Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
nancyk2sea
cmgm1126
Dustycruzer
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
flowers
Admin
vlscruiser
JJ2sail
Murphy
GrmyCRS
cruiseforme
jillybabes
barbeeAL
misseddie
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
Why is it men rarely follow Dr's directions, and don't do the preventative medical stuff that we all do. I know some of the prodding and poking isn't very pleasant but it's better than the alternative.
It may be that some people actually enjoy the prodding and poking!Shocked

Ray, just make sure that you and Susan are well enough to join us at dinner again (or Henry will come to get you).HolySheep

[quote="barbeeAL"]I love reading the messages here...makes my heart smile....[/quote]
And YOU BOTH makes "our" hearts sing!
Yay

TwitchOR wrote:
I probably look very wet and bedraggled in most of them.
Who told you! santa Anyway, wet and bedraggled can be flattering. Not that you aren't anyway. Oh-Oh! Digging a hole. Time to be quiet. lol!

Jean, you have mail.
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Hi Charlie & Janet..............so glad to see your names added to the Mystery Cruise for December 2010. We are going to have a fantabulous time.
I hope so. I think that this is the cruise we won. If I'm wrong then I am sure that some kind soul will let me know.
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm

Well well...we may have to look at this one to book....Too many fine folks onboard not to join ya!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:38 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Well well...we may have to look at this one to book....Too many fine folks onboard not to join ya!

That would be great santa ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:38 pm

misseddie wrote:
I hope so. I think that this is the cruise we won. If I'm wrong then I am sure that some kind soul will let me know.

Oh darling I hope so! We would hate to miss you.

Which contest would you have won it on? I can check my past emails.
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:
I'm all into the Mamma Mia contest, I'd love to cruise from Rome.
To be fair you must be prepared for a ride before you board the ship. Sad Rome is around 80 miles from the port. Exclamation

I Never Win Anything!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Wahhhhhhhhhh I wanna be on that one too!!!!! But I CAN"T be gone two cmas in a row...... BadIdea I may have to start pouting and crying SadSad

Had our Cmas lunch for the whs and store today....finally freed up now to just get ready......sooo much work goes into one day!!!

Some icy rain today.......my dd is thinking I have some medical issue as I wiped out again...slid on the ice and did the splits (didn't know I could do them!!!).....I was actually wearing the same shoes as the last time I fell so guess I'll retire them.....they are usually great on ice but apparently not!

Susan...the beeping in the night was the smoke alarm alerting us of fire...only it wasn't a fire, it was a spider that had built a nest in the alarm....never had that happen before!

have a good evening y'all

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:57 pm

Charlie-----------you did win one inside cabin on that 2010 Holiday RCCL cruise......

Im like the others.........would love to go on it too........just hard to plan anything 2 years out(if Im paying for it)........think they would exchange my 2011 Crystal cruise for it?? Question

Jill-Sovereign is SS...........

Michelle--I have kept that webshots album in my favorite places for at least 2 years now........ever since I saw it,I knew someday,we might go on it........

Jul-sounds like you need those grippers you put on the bottom of your shoes.......forget the name of them,but they I see them on QVC alot.......hope you didnt hurt yourself..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Sis: Please watch yourself...We don't need you slipping and sliding and breaking your neck out there...Better get those grippers for your shoes...

Kathy: Thanks for the correction, now I will have to redo my signature in the not too distant future...
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Great pictures!!!! Thanks to all of you who shared!

Jen - You look too young to have an 18 year old Shocked .

Jul - Yikes, be careful out there.

Ginny - Alex is one handsome boy, I bet the girls are chasing him already.

One more work day... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Jul-you can actually buy 2 pair of YakTrx on QVC cheaper than one pair on the YakTrax website..
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.F03483.desc.YakTrax-Set-of-2-Ultra-Light-WinterTrax-Snow-and-Ice-Sets
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Kathy......those look great.........think I will get some ordered!!! I have a feeling I am going to need them.........I think I may have to be brmospaz instead of brmoqueen!!!!

Thanks all for the beautiful cards.......and gosh Ginny, I thought Alex was a little guy!!! My goodness....he is a great looking guy.......look out for all the girls that will be knocking down your door!!!! (and btw...you look GREAT!)

sitting on the back massager, smelling cake baking and watching the holiday adoption show........dh is downstairs wrapping and listening to cmas music (he is getting really soft in his old age!!)

j
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Charlie, Ray and I can't wait to have dinner with you and Janet and Henry... I'm not sure we are booked on the same upcoming cruises though, so you'll have to come to Chicago for dinner! :eat:

I had another rough day... we got another 6 inches of snow. Ray is on days, so I beat him home and had to shovel/plow. It didn't look too bad though, so I made an attempt to rev the car up the driveway before I plowed and it got stuck in the snow bank at the bottom of our drive! So l left it there and got out the plow and shovel and cleared off the drive and then shoveled around the tires. But the back end was encased in the snow bank! Thankfully the neighbor came out to shovel her drive and she and her son came over and helped me dig it out!

1/2 day at work tomorrow and not much work will get done I'm sure as we will be having a gift exchange, etc.

I'm sure some of you will be celebrating with family before I even get home, so

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ONE AND ALL!!!!

Oh, Ginny, I got your card of you and Alex today... very nice! And thanks to everyone else who sent them earlier... I LOVE MAIL!

Jul, Don't you dare cancel the QM2 without letting me know first! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Yea, forgot to say to Ginny.............You look so familiar.......but I guess I would have known if we ever cruised together..........and Alex is very handsome............lots of handsome young gentlemen amongst this group!!

You need to order them RIGHT now,Jul...........I do know of people who use them and swear by them..........

Susan--------sorry to hear you got your car stuck....too much snow,huh?? Jill-we better not them her what our temps are like.........heheh

Last edited by PH8 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Susan.......I"M NOT giving up a FREE cruise.......U KIDDIN ME????
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 pm

I wonder tho if there are 3 people who won the 2010 cmas that would trade with u me and jen for the 2009?!?!??!?!...course we would have to do it as a package deal, can't leave a bear alone!!!!!

LOL
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 pm

PH8 wrote:

You need to order them RIGHT now,Jul...........I do of people who use them and swear by them......

I need to buy a pair of those too! I see them in one of the catalogs I get and always think about it, but never order them!

Yes, Kathy we will have a white Christmas for sure! We have more than 18 inches on the ground right now with several more inches expected by noon tomorrow. Then it's supposed to warm up... to 35! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Well, even though I love the warm weather here.a white Christmas is really special........
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
I wonder tho if there are 3 people who won the 2010 cmas that would trade with u me and jen for the 2009?!?!??!?!...course we would have to do it as a package deal, can't leave a bear alone!!!!!

LOL
I've already been attempting to do that! NDMOMOF4 had posted that she "wished her cruise was in 2009" so I PM'd her and asked her if she wanted to switch! She won 2 cabins on the Mystery cruise though and has other friends going so it didn't work! LOL But I agree, I won't jump ship unless we all do!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 pm

I wonder if we should email Tina and let her know that if anyone wants to switch we'd possibly be interested in it........

Jen.....ARE U?????
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 pm

I just hate to ask her for anything "special". She has been so kind and I don't want to sound ungrateful... But I guess if it was presented as "in case someone wants to" it might work... I've got to sign off now, but let me know what you think...
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:31 am

What are we wanting to switch? Sorry, haven't been paying attention. Embarassed

2009 for 2010? I think that would be breaking the contest rules, wouldn't it?

Also, I think, there are four of us on the 2009 cruise. Michele, Jul, Susan and me.

Last edited by JJ2sail on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Great pictures!!!! Thanks to all of you who shared!

Jen - You look too young to have an 18 year old Shocked .

Jul - Yikes, be careful out there.

Ginny - Alex is one handsome boy, I bet the girls are chasing him already.

One more work day... cheers

Why thank you Chris! Gday

Be careful Jul! I thought I was the resident clutz!

I haven't opened my cards yet, I was going to save them till Thursday, but now I want to see Ginny's GS!

Susan, sorry you had a rough day, hope tomorrow is better.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:15 am

Jen........it was just a thought.....and yea there was something in there about that.......but hey........THERE"S TWO PB REUNIONS!!! I'm still pumped about next year.......that is going to be sooooooo awesome and cannot wait.......

We get to celebrate Susan's birthday, Christmas and New Years....... cheers

Back to prepping for Cmas

j
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next