Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
barbeeAL
TwitchOR
Murphy
vlscruiser
Exairgoddess1
critterchick
cruisenfever
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
misseddie
jillybabes
JJ2sail
cruiseforme
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
Patti.........ONE WORD......................"GOOGLE"............ roflmao roflmao
I did and do you realize how many things are opened 365 days a year. It's the word "seating" that has me puzzled.
You've got mail!
Got it!!
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:34 pm

:gl:GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ON THE NEW CONTEST!! Not entering this time, thanks to Patti & LJ, AND MARTHA (she finally decided she would take me) Two cruises in one year uses up practicall all our PTO. Not to mention they are still in shock over the week off in November Shocked (and very jealous) Violin

Shorty - We're hoping you get some good news from Nancy soon.

Diane - PCD is so hard to shake...it's the pits. When is your next one?

Jul - Sheeeeeeeesh, you must get well quick!

Jen, Jean, Bren - Have you always had weak ankles or were all your foot problems from injuries. Hope it's not contagious Wink .

Kathy - She broke down and chose me to go with her, but you were a definite second choice!

Glad manic Monday is over...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh darn Chris...............I just ordered Rosetta Stone so I could learn Spanish.. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Well I looked at the first clue and I didn't have a clue. Laughing I didn't pursue it though. I found the Italy one to be challenging but easy in the end. Bob and I worked through it together as I translated. Hope one of you nails this one.

I have a 10am appt tomorrow with our lawyer. Hopefully he has his act together and I can hit the nail place on my way to work at 1pm then I can go straight home at 5pm and get some stuff done.

Shrimp I'm sure glad Martha decided to take you along. I'm sure I was the close second though. cheers

Patti we are being told we can expect some nasty stuff tomorrow and Wed but as long as it's clear on Thurs I don't care.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
:gl:GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ON THE NEW CONTEST!! Not entering this time, thanks to Patti & LJ, AND MARTHA (she finally decided she would take me) Two cruises in one year uses up practicall all our PTO. Not to mention they are still in shock over the week off in November Shocked (and very jealous) Violin

Shorty - We're hoping you get some good news from Nancy soon.

Diane - PCD is so hard to shake...it's the pits. When is your next one?

Jul - Sheeeeeeeesh, you must get well quick!

Jen, Jean, Bren - Have you always had weak ankles or were all your foot problems from injuries. Hope it's not contagious Wink .

Kathy - She broke down and chose me to go with her, but you were a definite second choice!

Glad manic Monday is over...

you are so funny.

MY ankles have ALWAYS been weak--actual birth defect--called .... crumb I forgot what it is called. oh yea--cavous feet---very high arches. actually on my left foot, where I ruptured the tendon, the doctor cut my heel bone & moved it over so it is in the alignment it is supposed to be. I just PRAY I don't rupture the tendon on the other ankle---that is why I behave big time about wearing my orthotics and UGLY ugly ugly ugly shoes. just not worth having to go through all of that again. affraid it's been 18 months since surgery & while it is definately better than before surgery, it will never be what was "normal", so I have anew normal that $UCK$.

Ok, so MY cure for PCS is to book another cruise, that's why we have so many booked HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

Shrimp I'm sure glad Martha decided to take you along. I'm sure I was the close second though. cheers
No,No,,,I was...............sooooooooooooooooory Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Sheila............where do you sail out of????......Are you flying out thurs too??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:36 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Sheila............where do you sail out of????......Are you flying out thurs too??
Sheila is cruising outta Ft lauderdale on the Independence(same as Michelle)

Is everyone leaving town on Thursday?? I am.........and you Jul?? who else??
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Thanks K!....You're an awesome listkeeper!!!

Well........Sheila......if you happen to be at Bayside Thur night around 6pm...we'll be at Bubba Gumps with some fellow pb's.....(I'm not sure how far FL is from Mia)

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:40 pm

45 mins Jul..........not that close..........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 pm

oh well.........kind of a bummer that three of us are sailing all at the same time and not going to be at any port at the same time........ Sad
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:44 pm

I'm NOT leaving town until March 7th Sad
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Looks like I'll be here to keep the home fires burning until 2/25 when we leave for Boca before our Grand Princess cruise...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:46 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
oh well.........kind of a bummer that three of us are sailing all at the same time and not going to be at any port at the same time........ Sad
I know.we're all spread out.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Guys we're flying into Ft Meyers on Thurs and staying with friends then driving over to Fll on sun for the cruise so we'll be further away from you guys than you thought. Love Bubba Gump's though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:56 pm

I like Bubba Gumps too.ate at the one in Daytona a few weeks ago,,

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2752
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40