Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+10
cruisenfever
GrmyCRS
critterchick
frudutx
jillybabes
misseddie
Exairgoddess1
JJ2sail
cruiseforme
Murphy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Wow..both cruises........................BIG winners here!!
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Wow, that is awesome indeed! I wasn't paying attention to the contest at all...

I'll be the last to wish Dennis happy birthday, I guess! Embarassed Very Happy Party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:54 pm

Thanks Ginny and Jean............

Nice talking to ya,Jul..........

Oct
27th--Kathy--Sovereign--Bahamas

Nov
8th--Diane/Jill--Liberty-- E. Carib
9th--Jean/Marilyn--Vision--Mexican Riveria(with DirtGirl)
14th--Kathy--CelebritySolstice
22nd--Nancy--Voyager--Med
22nd--Ginny--Sapphire Princess--MexicanRivera
29th --Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA

Dec
7th--Marilyn--Vision--MexicanRiveria
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
15th--Kathy--Navigator--WCarib
18th--Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
11th-Diane--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Diane-Voyager-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
1st--Sheila/Michelle-Independence-WCarib
5th--Kathy-Navigator-WCarib
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib
13th--Jean-CarnivalParadise-BajaMexico
22nd--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
27th--Jill--Grand Princess 14 nt Caribbean Collection

April
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Jen/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

July
1st-Kathy/Jen/Jul--QM2--Canada/NE

Aug
30th--Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Sept
2nd--Patti/GinnyRae--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada
24th/28th(b2b)--Susan--Enchantment--WCarib

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
9th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
25th--Jill/Diane--GoldenPrincess--Hawaii

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
7th---Chris & Martha--Grandeur--ECarib
20th--Jen/Jul--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul/Michelle--Oasis--ECarib

Feb
26th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)

March
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April
12th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii

Sept
25th--Susan--Oasis--ECarib

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane--Oasis--ECarib
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Yeah! Congrats you two listen y'all want to make it an all girls cruise I'm avaialbale whenever it is!

Well, almost!

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:08 pm

OMG! I can't believe it! I never win anything!

Laughing HappyHappyJoyJoy Cool Cool Cool WooHoo WooHoo

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:11 pm

Happy Birthday Dennis! HappyBirthday
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers HappyHappyJoyJoy Party Cheers Congratulations to both of you ladies for winning.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 pm

I am in the CLOUDS Y"ALL!!!!!!!

cheers cheers HappyHappyJoyJoy HappyHappyJoyJoy Cool

Jen............WOW....I NEVER win anything either!!!

THANK YOU CRUISEFREEKS!!!

Jen and Kathy.....Gr8 talking to ya........Kathy, nice to meet ya!!!

Off to show DJ the paperwork on it........

jul.........btw....I'm pouring the dom ...anyone want some!!!!!???????
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm

First of all

Party Happy Birthday Dennis Party

And, to Jul and Jen Congratulations How terrific is that............you both winning a cruise. Should have paid more attention, I guess.

Well, have you seen this on CC http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=862488
Very interesting, if I must say so. I have my spies on Radiance checking it out right now.

Oh and last but not least..........sorry Sheila. Those of us in the AL have to stick together.

Cheers Cheers Cheers GO TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS Cheers Cheers Cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:22 pm

I would LOVE if RD came to Tampa.......that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Patti............I mentioned Devil Rays last week on another board and was immediately corrected........they are just the RAYS...they dropped the Devil last year............

Oh heck,even though I have a slight hangover still,I'll gladly drink to you laides winning!!! Gonna be great to finally meet some more SPBers!!

Gave Dennis everyones wishes as he headed out the door...........he surely appreciates them all.............
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:34 pm

WOW! Congratulations all around.... cruise winners, Ray's in the World Series, Baby's above 5 lbs, Ginny got some $$$ back, Happy B-Day to Dennis! Wow, I should go buy a lottery ticket! WOO HOO!

Oh, and my cruise history is working again on the RCCL site! On 10-11-08 I emailed C & A and asked them what was up. Today, I got an email stating they were sorry, they confirmed my cruise credits and said to call to get it fixed since multiple things could be wrong. But when I went to the site, it was already working!!!

I'd LOVE the Radiance to sail out of Tampa, but don't think it's too likely... maybe it can sail out of Naples or Ft. Myers instead! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:38 pm

There used to be a cruise port called Pt manatee(Sarasota area)..........that would do too............

I just won a free ticket on Fantasy Five...........hahah
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 pm

PH8 wrote:
I would LOVE if RD came to Tampa.......that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Patti............I mentioned Devil Rays last week on another board and was immediately corrected........they are just the RAYS...they dropped the Devil last year............

Oh heck,even though I have a slight hangover still,I'll gladly drink to you laides winning!!! Gonna be great to finally meet some more SPBers!!

Gave Dennis everyones wishes as he headed out the door...........he surely appreciates them all.............
Really don't think you are going to see Radiance sailing out of Tampa..........unless they shorten the rock climbing wall or cut a section out of the center of the bridge over the bay! Shocked

Yeah, I know they dropped the name Devil..............funny thing is.........a lot of sports commentators refer to them now as the D-Rays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:23 pm

Yea and I still called them the DRs...........didnt know they changed it.......

I know its wishful thinking that the RD would come to Tampa.............Oh heck,I'll settle for Pt Canaveral........
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 pm

WooHoo Congratulations WooHoo CONGRATS JEN & JUL!!!!! How exciting, good for you.

Belated Happy Birthday to Dennis (I'm sure I'm last).

Ginny - I'm glad they are at least giving you something back, good news.

Martha's surgery is over (just got home) and she's doing fine as long as the pain meds hang in there. Have to wait 72 hours to take off the "wrapping", so looks like she'll be off work longer than predicted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Wow!!!!! congratulations Jen and Jul. Congratulations That is fantastic. I am definitely available to fill any available empty slots. I am so proud that 2 SPB's won the prize.

Happy Birthday Dennis HappyBirthday Smooth sailing to Key West in the big rig.

Shrimp, Take care of our Martha. Glad to hear she did well.

I guess I have to forgive all my sisters for turning against me but GO PHILLIES anyway. The "Flyin' Hawaiian" is going to smoosh you Rays.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
WooHoo Congratulations WooHoo CONGRATS JEN & JUL!!!!! How exciting, good for you.

Belated Happy Birthday to Dennis (I'm sure I'm last).

Ginny - I'm glad they are at least giving you something back, good news.

Martha's surgery is over (just got home) and she's doing fine as long as the pain meds hang in there. Have to wait 72 hours to take off the "wrapping", so looks like she'll be off work longer than predicted.
It was great getting that phone call this evening. Told Martha that I was shocked when my cell phone rang............haven't had a call in a long, long time. She certainly didn't sound like somebody who had just had surgery.

Glad to hear that she is doing well..............I think she thinks you are still going to be doing the paperwork for the next few days! Shocked OMG.......that means that YOU will have to cook unless Martha can cook left handed.......... Razz
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:08 pm

Chris...........hope Martha is feeling a little better.......glad surg went well.......tell her to rest well and enjoy the time off.......

Sheila......we'll forgive ya.......somebody has to root the phillies on, it may as well be u!!!

I just wanted Rays to win cuz I can't stand the Red Sox....(yanks fan here Smile)

j:)
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:11 pm

We have not turned against you, just your team jocolor ...Even tho I am hoping the Rays win, I am a Yankee girl from way back! Have lots of memories of Yankee Stadium...We lived 3 blks away...

Patti: The team is now known as The Rays...Sure would be nice if the Rd would come to Tampa...We could always shave 7 or 8 ft off the rock wall, it wouldn't bother me one iota stickingtongueout

Jul: Has DJ decided to go with you on the cruise or am I still in the running lol! ...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:13 pm

MARTHA-Feel Better-Enjoy your time off, and don't give Chris a hard time!!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Aw shucks Sis.....I think the ol man is gonna go.....he asked if he's Cunard material!!!.....I told him he'll have to lose a couple pounds to get back in his tux!! Guess I know now why I haven't made the time to get my formalwear on ebay....

Hoping I won't have to give up my Oasis tho......I think I'll have to canx the jan 9th but won't make those decisions yet.......

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Sending well wish to Martha, glad the all went well. Hope you like the flowers! flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Martha, I'm glad your surgery went well! Heal quickly!

Sheila, I have turned against you - I just don't care who wins, LOL.

I'm having a glass of NZ Sauvignon Blanc. mmmm

I called C&A today to ask about a cruise that was showing on my record with 0 points. As it turned out, they didn't have the 2 points, either, so I just made it to 75 cruise credits! I already have my 3 *hic* bottles of wine picked out. I wonder if I'll really get an invitation to dinner with a senior officer on Vision...
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:32 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Aw shucks Sis.....I think the ol man is gonna go.....he asked if he's Cunard material!!!.....I told him he'll have to lose a couple pounds to get back in his tux!! Guess I know now why I haven't made the time to get my formalwear on ebay....

Hoping I won't have to give up my Oasis tho......I think I'll have to canx the jan 9th but won't make those decisions yet.......

jul Smile

You could always go on Oasis October 9th Laughing !!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:36 pm

You could always go on Oasis October 9th Laughing !!![/quote]

I'm hoping the boss man doesn't freak out with this time off!!! .........

Maybe I should just take a year off work!! That would be nicely destressing!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next