Number of posts : 49
Location : The City So Nice, They Named It Twice (New York)
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-14
|Subject: Southwest Airline Winter Sale Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:28 pm|| |
http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/hotfares_air.html?ref=fo1_hp_081118Travel to your winter wonderland from
$49 - $109 one-way (Monday – Thursday & Saturday) or $59 - $159 one-way (Friday & Sunday)! Book by November 20 for travel December 9, 2008 - February 28, 2009.
21-day advance purchase
Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 per takeoff and
landing, airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9,
and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5.00
- Available only on southwest.com and swabiz.com
- 21-day advance purchase is required.
- Purchase November 18 through November 20, 2008, midnight central standard time.
- Travel December 9, 2008 through February 28, 2009.
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.50 for each flight
segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.
- Fares do not include airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC)
of up to $9.00 and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up
to $5.00 one-way.
- Seats are limited. Fares vary by
destination and may not be available on all flights during key travel
dates (12/20/08 - 1/4/09). Seats may be limited to/from FL between
2/11/09 and 2/28/09 due to Spring Break.
- Travel not available to/from New Orleans, LA, Orange County, CA, Salt Lake City, UT,
or Washington (Dulles), DC.
- Offer applies to Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service.
- This fare is available for one-way travel.
- If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply.
- Tickets are nonrefundable but (except for tickets purchased through our Group Tickets program)
may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare.