Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
barbeeAL
TwitchOR
Murphy
vlscruiser
Exairgoddess1
critterchick
cruisenfever
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
misseddie
jillybabes
JJ2sail
cruiseforme
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Evening everyone...............we are back and what a great time I had at the mall. I got a really cute top originally prices at $44.00 for $6.60. The sales were great and so I was able to find what I went for (a pair of dress black slacks). The other items were just a bonus.

Congratulations to Sheila, Martha and Michele. Can you say POLAR BEAR POWER!! Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 958839

So, it's O Sole Mia for Sheila and Michele.......................and Rock On for Martha!! Yay
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:58 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Does Sheila have a suitcase big enough to fit the rest of us in???? lol!
Ginny, she just bought a new duffel bag at Kohl's........on sale. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:14 pm

HappyHappyJoyJoy Cheers Cheers Yay Yay DocDance DocDance WooHoo WooHoo HolySheep Drinks Does that tell you how I feel??

I just logged on. I have been so busy all day and I totally forgot about the fact that the contest was to be drawn today. I am speechless. I never win stuff. Now I've won twice here. I really had to work for this one though. Bob and I Googled our way all over Rome. Thank you all for your good wishes and Congrats to Michele and Martha. I so happy for you guys too. We were going to look at the Med for this summer but decided on Oz for 2010 instead. This is great.

Been shopping for food and cooking since I came home from work. We have a young military family at church and she had surgery today. The USAF is sending her husband TDY tomorrow morning and she'll be laid up with 2 small children for 2 weeks. So we are doing meals for her and I took tomorrow since I'll be OOT next week.

Patti you asked about our flights to BA. We got priceing but don't know our flights yet. We are arriving on the 10th. Hope we get flights we can live with.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Sheila........I almost called ya since I hadn't seen ya online!!

Glad Martha won the one of our LA, that should be easy for Chris and Martha!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Congratulations once again Sheila...so happy you finally checked in to see that you won...
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SHEILA, MICHELE, AND THAT "OTHER PERSON WHO'S THINKING ABOUT WHO SHE MIGHT TAKE WITH HER"

How great is that!!!! I know how much Sheila wanted to win the Mama Mia contest. Hard work must've paid off.

Michele - Cheers to you!

Kathy - Don't pout, you might be on *her* invite list. Wink
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
critterchick wrote:
I really need to pay attention to these contests! Congrats to all!

We finally have some real rain today. The dogs had their walks before it started to come down, and I'm about to head out to do some errands. The good news is that I don't have to bother about my hair because it'll just frizz out anyway.

Jean, you also need to "opt in" for the emails from Cruise Freeks. Then you will know all about the contests. Very Happy Just a little gentle nagging! LOL! hide

where do you do that? thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Brenda-got to the HOME page.........then scroll down just abit....you'll see EMAIL OPT IN..........

Ya think i have a chance,Chris??? hahah
Back to top Go down
VegasSpunk
Charter Member
Charter Member
VegasSpunk

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi all my Polar Bear buddies. Thanks for all the congrats!! I can't believe it, i never win ANYTHING. Sheila, I put you in my duffle bag if you put me in yours lol! What a blast we are all gonna have.

Patti, you and LJ can come with, the cabin sleeps 4 or 3 if just LJ, will need his passport info though LittleDevil

You'all have a great weekend, will check in more often, this place is really fun!!!
Back to top Go down
VegasSpunk
Charter Member
Charter Member
VegasSpunk

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Kathy -- maybe LittleDevil What's you got to offer?
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:00 am

Ok everyone, enough excitement for one day bounce !
Going to go nighty nite, catch all y'all tomorrow Sleep ....
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:26 am

PH8 wrote:
Brenda-got to the HOME page.........then scroll down just abit....you'll see EMAIL OPT IN..........

Ya think i have a chance,Chris??? hahah
when I went there it was LOCKED. I'll check back later. Thanks kathy
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:06 am

Morning SPB's...Sun is shining and currently 41...
Have a couple of odds and ends to do today, will check in Later, Jill
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:37 am

Morning all! COLD here again! Minus 1 right now! Razz

Lots to do... hair cut and color this morning and they called last night and are offering free hand parafin wraps today, so I have to go in early to get wrapped! Then some basic running around and an afternoon stop at the pool.

The afternoon will be spent figuring out cruise logistics! Will drag out the suitcase and start my "piles" for the girls cruise in Feb and then I have to work on the River cruise! I paid the flight deviation fee which was supposed to allow me to pick my flights and be able to upgrade with miles if available, but now they are telling me the fare they booked is not upgradable... I still have the option to not take the deviation, so I have some homework to do to figure out how to get what I want!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:13 pm

VegasSpunk wrote:
Kathy -- maybe LittleDevil What's you got to offer?
My effervescent personality?? lol!

Hey Jill------did you mix up roll calls?? confused https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/carnival-magic-inaugural-sailing-june-2011-f196/carnival-magic-inaugural-roll-call-t2709.htm#40799

I love the paraffin wraps,Susan.............I get one everytime I get a manicure(its included in the $15).....I always wonder what it would feel like to have that done to your whole body................well, most of it.. Shocked

Need some new sneakers..........so guess I'll go shop today........
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:20 pm

No, not really, I answered Pat's question to Sheila Very Happy after I edited the first post...I you stalking me lol! !!! Hope you find some sneakers!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Morning everyone!

We are taking a ride up to the Lake house today, to talk to the contractor that is doing the deck. Hoping he can get started soon. I need to pick out a design for the railings.

I have finally lost the "holiday" pounds. So now I have to just keep going. I don't know why this has to be so hard! Just sticking to a strict 1200 calories and drinking lots of water.

Have a good day everyone!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Morning everyone...............it is cold here also, but not as cold as where Susan is.

Martha, I do charge a handling fee if you want to take LJ along. Ya know, that might not be such a bad idea (I'll pay the handling fee)................he would be gone for a week and "I" could clean out the garage!! Bet my car will fit in when he returns. WooHoo

Gotta do some cleaning today.............since I bummed around yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Not stalking,Jill.........I just read all the topics that scroll up(portal)first...........saw your name on the Carnival roll call one and wondered if you were booking it..............

congrats on dropping the pounds Jen.....its so hard.......you did good......
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Good morning Sister Bears!
Greetings from Rainy Calif! And we need it so not complaining about 2 days (so far) of rain.
In answer to the question....Jean and I are taking our husbands on the 2 day Pre-Inaugural on the 20th. I say "taking our husbands" because I thought it was rather funny that "I" was invited and had to register Bob as my "guest" lol! I thought that was comical!
Bob and I will be staying onboard for the first 7 day sailing along with Claude, travelgoddess1 (Karen) and Dennis and Linda Cortellese (they were on our Polar Bear cruise too). There will probably be others that you'd know too, but can't think of who now.

We got our best friends onto the Serenade for their first 7 day cruise of Alaska in August...they had originally booked the Rhapsody. I know they will really enjoy a Radiance Class ship! And this is their 3rd cruise ever. We are treating them to their Anniv. dinner at Chops. I just know my girlfriend will love the Choc. Mud Pie! We are Chocoholics!!!

Jean glad you ankle is doing well....I am amazed at how many of us go to Chiropractors!

Jean and I will have a Lemon Drop toast to you all on the Mariner!! Drinks

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Congrats Martha! Saw you won the Freeky Friday, way to go!

Good mOrning to all...cool but sunny in Alabama...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Congrats Martha! Saw you won the Freeky Friday, way to go!

Good mOrning to all...cool but sunny in Alabama...

Did you miss it that Sheila & Michele won the Italy cruise!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Good Afternoon All, Thanks Jill for answering for me on the Carnival Thread. I hope i didn't rock anyone's world with the blue ink. Shocked Michele redid it in all black ink.

I was out to bfst this AM then I delivered food to my surgerised friend. Stopped at the Mall and snagged a couple of nice bargains.

I have to look over what I have out already but I think I'm about ready for my Indie cruise. We leave on Thursday for Fla and board on Sunday. We will see Nancy and Ken for 2 days before we board as they are passing through from there Navigator cruise. Will finally get to meet Michele and family on Indie. Yay
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Sheila - I'm so glad you got the Mediterranean cruise - you really worked hard for it.

I'm going away on Monday to Zihuatanejo, Mexico for 10 days at a condo with a friend (female). No meals provided, no entertainment - so it's not like cruising. We've been there before, so we know we'll spend days at the beach at our favorite cafe and our favorite ice cream shop in the evening for dessert. stickingtongueout It'll be a nice break from winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Glad you're getting away out of the cold Jean. Have a great time in Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next