Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Empty
PostSubject: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Those other shows are silly.
Who would have thought the final Cylon was HER !! affraid
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:23 pm

:p

Lord Tony...you kill me!

Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm

I don't think there are a lot of SCI-FI fans in this forum alien
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Susan's a geek....er....Sci Fi fan.
Seriously, I bet there's a bunch. I haven't really watched much more than the original Star Trek, or Lost in Space shows. I did enjoy the S.T. movies as well.
And...who didn't love Star Wars movies...

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Unfornunately not all the ST movies were good . I am looking forward to the next one in May though.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Me too...LT. Me too. I just saw the preview...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:13 pm

tony - my husband is a sci fi/horror show freek. if they ever take away the sci fi channel i don't know what he'll do. i won't sit in the living room because that is all that is ever on. and friday nights used to be all his shows and i think they stopped all of them except dr. who. or even dr. who. i don't pay attention. if he wasn't home by 8 or forgot to set the dvr he would get his panties in a bunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:00 pm

well I watched BSG until the final episode aired last night ... and I'm still not sure WTH happened ... I still have it on the DVR (well the last 10 episodes are still on the DVR because hubby still has to watch them) ... me thinks I'll be re-watching them to make heads or tails out of a few things. Wink Ugh.

Now what? No Stargate SG1, no Stargate Atlantis, all Star Trek shows are gone, Sanctuary is in hiadus as is Eureka. yeesh. I'm stuck with re-runs. Maybe just maybe I'll like warehouse 13 when it starts in July, and then we have Stargate Universe starting in Fall.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:01 pm

lordoftime wrote:
Those other shows are silly.
Who would have thought the final Cylon was HER !! affraid

I agree - never saw THAT ONE coming!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:12 pm

yet my husband is saying he thinks the last cylon was the president and he can't remember her name - drugs from the 70's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:20 pm

No Laura Rosslyn was not a Cylon (as part of the final five, or otherwise). The fifth was Ellen Tigh.

But please explain to me WTH Starbuck was?????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 pm

my husband says she was an angel to show them the way. this is so greek to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:56 pm

personally the answers i get out of him make me think he's crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Of course you'd think he's crazy, he likes sci-fi and you don't. geek I was thinking some kind of spirit, the way she disappearred there at the end.

So, what's your husband think of the "150,000 years later" with the Six and Baltar? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 am

he is saying something so retarded right now that all the time he thought baltar and six were crazy talking to themselves until the last night he saw they had guiding angels/spirits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica   Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forget Lost&Survior watch Battlestar Galactica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: