Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
nancyk2sea
cmgm1126
Dustycruzer
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
flowers
Admin
vlscruiser
JJ2sail
Murphy
GrmyCRS
cruiseforme
jillybabes
barbeeAL
misseddie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Afternoon everyone.................

Mar........so glad to read that you and Bob are planning on going. I didn't realize the the TA was located in sunny California.

Sheila..........well, I just don't know what to tell you. I guess you won't know the answer as far as if they can take that much time off unless you ask them. I would tell them that you won a free cruise with 2 cabins............extend the invitation to them. At least you are upfront about it and they know that you are thinking of them. It would be their decision if they can go or not............plus they do have 2 years to plan. There's nothing worse than trying to hide excitement from family! And who says that Christmas has to fall on December 25th "every" year. Heck I got married on Thanksgiving Day back in 1967 and thought that our anniversary would fall on Thanksgiving day every year!! Embarassed Duh...........forgot that the calendar changes each year. BlondeMoment So, now it falls every fourth year.............I think.

I have a similar situation. I extended the invitation to DS and DIL.......because I got tired of DS constantly whining about mom never takes him on a cruise (OK, I really do want them to go). If the stork pays them a visit between now and before we leave............I know that they will have to back out. But, the invitation was extended to them.

The pre-cruise sounds wonderful..................it will be so much fun to be able to plan and talk about it here and not worried about being Ban OMG.........did I say that?? roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:53 pm

So if I have it straight(and it will be a miracle if I do),the only one still thinking it over is Barb??? I think I have heard from everyone else..

Barb-can i add you now???? Laughing

Jul-hes only getting everything semi organized...........but Im sure we'll have to pay again.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Hey Patti-if it wasnt for us being banned, this whole group on here wouldnt have been!! Things happen for a reason..............
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:56 pm

PH8 wrote:
So if I have it straight(and it will be a miracle if I do),the only one still thinking it over is Barb??? I think I have heard from everyone else..

We ALL still need to work on Diane cherry, the pressure is on!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:57 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hey Patti-if it wasnt for us being banned, this whole group on here wouldnt have been!! Things happen for a reason..............
Shall we take our bows now............or should we wait until they all stop clapping?? WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:58 pm

let them clap........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:59 pm

I think Barb is the only on the fence and Diane pouting on the other side of the fence....UNLESS we all call her daughter....

Diane......tell her if they get married in 09 then they have a better tax situation one year earlier... Cool (don't get mad at us for trying...we haveta!!!)

ORRRR maybe they wait and get married on the Mystery Ship!!!! it's a win win!!! (probably cheaper for them too!!)

aiite...I'll give my brain a rest and stop trying to come up with ideas....

Mum's the word now...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Can ya just imagine what the spies have reported this last week??????????????????
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Spies, I didn't know there were spies our there AlienAmongUs
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:23 pm

jillybabes wrote:

So you've started passing the hat?

d

Last edited by frudutx on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Diane pouting on the other side of the fence

I don't pout, I do get pissed off though!

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
Diane pouting on the other side of the fence

d
what better way to unpiss yourself off is by reading how much we all want you to come with us... I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:41 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Can ya just imagine what the spies have reported this last week??????????????????

I can only imagine their little tongues flapping back and forth tongue ..........

I wish CF could do multi quotes......... Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm

jillybabes wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Im trying.i just meant Barb was the only one who doesnt have a definite answer YET........but just cuz Diane(along with nancy and Jean) said no,doesnt mean I'll accept that.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Awwwwwww Diane........you know it's only cuz we love ya and would miss ya if you weren't there with us.......and no a picture of ya won't do.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:54 pm

frudutx wrote:

So you've started passing the hat?

d
Yeppers............... Gday
frudutx wrote:
d
And you are sooooooooo adorable when you are pissed off!! stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 pm

OKAY GUYS THIS IS A REAL DramaQueen MOMENT My lap top went into cardiac arrest and is now at the computer ER being revived I hope affraid

I am on borrowed time on the desk top in the man cave so my time for the next week will be limited. To top it off Bob just got a new hard drive with Vista which at the moment is very difficult for me to navigate. I can send and check emails but my address book is lost in cyber space at the moment so I found Jul on AIM and gave her some info which she will pass along to y'all so that I can stay in the loop with the Mystery cruise stuff. Hope to be back here at keast once a day if I'm allowed. stickingtongueout So BeamMeUp I'm in the Twilight Zone. Rant is over Keep in touch. Your Loving DramaQueen

BTW In the middle of my nervous breakdown..... I still want Di to go and will keep the pressure on with ya.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Oh, and I just called Jean2 and told her to turn her computer on check out the pre-boarding forms. Razz
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Seems that a white screen is the norm' after sending the prelim' booking form.
cruisenfever wrote:
And who says that Christmas has to fall on December 25th "every" year. Heck I got married on Thanksgiving Day back in 1967 and thought that our anniversary would fall on Thanksgiving day every year!! Embarassed Duh...........forgot that the calendar changes each year. BlondeMoment So, now it falls every fourth year.............I think.
Patti, you'd have liked my mother. Very Happy Married on Easter Saturday. For thirty years after that my dear Mother was like The Queen with 2 anniveraries each year. One on the wedding date and another on Easter Saturday regardless of the date.
Woe betide ANYONE that "forgot". Laughing lol!

jillybabes wrote:
WHO! WHAT! QUIZZLING? WHERE? Suspect DID YOU SAY THAT "YOU GOT ME?" hide
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:14 pm

misseddie wrote:
Seems that a white screen is the norm' after sending the prelim' booking form.
cruisenfever wrote:
And who says that Christmas has to fall on December 25th "every" year. Heck I got married on Thanksgiving Day back in 1967 and thought that our anniversary would fall on Thanksgiving day every year!! Embarassed Duh...........forgot that the calendar changes each year. BlondeMoment So, now it falls every fourth year.............I think.
Patti, you'd have liked my mother. Very Happy Married on Easter Saturday. For thirty years after that my dear Mother was like The Queen with 2 anniveraries each year. One on the wedding date and another on Easter Saturday regardless of the date.
Woe betide ANYONE that "forgot". Laughing lol!

jillybabes wrote:
WHO! WHAT! QUIZZLING? WHERE? Suspect DID YOU SAY THAT "YOU GOT ME?" hide
Thanks Charlie..............I guess Jim owes me 41 more presents!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:40 pm

I know that Jean #2 is going did Jean #1 say that she wasn't?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm

I don't remember what Jean1 said.......I think it was something about Don not being able to get off at that time.

Sheila said to call her if anything comes up that she must know about.

j
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:53 pm

well that,s Sad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Jean#1 is on a cruise, she did post here while on the cruise that she would look into things when she returned. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:52 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Jean#1 is on a cruise, she did post here while on the cruise that she would look into things when she returned. Wink
We've been emailing back and forth........they are not joining us(as of now).......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next