Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Empty
PostSubject: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:01 pm

Marilyn, I think I have a great idea but, I'm going to PM it to you since I don't want to spoil it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Hey..the rest of us love your ideas....we love surprises!! Inquiring minds want to know!! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm

Oh sure...............you made me come look with a title like that and now its a secret????? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 pm

Nope, nope not until the boss and Marilyn see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:06 pm

Cruel Nick! Very cruel! bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 pm

Once in a while Nick does have an absolutely brilliant idea. That's why we keep him around Very Happy All that I'll reveal is that it has something to do with zoo animals. How's that for a tease?

We have to keep one or two things a surprise, don't we?
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:15 pm

cheers See I am good for something once in a while. Can I PM Ron?? PLEASE? He'll LOVE this idea!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:16 pm

It's killing us to wait just under 2 years...now you are making us wait for nick's idea too? Oh well...patience is no longer a virtue they say but a neccesity I guess we will have to wait for the big secet to come out. Secret Sometimes I think I'm worse than my kids...or I'm REALLY bored today
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
cheers See I am good for something once in a while. Can I PM Ron?? PLEASE? He'll LOVE this idea!!

Sure Nick but, make sure it stops there Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:19 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
It's killing us to wait just under 2 years...now you are making us wait for nick's idea too? Oh well...patience is no longer a virtue they say but a neccesity I guess we will have to wait for the big secet to come out. Secret Sometimes I think I'm worse than my kids...or I'm REALLY bored today

Penny, it will be worth the wait and, I think everyone will agree it was a good idea - once you find out of course Very Happy But, it really does tie in with the theme of this being the Zoo Crew lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm

I guess we will find out next year! Party
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:15 pm

Could it have something to do with the Central Park Zoo?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Maybe... Then again maybe not... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm

Is it that zoo poll as to what animal you would be? Or is that something totally unrelated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Not going to say one way or another - you guys will just have to wait and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:23 pm

frudutx wrote:
Could it have something to do with the Central Park Zoo?

d
Thats what Im thinking...........a group photo in front of the zoo!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:25 pm

Hmmmm MAYBE... But, you'll have to wait to see if you're right...
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 pm

NO!

I'm not taking one of those Central Park Horses home!

Wait a minute...don't they eat grass/lawn????

MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:43 am

Oh I can't take it when people say It will be revealed soon or talk to someone else like none of us are here. Now I can't take the suspense. Spill the beans - pleeeeeez. Carol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 am

cmgm1126 wrote:
Oh I can't take it when people say It will be revealed soon or talk to someone else like none of us are here. Now I can't take the suspense. Spill the beans - pleeeeeez. Carol

Sorry Carol, can't spoil the surprise! I'm sure you are all going to love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 pm

So Nick,

You started a thread to tell people you have and idea that you can't tell them? lol scratch

That being said it is a great idea!!! Can't wait to tell everyone!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Ron...why don't you just tell us??? Everyone knows you can't keep your yapper shut...for long! tongue

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:40 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ron...why don't you just tell us??? Everyone knows you can't keep your yapper shut...for long! tongue

Tell a friend, tell a phone, tell a firefighter.... but I'm not telling you!!! Besides, nothing to tell at this point. We are still in the "idea" stage. When we know....we will let you know....maybe.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:41 pm

You're gonna make us wait 703 days to find out????
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Nick always has ideas he won't tell us about.

That's ok...one more bed to 'short-sheet'.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: