Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PODCAST Idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PODCAST Idea Empty
PostSubject: PODCAST Idea   PODCAST Idea Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello everyone. I have been approached by a member with what I think is a great idea. The idea is to do podcast. We could use the podcast to promote sailings, talk about the latest cruise news, and other forum activities. It would be like a video newsletter so to speak. That being said, I have no clue as to how to do a podcast. lol. So what I am looking for is suggestions for Podcast, people who know how to do something like this, and topic suggestions and/or formatting ideas. Thanks again and let me know what you think!

Regards,
Ron
Back to top Go down

PODCAST Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: PODCAST Idea   PODCAST Idea Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Sounds good Ron, I know Tina had mentioned this way, way back when the board first started, I think it's an excellent way to gain exposure. I don't know the first thing about it otherwise I would have volunteered already but, I do smell the "Ron and Nick show" in the not so distant future!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PODCAST Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: PODCAST Idea   PODCAST Idea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
I do smell the "Ron and Nick show" in the not so distant future!!

Yea 'Hef'....you can talk about beer, unwanted body hair, bodily functions.... roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PODCAST Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: PODCAST Idea   PODCAST Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PODCAST Idea
Page 1 of 1