Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....

Go down 
+4
PRTTravel
UtahCouple
Infi
JJ2sail
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Chrystine,

My sister was also at Disney this past weekend. My neice's high school band was in the parade one night I'm not sure which night though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:35 pm

You are right, about the Amazing Race. I think it is really well done. A few years ago, they did the final leg through the Stockyards here in Fort Worth. I'm sure that it helped that they cleared traffic out so they could all stay relatively close on the final day. I think the people on that show are for the most part pretty great. I also know that I would never bungee jump off the wall they showed on tv. The first episode was great this season. Susan, did you say there was going to be a food/chef cruise?
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Barbee524 wrote:
Chrystine,

My sister was also at Disney this past weekend. My neice's high school band was in the parade one night I'm not sure which night though.

I might have seen them. There were a few high school bands in the Magic Kingdom before the parades. All were very good.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

kk99 wrote:
You are right, about the Amazing Race. I think it is really well done. A few years ago, they did the final leg through the Stockyards here in Fort Worth. I'm sure that it helped that they cleared traffic out so they could all stay relatively close on the final day. I think the people on that show are for the most part pretty great. I also know that I would never bungee jump off the wall they showed on tv. The first episode was great this season. Susan, did you say there was going to be a food/chef cruise?
Kelcie

I remember that season- it was a good challenge in the Stockyards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm

kk99 wrote:
Susan, did you say there was going to be a food/chef cruise?
Kelcie

Right now we have Martin Yan ("Yan Can Cook") lined up for the Halloweenn 2010 cruise benefiting the Susan G Komen Breast Cancerl Foundation. We're also trying to line up a Food Network Chef for Alaska in July 2010 - running into some issues with show shooting schedules. I'm not sure if we'll have a celebrity chef on the sci-fi themed cruise in April 2010....still working on those celebs, so not sure who we'll end up with. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:27 pm

my faves are bobby flay, paula deene of course
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:36 pm

I watch Big Brother! Will have to wait until the summer for that again. I hated the couples season, the one in February last year. The summer one was 1000x better, and for once I actually really loved the winner (Dan). What a great game player.

Interesting tidbit about the Amazing Race and traffic. I never would have thought they interfered with the obstacles in the city, but I guess they want to keep things interesting for the last leg. I remember back in Season 7 (I think, the one with Rob and Amber) when they ended up in Miami and the cabbies to the finish line were total jerks, refusing to let the teams go unless they paid their full fare. So typical of Miami! But still a thrill to see your city on TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:40 pm

dan did play a very good game. he scammed everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
my faves are bobby flay, paula deene of course
Paula Dean was all set to do the Oct 2010 cruise but she had a scheduling conflict (and last one to ask is first to get the boot).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 pm

i saw her in a.c. she didn't cook - just talked. her and michael. and the audience could ask questions. it was okay if they asked questions but most of them were like paula can we get a hug so she would stop and they would come down and hug her and it started getting annoying. she has a little potty mouth when she's not on stage. she was very entertaining. she talked about when she prayed to meet a man and she met michael. very engaging.
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Resurrecting this thread a bit...did anyone besides me watch AI this week?
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Just got finished watching AI. The wild card show.....and yes....Tatiana got the boot again. Thank goodness. She was just tooooo over the top (all that crying.....too much).

And they made it a top 13. Anoop is a home state boy. Yeah!!!!

So far liking Danny, Scott, 16 year old redhead (can't remember her name) and Lil Rounds.

Was flipping between AI and Survivor. Don't have Tivo or anything so just flip back and forth.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:14 am

Yep, my 2 picks to get the boot, got it. Tatiana, drama at its finest, and Sandy, the crazy lady on survivor. Kim, I was doing the same thing, flipping back & forth.
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:17 pm

lol, I thought I was the only one doing that - flipping back and forth between Survivor and AI! glad to know I'm not alone.

I was very surprised they made it a top 13 instead of 12. What a curveball. I think they really liked Anoop a lot, so that's probably the reason for it. And thank goodness Tatiana the drama queen is gone! Going up and crying at the judge's desk was too, too much.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:06 pm

I am a flipper too. Thank god Tatiana is gone. Sooo crazy and sooo annoying.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Tonight here I go flip flopping again.

The Biggest Loser and AI.

I'm starting to flip flop so good I can actually keep up with both..

Tonites faves for me..... Adam, Allison, and Danny Gokey. Wonder what the "twist" is. Will find out tomorrow night. You know the old saying ..... "if it ain't broke don't fix it". We'll see.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:48 am

Last night was really good! I loved Danny Gokeys voice. I also really like Lil, Adam & Allison.Those are my favs right now. Did I hear them right saying 2 are leaving tonight?
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 am

Yes, they did say that 2 were leaving tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Yep...2 went bye bye tonite. Jorge and Jasmine.

It will be interesting if and when the judges use their new veto save vote. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 am

Yes it will be interesting to see if they use it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:37 am

i'm sure they're not going to use it this early because once they use it they can't use it again
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:24 pm

I agree...I think they would use it though if Adam or Danny Gokey ended up there. They seem to like them alot as they should. Let's just hope the viewers don't mess up and get the wrong one at the bottom.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Hopefully I am not the only Idol watcher.

Last nite Adam was fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love love him. Also really liked my little Allison. Hopefully she is not in the bottom 3 again. Will find out tonite.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 pm

If Allison was on the block, I think they would save her, as she is an extremely strong singer, especially for 16! It was nice to see Adam without makeup. He doesn't need the gimmick or the nail polish to stand out. Win or lose, he'll get a recording contract, he's already done a Broadway show. Time to check on the results show,
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:17 pm

I agree completely... I love Adam and Danny. I'm sure they'll make it to the final 3. The third one is a toss up though.

Adam's voice is unbelievable... he hits every note dead on!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....   And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And let's not forget about Ameircan Idol.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next