiro tomorrow.....have never really believed in them but I NEED some pain relief......I cannot exist like this much longer...

have a good evening......off to stretch my neck

j
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:34 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Sure were busy again today... affraid

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday...I think I can make it, I think I can make it!

Nice post, Charlie.

Bren - Congras on the new nephew. It does seem that the younger generations are not as horizontally challlenged as SOME of us are.

My escapade after dragging home from work was to go on a hunt for our trash can. We had some gusts today of up to 60 and it's been blowing all day. Found two at a neighbor's house and I was POSITIVE that one of them was ours. She's a single lady so she really doesn't need two. She said it might be ours but that she DID have two. I said we could call and get the number of ours from the disposal company. She then INSISTED I take the one I KNOW was ours home...so I did. I think the wind probably did blow it her way, but she's having some home improvement work being done, and I thimk she thought having a second trash can might come in handy. Rolling Eyes

I know you all had a more interesting day than that! Laughing
I'm so glad to read that someone else has to locate their can! Since we live on a cul de sac, and right smack in the middle, when the wind blows in from the west, everyone's garbage can relocates itself. We started using black trash bags and pack em heavy so they don't relocate and hope that the dog on the next street isn't out on garbage patrol. Mad

Julie, sorry you are still having problems. I think it's a good idea to go and see the chiro.

Ginny, that's the one thing I don't miss about not having a dog anymore.........those untimely accidents.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Watched AI tonight and was a little surprised at who was sent home. Thought it should have been someone else. But their turn is coming soon, I hope.

Chris, Sandy and Ed are driving to Vegas and are planning to meet up with you guys, in case you weren't aware of it.

Second to last ER show tonight.............so chat with you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Jul - Is it your back again??? Sorry you're in so much pain....best to get checked out. Did you use up all your pain meds? You're undoubtedly working too hard and not getting enough rest. Just my TwoCents .

Virginia - Now I know why you can stay up so late Wink...those early evening naps!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Patti - Thanks...yes we've known form several months they would be here. Planning on meeting up with them on Sunday (I think).
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:46 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Jul - Is it your back again??? Sorry you're in so much pain....best to get checked out. Did you use up all your pain meds? You're undoubtedly working too hard and not getting enough rest. Just my TwoCents .

Virginia - Now I know why you can stay up so late Wink...those early evening naps!

Actually it's not from working tooo hard...it's from doing my job which includes lifting boxes.....I have two herniated discs..one in lower back and one in the 5th vertebrae...the neck one is the one acting up....it causes SEVERE pain in left shoulder and shoots pain down the arm numbing it also...

Not out of vicoden yet but can't stand the way I feel when on it all day

Someday hopefully I'll not have to do all the lifting....

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Evening all, so son calls me tonight to inform me that DIL2B's sister is planning a surprise shower for her. So I think I'll get her what my MIL got me a negligee. I can still remember what it looked like all filmy and cream colored. She had such good taste.

Anyway, off tomorrow. Going to do laundry, clean and then go visit with DD and sign some more papers.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Diane..........the upcoming weddings are going to be so fun for you! I bet you can't wait!!........My youngest daughter forbid any of us to get 'nighties' or anything sexy......she was toooo embarrassed by it!!! Took all the fun out of the shower!

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Diane..........the upcoming weddings are going to be so fun for you! I bet you can't wait!!........My youngest daughter forbid any of us to get 'nighties' or anything sexy......she was toooo embarrassed by it!!! Took all the fun out of the shower!

j

Well, Bob & Dawn have been together for over 10 years so it's not like nothing has ever happened before. I must admit I was really surprised on Sunday he took the Bridal Show in stride and even sat through the fashion show without any complaints.

When it comes to seeing his baby sister getting married he'll be a bowl of mush. It'll be real interesting.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Evening everyone,

Jim and I took a ride up to the lake today, to check the progress. The front stairs are about half done and the new front door is in. It was a really pretty day, but I am a bit tired. Jim is going to take the boyscouts camping this weekend so, hopefully I will have a quiet weekend.

Have a good trip Jean. Anyone else headed out?
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Julie, hope the chiro doctor helps you, I really appreciate the one I go to. I go in every four weeks for a tune up.

Jen, be sure to put your feet up awhile and enjoy the quiet this weekend. House is quiet tonight as Alex is spending the night at a friend along with two other boys. Four teenagers overnight, what a brave mother.

Diane my DIL received some special night wear at her bridal shower and it was fun to see her respond when opening the gifts. Since she didn't know any of us before she arrived to marry my son I can just image her wondering what kind of people we were. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next