Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+36
Exairgoddess1
lordoftime
bratni
Ajani
Kenny
spruce120
Leanna N
Greta
ndmomof4
Big Red Robyn
Tommy Bahamas
vlscruiser
NDDad
cruiseforme
Down The Shore Guy
Kim T
dream2cruise
Former Cruise Critic
Charlie Tuna
Mary B
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
flowers
Gerri
cmgm1126
misseddie
Cruising Rays
Admin
frudutx
cruisenfever
Murphy
jillybabes
JJ2sail
bjjost
atbcat
NDJollyMon
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:34 pm

It's better to count the weeks, or months... days are WAAAAYYY too many for me right now!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:40 pm

ndmomof4 wrote:
I dont know if I can wait 688 days YIKES

We are leaving for Emerald Princess in 8 days...sure you don't want to come along???? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
ndmomof4 wrote:

We are leaving for Emerald Princess in 8 days...sure you don't want to come along???? cheers

Have a great time, and don't forget to check out the goodies in the Piazza area...
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 pm

my hubby and i have no choice but wait. Since my hubby is rcuperating from a bone marroe
transplant (Leukemia), he will have to wait 1 year before he gets cleared to travel.

so, we are very anxious to celebrate his recovery.
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:26 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
ndmomof4 wrote:

Pete can I come if I promise to leave Nick at home?? lol! Have a great time and be sure to get lots of photos for those of us stuck...at home...in the snow...

Is the guilt working yet???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:32 am

Time for me to abandon this frozen wasteland for some warm sun, cool water, and relaxing sand....I need to ....de-stress a bit.

Sure you can come. Nick can stay back in "Frozen Island" and tend to the fort. We'll bring him back a t-shirt...he'll be fine with that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:09 am

it's going to be a heat wave here while i'm away. i saw it's going to go to something like 50 one or two days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:14 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Time for me to abandon this frozen wasteland for some warm sun, cool water, and relaxing sand....I need to ....de-stress a bit.

Sure you can come. Nick can stay back in "Frozen Island" and tend to the fort. We'll bring him back a t-shirt...he'll be fine with that. Smile

Gee thanks Pete! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:15 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
it's going to be a heat wave here while i'm away. i saw it's going to go to something like 50 one or two days.

Hey Pat,

Both Shelia and Michele forgot to pack me to take with them. Pete doesn't want me, he only wants Leanna...

Sooooooooooooooo Can I stow away with you??????? PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAASEEEEE??

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ndmomof4
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
ndmomof4

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:40 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
ndmomof4 wrote:

Dont tempt me to stow away in your luggage!!! I hope you guys have a great time.We will come visit when you get back!!!!
Back to top Go down
ndmomof4
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
ndmomof4

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Pat have a great time!! Get some sun sunny for all of us here in the FROZEN tundra!!! :coldout:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm

nick - my suitcase is packed to the brim but since i'm not flying i'll throw another suitcase in. you're more than welcome but i have to warn you - we're not the smallest people in the world so the cabin could become a little cramped but since we're hardly ever in it - come on aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:38 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
nick - my suitcase is packed to the brim but since i'm not flying i'll throw another suitcase in. you're more than welcome but i have to warn you - we're not the smallest people in the world so the cabin could become a little cramped but since we're hardly ever in it - come on aboard.

lol! Pat you have seem my photo, right? Does anything about me scream petite?
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:59 pm

I still don't have a cabin assignment. I hope it's something "really good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Pete.... We don't even have a ship yet, how can you have a cabin assignment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:07 pm

BON VOYAGE PAT! Drinks :photos: Take pictures for us!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Pete.... We don't even have a ship yet, how can you have a cabin assignment! Very Happy

Sorry Nick...I'm talking about Emerald Princess. We fly out a week from tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:13 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:

Sorry Nick...I'm talking about Emerald Princess. We fly out a week from tomorrow.

Oh you went for a guarantee? Fingers crossed that you get upgraded!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 pm

There's no such thing as a bad balcony....right???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:20 pm

on this week's trip i booked a room and then saw the price for a guarantee drop $300 pp so i took the guarantee but they just kept me in the room i originally booked. i was hoping for an upgrade. hope you get one pete. keeping fingers crossed pirate pete Pirate
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:33 pm

To me....an upgrade would be to a bigger cabin, or one that is 'at least' BETTER than the one I paid for.

Simply moving to a higher deck, or towards the center...I don't call that an upgrade...even the the cruise lines say it is.

I'll be happy with what I booked...but a mini suite would be cool!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Princess is now showing new deck plans with unobstructed OV and Obstructed OV...The unobstructed OV is a higher price than obstructed OV...
We booked an OV cabin (not guarantee) on the Grand for 2/27 and were upgraded from Cat HH to DD that is an 8 cat upgrade...We are returning passengers, so Pete if you are a return passenger my guess is you will get an upgrade...They have until day before to assign a cabin to you...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Pat: Have a great time on Explorer, love the Voyager Class of Ships, have an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie for me from the Promenade Cafe!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:40 pm

BJ: We are sailing on Oasis 10-9-10 (Eastern Itinerary) and have a wonderful group of friends, old and new on the sailing....Why not join us???
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Come on upgrade fairy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next